baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what is that beard? first time I noticed something like that.
great and colorful previews as always :)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
GrammerCop who are talking about changing the story? its about different routes. so don't worry, the f+d love story will not change, and also one that I want as well. but, I also enjoy playing it differently, that is why u can open/close different paths.
Read my post again. I said nothing about changes...I said "You just keep on talking about the alternatives all you want."

Quite simply, I am enjoying the story as it is being written.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sure, nobody is stopping you. but, why do you get upset when we are talking about alternatives? it has nothing to do with you.
its a game, not a novella with a single story. its game with multiple choices.

and what is the harm to discuss something? its like saying to all "fan-art" artists please stop, I only want original.
but humans are creative and need to express themselves.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 628077
DMD v.26 - More Preview Pics!

Hello to all my loyal followers from all over the world.

Today we are sharing with you some more preview pics from our upcoming release: DMD v.26.

This particular location may look familiar to those of you who have played the first chapter of the game. If you’ve followed our work for a long time, you will know that we sometimes like to revisit old locations, and with this next update, D and F will be doing just that. They will also be visiting several new locations too!

But what is the reason for them venturing down to this special part of Seaside (which is very late at night)?

You can find out when DMD v26 is released, which will be on Saturday, May 2nd, 2020!

We have less than two weeks before the new release will be available to you all, and we will post up the last of our preview pics early next week. Then you can all start counting down the days for when v26 is released!

A huge thanks to all of you who have joined my Subscribestar page.

We recently reached 1,500 members, and we also now have the second-highest supported games on this site.

So with that in mind, when we reach 2,000 members, I will be posting up some specially made renders as my own special thanks to you all. So there’s something else for you to look forward to ;)

I will be in touch again early next week, and as I always say, without you guys, none of this is possible.

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots

You can see the rest of the previews here:
F needs to grow a proper beard or shave. Teenagers have more facial hair.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
sure, nobody is stopping you. but, why do you get upset when we are talking about alternatives? it has nothing to do with you.

and what is the harm to discuss something? its like saying to all "fan-art" artists please stop, I only want original.
The Idea of open discussion in and of itself is not the problem.
It's the fact that in the middle of these (open discussions) at some point they devolve into open demands from some and then civil discourse ends in a pissing contest. As you being around for a while have witnessed for yourself, when saying "alternatives" will have some use that to take and run with the notion that it's ok to attempt to force their own agenda upon the Dev. there are a multitude of threads that I can point to in fact proving this point. Creativity and the desire to express oneself is at the forefront of what F95 is about but when doing so We must remember to keep civility. As I am sure you would agree.

Reactions: baka

loters

Oct 9, 2017
no not yet. there’s some references to potential future sharing but no actual naughty stuff yet.

maybe in v0.26 there will be some progression on this.
I think next version will focus on Dee accepting Elena as part of the relationship letting her participate in sex more than last time. *I think this help on the other relationships too, since she is letting other person to join the act*

I dont think we will go all the way with other men at least until model competition.

Reactions: RustyV

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
One more question for you guys, does a D+F+E relationship require sharing points (as in, D won't be okay with Elena participating in their sex unless she has a high amount of share points)?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Oh. It seems that my comment has really either upset or offended you. I am so sorry. Please pretend that I did not say anything.

Reactions: baka

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
One more question for you guys, does a D+F+E relationship require sharing points (as in, D won't be okay with Elena participating in their sex unless she has a high amount of share points)?
Yup

And you have to make the choice that Elena touches D in the shower or kisses her

May 15, 2017
There is a love-hate relation with MrDots! "God damnit, this update doesn't have what I wanted" plus "God damnit, this update is f*cking awsome".

ANyway, how soon can be May 2nd?!!

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
there is no special points anymore they where removed a few updates ago and elena never required sharing points i never had a single sharing point on any routes i play. Now its all about opening scenes too progress on certain paths and the answers you choose in the beginning. Now that i talk about this i understand mr. dots reason for doing this but i would have prefered that the points was still there, the game in my opinion loose something by doing this, now it is ofc way easier too get love points, it is though not that important for me as i only play f+d and the different combinations of f+d and the girls.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that is exactly what I want yltohawk that be able to express opinions "without" forcing anyone to embrace it, its just "talk" no "demands". for me the writers should do what they want, its their envision and story. but in the same time, I like to be open minded, and to talk to people about any kind of ideas. that for me is not equal that the dev need to change. its just a discussion between two or a bunch of pervs. its like a lot of you are scared that if we say something here MrDots will change the story. Im sure he is not here at all and the writers in his team have their own ideas already planned.

Reactions: Looper9

KubekThePlayer

Jun 25, 2018
Is there a Harem route in game? I don't know if i should continue relationship with Elena and Georgina, i want to be with Daughter at the end.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Is there a Harem route in game? I don't know if i should continue relationship with Elena and Georgina, i want to be with Daughter at the end.
yes there is though the team call it a poly route, if you want the d only route just stay away from all others. The game is about f and d for now at least what the team is telling us is that all routes will have a f+d ending its just a matter of how you get there. The game is a romance story between f and d no matter what kind of adventures they have together.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes