baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
GrammerCop who are talking about changing the story? its about different routes. so don't worry, the f+d love story will not change, and also one that I want as well. but, I also enjoy playing it differently, that is why u can open/close different paths.

Reactions: Looper9 and fried

gringy

Apr 18, 2020
Hey guys, could someone pls help? I was downloading the newest version, and it starting fron Chapter 3 and ask some questions.
How can I start from Chapter 1? should I download somthing else?
DMD1.png

loters

Oct 9, 2017
A wife and Mother, that's a lo

D having increasingly more and more intense sexual activities as you enter into a relationship with D was the intent of DMD since it was first released. Sharing D with other people either together or just letting D have sex on her own it seems has been in DMD since it's original design.
I think it was a change they made last year when they came up with new arcs for the story.
I think the girl that was supposed to have sex with other guys was Elena and maybe Jennifer. If u remember in chapter 1 if u were not in a relationship with Elena she had oral sex with her father´s friend and they wanted to do more in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
no Rape, and that would not fit with the Martin route. (the team have already pointed out that there will never be rape in their games)
but, a scene with a "rapey" situation, with D and someone, but with a rescue before anything can happen. for the drama.
and if that rescuer is Martin, that would give him some points.
Well it already happened in ch 1 when u had a gameover if u didnt take Dee to Self-defense to hit the rapist and wait for u to come and save her. I think it will be different, since Dee is more open to sex it will be more about daring and teasing (in my opinion)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think it was a change they made last year when they came up with new arcs for the story.
I think the girl that was supposed to have sex with other guys was Elena and maybe Jennifer. If u remember in chapter 1 if u were not in a relationship with Elena she had oral sex with her father´s friend and they wanted to do more in the future.
If the game had been originally set up exclusively for a D only path then Elena being the wild child to keep fresh sexual encounters in the game would have been a pragmatic plan.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
If the game had been originally set up exclusively for a D only path then Elena being the wild child to keep fresh sexual encounters in the game would have been a pragmatic plan.
Yeah.
Before they posted that Dee will have encounters with other male characters i thought will be Elena the one who will give u the option to spice up things.
I think they thought that Dee, since she is the main character of the story, will br a better option.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OK, so reading recent comments ... I generally agree that the sharing route likely won't be subversive or abusive, though I would like to see:

• D gets to choose when/where for her dalliances, after general agreement with her fiancee to swing (and, like most such arrangements, maintains communications about when/with who and how it went)
  • Something goes wrong in the communications arrangement - preferably involving Jennifer and/or Elena - leading to friction and a need to find a way back to trust between the core couple, then with others in their orbit.

In other words, I desire some challenges: if D was removed from her fairy tale existence under the spell of a wicked witch, we need a bit of real-world consequences in her currently rocketing growth path to ever-widening relationship and sexual expressions, IMHO.
IMO one facet of D's personality that is not used enough in the VN is her youthful perspective on life. Young people tend to be more sanguine about situations. They are willing to take chances that older people would rule out as impractical.
As a formerly sheltered teen who just realized how hot she actually is D should begin to go a little wild as she is currently doing. As D begins to get more pleasure from exploring the temptations available to an attractive young woman F may begin to become uncomfortable with the changing situation and attempt to rein D in.
This alone could add drama, maybe even resulting in Chapter 3 ending in D and F cooling their relationship or even taking a break. Chapter 4 then becomes a rebuild, in many ways a revision of their initial relationship.

But of course they get together at the end and change their names to Ross and Rachel. :LOL:

1587483444946.png

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So, i've just started playing this game, and i've noticed the "sharing" stat, is there any sharing content with D yet? Does she fuck anyone other than F so far (with your approval)?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
So, i've just started playing this game, and i've noticed the "sharing" stat, is there any sharing content with D yet? Does she fuck anyone other than F so far (with your approval)?
no not yet. there’s some references to potential future sharing but no actual naughty stuff yet.

maybe in v0.26 there will be some progression on this.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
no not yet. there’s some references to potential future sharing but no actual naughty stuff yet.

maybe in v0.26 there will be some progression on this.
Oh okay cool, will you have the option to refuse to share her outright? You guys seem to know about this more than me.

Edit: Also, how perverted does D become as you corrupt her?

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Edit: Also, how perverted does D become as you corrupt her?
I have to say that u share her with other girls and the optional sharing with men will take part in future updates.

Oh okay cool, will you have the option to refuse to share her outright? You guys seem to know about this more than me.
Yes u get to choose what content do you want to happen. You can play without the walkthrough but i recommend read it to see if u missed any content.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
All content we will see about Dee and other characters will only happen if we want.
Even tho she is becoming more open to try new things she is mostly doing what F or Elena tell her to do.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
2 question for you guy. first, are they going to finish this chapter. second, are they going to make a new chapter after this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can stay totally faithful to daughter or fuck others and unlock or not sharing d with others, nothing is forced (well besides sexing d).

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
unnamed.jpg
DMD v.26 - More Preview Pics!

Hello to all my loyal followers from all over the world.

Today we are sharing with you some more preview pics from our upcoming release: DMD v.26.

This particular location may look familiar to those of you who have played the first chapter of the game. If you’ve followed our work for a long time, you will know that we sometimes like to revisit old locations, and with this next update, D and F will be doing just that. They will also be visiting several new locations too!

But what is the reason for them venturing down to this special part of Seaside (which is very late at night)?

You can find out when DMD v26 is released, which will be on Saturday, May 2nd, 2020!

We have less than two weeks before the new release will be available to you all, and we will post up the last of our preview pics early next week. Then you can all start counting down the days for when v26 is released!

A huge thanks to all of you who have joined my Subscribestar page.

We recently reached 1,500 members, and we also now have the second-highest supported games on this site.

So with that in mind, when we reach 2,000 members, I will be posting up some specially made renders as my own special thanks to you all. So there’s something else for you to look forward to ;)

I will be in touch again early next week, and as I always say, without you guys, none of this is possible.

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDot

prev-26-1-03.jpg prev-26-1-02.jpg prev-26-1-01.jpg prev-26-1-05.jpg prev-26-1-04.jpg

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
unnamed.jpg
DMD v.26 - More Preview Pics!

Hello to all my loyal followers from all over the world.

Today we are sharing with you some more preview pics from our upcoming release: DMD v.26.

This particular location may look familiar to those of you who have played the first chapter of the game. If you’ve followed our work for a long time, you will know that we sometimes like to revisit old locations, and with this next update, D and F will be doing just that. They will also be visiting several new locations too!

But what is the reason for them venturing down to this special part of Seaside (which is very late at night)?

You can find out when DMD v26 is released, which will be on Saturday, May 2nd, 2020!

We have less than two weeks before the new release will be available to you all, and we will post up the last of our preview pics early next week. Then you can all start counting down the days for when v26 is released!

A huge thanks to all of you who have joined my Subscribestar page.

We recently reached 1,500 members, and we also now have the second-highest supported games on this site.

So with that in mind, when we reach 2,000 members, I will be posting up some specially made renders as my own special thanks to you all. So there’s something else for you to look forward to ;)

I will be in touch again early next week, and as I always say, without you guys, none of this is possible.

Have a great day, and thank you very much for your support!

MrDots

You can see the rest of the previews here:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes