Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
See, my version of Martin is a bit more devious. If I'm writing this story he's not a bad guy but he's a bit more devious than we know him to be now.

Basically, he started very similarly to your character regarding his girl. Early love and all that but over time he's begun to get a bit bored and he now has his eyes set on Dee.

However, his relationship with his girl is actually stronger and more mature than yours with Dee! They have an understanding (much like in the actual story) that they aren't exclusive so she helps daddy get Dee. There is no jealousy between then and they're more "partners in crime" than outright lovers anymore. Basically, they aren't in the Honeymoon phase anymore. It's purely about sexual desire and Martin wants Dee. All of her. Maybe even more than he let's on to you or even his own girl. Dee is that special to him.

My scenario begins in a similar scene to the BJ scene they already had between you and his girl. Dee only watched then but this time you can choose to let Dee blow him.
If you do, you're making a choice about PUSSY. It's the player (you) saying I'm playing for pussy so this part can be explored.

Anyway, during this BJ Martin can't take it! Dee is just too sweet and still so new and fresh. He has to have her. So, we show the men look at each other and show equal satisfsction. That's when Martin gestures to you to "take her upstairs" , meaning his girl to do as you wish.
If you allow this you leave Dee alone and before she knows you're gone upstairs, she's alone with Martin, still blowing him.

That's when Martin makes his move. Dee is already laying on her belly, on the couch blowing him. Martin starts by rubbing her ass. Dee says nothing. Martin then rubs her pussy under the skirt, over the panties. Dee looks at Martin but he tells her "it's ok" and she continues sucking.
Dee stops in shock when Martin slowly tugs her panties down. Dee only now realizes that you're gone! Shes alone with Mattin! She's confused but Martin again reassures her, now kissing Dee as he repositions himself over her.

That's when Dee first hears Daddy upstairs fucking Martin's girl. He hears the moans and bed squeaking. She's unable to say anything in her shock and confusion! She's jealous but also into it, wanting to stop Martin but also kinda into it. She's so unsure...

Martin isn't. He needs to be inside this angel and before Dee can say a word he's pressing his dick against her pussy.
"Wait" Dee whispers, just as Martin's fat dick splits her pussy lips. He moans in pleasure, she let's out a slight whimper in pain and uncertainty.
Martin gets his prize but he's not done. This is the beginning...

Upstairs you're fucking his girl in ways she's never even imagined. Yet, you only now hear Dee's whimpers of pleasure and begin to both second guess your decision and Martin's motives. It wasnt supposed to go this far so fast.

End scene. That's how I build Martin from here. He's NOT the guy you thought he was. Not evil but he definitely has motives. Also, maybe this moment pushes Dee away a bit and she begins to experiment on her own? This would open the options mentioned above.
But this is all just me...
tl;dr Dee needs BBC ;)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
exactly, I have done a few mistakes and rated it early. I will try to wait until its done, or until I feel comfortable theres no way it can change. I believe I have not rated DMD yet.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Nor should you. Given that it was just added in at chapter 3
The thing launching the sharing path was in chapter 1 or 2 (something depending on what MC replies to Martin in his office when Martin talks about D). So it was planned from the start.

Besides that, another day another 30 updates for games I don't care about, and still no Timestamps or SS. If it wasn't free I would ask for a refund :D

Reactions: fried and Looper9

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A wife and Mother, that's a lo
Nor should you. Given that it was just added in at chapter 3
D having increasingly more and more intense sexual activities as you enter into a relationship with D was the intent of DMD since it was first released. Sharing D with other people either together or just letting D have sex on her own it seems has been in DMD since it's original design.

May 15, 2017
That's an option I always wished would happen, not because I'm into rape but because I believe in allowing what you show. It's basically Chekhov's Gun theory: if you focus on a gun in a movie you better use it. Etc. It's the theory that dangling things to nothing resulting from that dangle is bad story telling. So, if you constantly show her about to be raped, you better add the option.

Now, I'm generally into things like coercion and blackmail so that would be hot as fuck! A stalker (maybe the paparazzi guy on the beach) has pics of her and her star begins to rise...so he tells her to do him a "favor" in order to keep them private. That sorta stuff is hot and not outright, violent "rape".

Also, a scenario where a character gets her drunk and she maybe..."can't make the best decisions in the moment" (wink-wink) is hot and welcome.

I'm not saying Lucas or anyone should violently rail her out as she sobs and cries. No. That's a bit much. What would be hot is her generally trying to become more independent and realizing that she's still naive...after making a few bad choices pushed upon her by others that knew she was still sweet & naive.
Now that's Just...perfect. Would love it too man. There are way too many rape or not rape novels. We need this Grey área

May 15, 2017
See, my version of Martin is a bit more devious. If I'm writing this story he's not a bad guy but he's a bit more devious than we know him to be now.

Basically, he started very similarly to your character regarding his girl. Early love and all that but over time he's begun to get a bit bored and he now has his eyes set on Dee.

However, his relationship with his girl is actually stronger and more mature than yours with Dee! They have an understanding (much like in the actual story) that they aren't exclusive so she helps daddy get Dee. There is no jealousy between then and they're more "partners in crime" than outright lovers anymore. Basically, they aren't in the Honeymoon phase anymore. It's purely about sexual desire and Martin wants Dee. All of her. Maybe even more than he let's on to you or even his own girl. Dee is that special to him.

My scenario begins in a similar scene to the BJ scene they already had between you and his girl. Dee only watched then but this time you can choose to let Dee blow him.
If you do, you're making a choice about PUSSY. It's the player (you) saying I'm playing for pussy so this part can be explored.

Anyway, during this BJ Martin can't take it! Dee is just too sweet and still so new and fresh. He has to have her. So, we show the men look at each other and show equal satisfsction. That's when Martin gestures to you to "take her upstairs" , meaning his girl to do as you wish.
If you allow this you leave Dee alone and before she knows you're gone upstairs, she's alone with Martin, still blowing him.

That's when Martin makes his move. Dee is already laying on her belly, on the couch blowing him. Martin starts by rubbing her ass. Dee says nothing. Martin then rubs her pussy under the skirt, over the panties. Dee looks at Martin but he tells her "it's ok" and she continues sucking.
Dee stops in shock when Martin slowly tugs her panties down. Dee only now realizes that you're gone! Shes alone with Mattin! She's confused but Martin again reassures her, now kissing Dee as he repositions himself over her.

That's when Dee first hears Daddy upstairs fucking Martin's girl. He hears the moans and bed squeaking. She's unable to say anything in her shock and confusion! She's jealous but also into it, wanting to stop Martin but also kinda into it. She's so unsure...

Martin isn't. He needs to be inside this angel and before Dee can say a word he's pressing his dick against her pussy.
"Wait" Dee whispers, just as Martin's fat dick splits her pussy lips. He moans in pleasure, she let's out a slight whimper in pain and uncertainty.
Martin gets his prize but he's not done. This is the beginning...

Upstairs you're fucking his girl in ways she's never even imagined. Yet, you only now hear Dee's whimpers of pleasure and begin to both second guess your decision and Martin's motives. It wasnt supposed to go this far so fast.

End scene. That's how I build Martin from here. He's NOT the guy you thought he was. Not evil but he definitely has motives. Also, maybe this moment pushes Dee away a bit and she begins to experiment on her own? This would open the options mentioned above.
But this is all just me...
Please, make it happen man, Just a perfect scenario here.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
OK, so reading recent comments ... I generally agree that the sharing route likely won't be subversive or abusive, though I would like to see:

• D gets to choose when/where for her dalliances, after general agreement with her fiancee to swing (and, like most such arrangements, maintains communications about when/with who and how it went)
  • Something goes wrong in the communications arrangement - preferably involving Jennifer and/or Elena - leading to friction and a need to find a way back to trust between the core couple, then with others in their orbit.

In other words, I desire some challenges: if D was removed from her fairy tale existence under the spell of a wicked witch, we need a bit of real-world consequences in her currently rocketing growth path to ever-widening relationship and sexual expressions, IMHO.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I agree fried_, a relationship grow stronger when theres challenges, a couple need to communicate and figure it out together. even if they fight, the importance is that they can talk and renew the understanding of each others perspectives.
for me thats a good story when the writer can put that into words and the 3d-artist into the cg. A vanilla story with no obstacles tends to stagnate, and a love story need something or someone that challenge it to make it great.

to invite someone, either man or woman can create such emotions as well. how do the MC or D feels about it, jealousy? insecurity? abandonment? lust? theres tons of emotions to explore.

Reactions: fried

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
OK, so reading recent comments ... I generally agree that the sharing route likely won't be subversive or abusive, though I would like to see:

• D gets to choose when/where for her dalliances, after general agreement with her fiancee to swing (and, like most such arrangements, maintains communications about when/with who and how it went)
  • Something goes wrong in the communications arrangement - preferably involving Jennifer and/or Elena - leading to friction and a need to find a way back to trust between the core couple, then with others in their orbit.

In other words, I desire some challenges: if D was removed from her fairy tale existence under the spell of a wicked witch, we need a bit of real-world consequences in her currently rocketing growth path to ever-widening relationship and sexual expressions, IMHO.
You know, I have been reading about things that are much different that the original story line, and I have found that I really don't care. I LIKE the fact that Daddy and Daughter are having such a wonderful time enjoying each other. You guys seem to really get into something other that what the original story is all about, a father and daughter who love each other so much.

You just keep on talking about the alternatives all you want. I'd rather date my daughter. Kudos to the dev. (y)

Reactions: jaw1986baby

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You know, I have been reading about things that are much different that the original story line, and I have found that I really don't care. I LIKE the fact that Daddy and Daughter are having such a wonderful time enjoying each other. You guys seem to really get into something other that what the original story is all about, a father and daughter who love each other so much.

You just keep on talking about the alternatives all you want. I'd rather date my daughter. Kudos to the dev. (y)
Well, I'm not countering their relationship goals and eventual path. But, an entire fourth season of becoming full-on swingers or polyamorous members seems rather pointless if there's no sense of growth need and that usually comes from some sort of challenge(s). Plus, I haven't seen a MrDots storyline which doesn't throw conflict into a plot or subplot.

Believe me, I'd ideally like to see far more obstacles in their path and some of my prior posts in this thread attest to that preference. At this point, I'm hoping for something which allows them to claim triumph in overcoming difficulties any couple would go through in the new experiences being rolled out before them.

As a long-time paying supporter (since Patreon days), I'm still supporting exactly what the original story is about: D and MC becoming a couple. How you get there should be flexible and hopefully entertaining - it has been thus far, right?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes