baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, what about favorite scene? are those changing all the time, like, the latest update will always contain the best scene so far, or is there one scene that always stick that is memorable and maybe even made u love this game?

alyath

May 31, 2020
you haven't lived until you've tittyfucked a pair of big boobs with a bottle of baby oil
It may be Fun. But you have never taken care of a Baby, or not enough. If I smell Babyoil, Babypowder or anything like that. My Lust goes nearly to zero and I search for a Place to clean the little brat. o_O

So I may give it a try, but NEVER EVER with Babyoil.
And I totaly agree with JaegerMister with his delicious itty bitty titty comity. Better a Hand full of Fun, then a Huge one that can kill you during your sleep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
It may be Fun. But you have never taken care of a Baby, or not enough. If I smell Babyoil, Babypowder or anything like that. My Lust goes nearly to zero and I search for a Place to clean the little brat. o_O

And I totaly agree with JaegerMister with his delicious itty bitty titty comity. Better a Hand full of Fun, then a Huge one that can kill you during your sleep.
Or be legit used to bash your head in like some kind of real life dildo bat only... rounder and roughly more boob shaped.

• Haha
Reactions: alyath

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
This game is pretty hot, but holy shit there is so much I dialog I don't care about. Like it'll take 5 textboxes for the MC to make a decision and then afterwards 5 more to analysis the decision.

Just reminds me of this Reddit post:

Reactions: Mastershake

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Tattoo artists usually tell you to smear baby oil on the design while your body heals but I agree with you on that sentiment. Get some actual lube. It's not that expensive, really.

And I'm with the both of you on the IBTC.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh you waited too long... you use baby oil to lube their tits and body for foreplay BEFORE they give birth, that way the smell doesn't trigger the primordial brain.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Tattoo artists usually tell you to smear baby oil on the design while your body heals but I agree with you on that sentiment. Get some actual lube. It's not that expensive, really.

And I'm with the both of you on the IBTC.
Ahh, I see you too are a man or woman of culture as well. My tattoo artist recommended Aquafor. Worked wonders, fastest I've ever seen a tattoo heal.

Reactions: Big Rooster
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes