SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I have two thoughts I can give on this game so far. I'm on ch2 when you learn the name of d's country.

1. This game is fucking long and takes forever. I think lots of the text is some sort of filler.
2. Donutistan.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have two thoughts I can give on this game so far. I'm on ch2 when you learn the name of d's country.

1. This game is fucking long and takes forever. I think lots of the text is some sort of filler.
2. Donutistan.
DMD (or any of the MrDots VNs) build slowly. The writers pride themselves on developing a story where the dialogue works to create a coherent narrative.
Donutistan was created as part of the DMD parallel universe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexkar83 and BeeGee

akill

Jun 21, 2018
Anyone know when the next preview is gonna be?

Any guesses what it might be?

Maybe D does some shopping for gym wear with E, maybe gets some input from C

And F goes to meet J to clarify their feelings for each other? (after her confession the last time they met?)

M goes to the beach and finds out about the nude part and goes there?

D and E run into M at the nude beach by mistake ;-)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Maybe D does some shopping for gym wear with E, maybe gets some input from C

And F goes to meet J to clarify their feelings for each other? (after her confession the last time they met?)

M goes to the beach and finds out about the nude part and goes there?

D and E run into M at the nude beach by mistake ;-)
It reads like a maths exercise. But one I understand.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I see the developer put the swinging into the game ... which means that soon there will be sharing cuckold and NTR ... I'm just shocked by how the developer could give a damn ... well ... for me, the game was wasted time in vain ... it just had to be finished a long time ago! sorry for google translation! bye!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I see the developer put the swinging into the game ... which means that soon there will be sharing cuckold and NTR ... I'm just shocked by how the developer could give a damn ... well ... for me, the game was wasted time in vain ... it just had to be finished a long time ago! sorry for google translation! bye!
DMD will no have NTR.
Everything D does will have the permission of her father.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Similar in what way ? 3D, 2D ? Incest mandatory or not ? But yeah try his other games. Especially Melody if you want something long. Sunshine Love has a long first update but it's just that. Melody is complete.
If he realy want a long game he must play Big Brother or Superpowered without cheats.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
DMD (or any of the MrDots VNs) build slowly. The writers pride themselves on developing a story where the dialogue works to create a coherent narrative.
Donutistan was created as part of the DMD parallel universe.
They definitely do build slowly. I've greatly enjoyed Melody and am now enjoying the game since I've progressed to CH2. It's just that the mid-end of CH1 seemed like more filler than world/story building to me.

I also just thought Donutistan is a hilarious name.

D

Deleted member 992182

thumbs up on your signature radiant! shit dat game was the bomb 'yo! fuck the only twin setting i got was from milfy city and dat route is up in oblivion...i love to fuck triplets now!:poop::poop::poop:

i'd settle for something like that...we need some form of action (rapey preferrable like in season 1) i mean we have a hot daughter here and a fucking model---there's bound to be stalker shit event and we could also bring the peeping tom to help and get some smexy time with our D... :poop: :poop: :poop:
That's an option I always wished would happen, not because I'm into rape but because I believe in allowing what you show. It's basically Chekhov's Gun theory: if you focus on a gun in a movie you better use it. Etc. It's the theory that dangling things to nothing resulting from that dangle is bad story telling. So, if you constantly show her about to be raped, you better add the option.

Now, I'm generally into things like coercion and blackmail so that would be hot as fuck! A stalker (maybe the paparazzi guy on the beach) has pics of her and her star begins to rise...so he tells her to do him a "favor" in order to keep them private. That sorta stuff is hot and not outright, violent "rape".

Also, a scenario where a character gets her drunk and she maybe..."can't make the best decisions in the moment" (wink-wink) is hot and welcome.

I'm not saying Lucas or anyone should violently rail her out as she sobs and cries. No. That's a bit much. What would be hot is her generally trying to become more independent and realizing that she's still naive...after making a few bad choices pushed upon her by others that knew she was still sweet & naive.

Sep 21, 2017
That's an option I always wished would happen, not because I'm into rape but because I believe in allowing what you show. It's basically Chekhov's Gun theory: if you focus on a gun in a movie you better use it. Etc. It's the theory that dangling things to nothing resulting from that dangle is bad story telling. So, if you constantly show her about to be raped, you better add the option.

Now, I'm generally into things like coercion and blackmail so that would be hot as fuck! A stalker (maybe the paparazzi guy on the beach) has pics of her and her star begins to rise...so he tells her to do him a "favor" in order to keep them private. That sorta stuff is hot and not outright, violent "rape".

Also, a scenario where a character gets her drunk and she maybe..."can't make the best decisions in the moment" (wink-wink) is hot and welcome.

I'm not saying Lucas or anyone should violently rail her out as she sobs and cries. No. That's a bit much. What would be hot is her generally trying to become more independent and realizing that she's still naive...after making a few bad choices pushed upon her by others that knew she was still sweet & naive.
yeah sort of...a slight mind breaking...of her inhibitions...making her go over the "dark goody side" of the flesh....

D

Deleted member 992182

yeah sort of...a slight mind breaking...of her inhibitions...making her go over the "dark goody side" of the flesh....
(EDITING FOR NAME MISTAKE. I wrote Martin but meant Graham. I hadn't played in a while and mixed them up.)

See, my version of Graham is a bit more devious. If I'm writing this story he's not a bad guy but he's a bit more devious than we know him to be now.

Basically, he started very similarly to your character regarding his girl. Early love and all that but over time he's begun to get a bit bored and he now has his eyes set on Dee.

However, his relationship with his girl is actually stronger and more mature than yours with Dee! They have an understanding (much like in the actual story) that they aren't exclusive so she helps daddy get Dee. There is no jealousy between then and they're more "partners in crime" than outright lovers anymore. Basically, they aren't in the Honeymoon phase anymore. It's purely about sexual desire and Graham wants Dee. All of her. Maybe even more than he let's on to you or even his own girl. Dee is that special to him.

My scenario begins in a similar scene to the BJ scene they already had between you and his girl. Dee only watched then but this time you can choose to let Dee blow him.
If you do, you're making a choice about PUSSY. It's the player (you) saying I'm playing for pussy so this part can be explored.

Anyway, during this BJ Graham can't take it! Dee is just too sweet and still so new and fresh. He has to have her. So, we show the men look at each other and show equal satisfsction. That's when Graham gestures to you to "take her upstairs" , meaning his girl to do as you wish.
If you allow this you leave Dee alone and before she knows you're gone upstairs, she's alone with Graham, still blowing him.

That's when Gragam makes his move. Dee is already laying on her belly, on the couch blowing him. Graham starts by rubbing her ass. Dee says nothing. Graham then rubs her pussy under the skirt, over the panties. Dee looks at Graham but he tells her "it's ok" and she continues sucking.
Dee stops in shock when Gragam slowly tugs her panties down. Dee only now realizes that you're gone! Shes alone with Graham! She's confused but Graham again reassures her, now kissing Dee as he repositions himself over her.

That's when Dee first hears Daddy upstairs fucking Graham's girl. He hears the moans and bed squeaking. She's unable to say anything in her shock and confusion! She's jealous but also into it, wanting to stop Graham but also kinda into it. She's so unsure...

Gtaham isn't. He needs to be inside this angel and before Dee can say a word he's pressing his dick against her pussy.
"Wait" Dee whispers, just as Graha.'s fat dick splits her pussy lips. He moans in pleasure, she let's out a slight whimper in pain and uncertainty.
Graham gets his prize but he's not done. This is the beginning...

Upstairs you're fucking his girl in ways she's never even imagined. Yet, you only now hear Dee's whimpers of pleasure and begin to both second guess your decision and Graham's motives. It wasnt supposed to go this far so fast.

End scene. That's how I build Graham from here. He's NOT the guy you thought he was. Not evil but he definitely has motives. Also, maybe this moment pushes Dee away a bit and she begins to experiment on her own? This would open the options mentioned above. Again, a choice the player makes would cause this. Two, in fact. It would be up to each player to even allow it.
But this is all just me...

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes