absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
for now the team have been pretty good at making sure that all routes are possible still there is a lot of combinations on the poly route, i am very curious about something like elena georgina how are they going too make that logical or even just f+d+jennifer or even worse f+d+georgina, elena and rachel lol well i guess this is one of the reasons why we are going too get a chapter 4

Tajuluc

Nov 11, 2018
Oh i see, even i had forgotten that. Good to know everything is well planned,we are no where near the end of this game i guess

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Oh i see, even i had forgotten that. Good to know everything is well planned,we are no where near the end of this game i guess
If there is one constant about the MrDots team, they appear to be one of the better-planned adult game production groups.

That doesn't mean we haven't heard how they have dealt with picking new challenges off the floor and running with them as best possible sometimes, but they really do seem to show a care for mapping out their general intentions with a game to maintain its general focus, learning from past experiences and making each installment's content both have meaning and entertainment value. Plus, they show the ability to shift focus and techniques mid-game in response to supporter feedback and their own new ideas, without busting delivery plans or final goals, it seems.

People can decide that they like their style more or less than other game houses, but reliability is a word I constantly use when talking about this team's ability to deliver in both short and long-term.

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
I did a search but couldn't find an answer to what would be appropriate points for a new Chapter 3 playthrough. I don't have my old DMD1+2 saves so I have no idea what points are correct. At least knowing the maximums would be great so I could guess.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I did a search but couldn't find an answer to what would be appropriate points for a new Chapter 3 playthrough. I don't have my old DMD1+2 saves so I have no idea what points are correct. At least knowing the maximums would be great so I could guess.
Max love points on ch2 were 200...in Ch3 you don't need to load a ch2 to play it... For the stats put the number that you want :)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes