GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don't mind. It's been too many weeks since any game I enjoy had a new release, besides Treasure of Nadia.

On an unrelated note, I wonder what gear MrDots is using. I did a test render with DAZ once, and it was like 30mn + for a simple scene with one random woman and a background with a GTX 1070. I hope he bought like 2 NVidia Titan RTX 24GB to speed up the process. There's even better cards for 3D render going up to $7500. Not sure he wants to buy those but considering his earnings I guess he can afford 2x Titan RTX.
I remember a link to his wish list for his new machine. Forgot what he was going to be putting together, though.

May 15, 2017
They can't do it that way as they have 2 games on the go.

If they postpone this one it will take even longer as the staggered launches between this and Sunshine Love will put it back far longer.
I get it, believe me....but for a big fan, it's a major warning sign...several games started doing these and what happens is a great number of path splitting choices and then... See you on next episode.
I get it but..it sucks (*crying in pervert*)

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
Not a fan of getting an incomplete update, might skip it until CH3 is done which apparently is around the end of the year. Is it just me or has development on all these games taken a hit across the board? Most of them being pre covid.

D

Deleted member 684837

Though I cannot wait for MC and Martin to pass Dee back and forth like a bag of Hot Cheetos, because she is a snack, I think we'll be lucky to see her and Martin kiss in this episode.
reverse psychology i like it ; )

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
The slowup is the change from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 models and the extra time it takes to render. DMD is not affected directly, but is influenced by the time it takes on SL.
Do you think there will be any graphic improvements as a result of the Genesis version change? you know regarding the characters?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Extra scenes are just some special options giving a few more contents and don't have effect on plot right? (According to ch1 walkthrough). Personally l don't mind if next release have these or not. And v28 is a big release ! excited
walkthroughs were made when each chapter was released (version by version) so when devs add something layer it doesn't show up in orig. wt.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Having some issues on day 22:

In lunch with Jennifer and D, Jennifer is thinking to herself as if she had spyware installed (but it wasnt her in my playthrough, it was georgina that I called for help), then break up happens and thats about it (in the guide they say " If you’re on the “Jennifer path”
• Allow her to (the Jen path remains “Unlocked”) or Refuse (your relationship with Jen will end - “Locked”)" ", I didnt even get that option, relationship just ends. Is it a bug or I am missing something?

Another question: I recall I seen scene gallery somewhere in the game but now I cant find anything at all in any of 3 versions. Where did I lose it lol

Reactions: eredar321

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Having some issues on day 22:

In lunch with Jennifer and D, Jennifer is thinking to herself as if she had spyware installed (but it wasnt her in my playthrough, it was georgina that I called for help), then break up happens and thats about it (in the guide they say " If you’re on the “Jennifer path”
• Allow her to (the Jen path remains “Unlocked”) or Refuse (your relationship with Jen will end - “Locked”)" ", I didnt even get that option, relationship just ends. Is it a bug or I am missing something?
did you have jennifer unlocked earlier? also devs didn't make 2 paths aka g spy and j spy instead path where they both spied d+f.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
yeah it was unlocked (depends on what you mean by "unlocked"). But i was on relationship with Jennifer, it was one of 3 choices that I could have called to tidy up my home/buy groceries (georgina, jennifer, martin). Relationships: Jennifer: yes etc
well after that lunch it turned to "no".

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
after ending chapter one, seems chapter two somehow picked up all stats/answers I did in chapter1. But it is not the case for chapter 3. Game is asking me to enter all choices/stats from chapter2. Is it normal? how come chapter two had detection from previous chapter but chapter 3 doesnt?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Quick question, Im following the walk for the chapter 1, and Im now in the first choose for open the relation with the daughter to future threesome with Martin.. my question is, if I choose now open, can I close in the future? Because my intention is see once the sex scene with the threesome but I want my run with the daughter without share with any other.. and I dont want load old save only for see one scene..

EDIT: Oh yeah, another question, Margo, the selfdefense instructor, is possible woman for the MC or not? Is the best in design for me so would be so sadly if not.. :( ahaha

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
after ending chapter one, seems chapter two somehow picked up all stats/answers I did in chapter1. But it is not the case for chapter 3. Game is asking me to enter all choices/stats from chapter2. Is it normal? how come chapter two had detection from previous chapter but chapter 3 doesnt?
You have to input Chapter2 stats into Chapter3. I think I just 400 for everything that maxs out the stats for Chapter3.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes