slackster

Feb 1, 2017
When exactly, because in chapter 1 you are given the choice for D to start a relationship with her or not? 100% user decision. Yeah, Elena is a bit pushy, but she only goes beyond the occasional groping with D's permission, and the player is the one that grants permission or refuses it.
Ch3 Day 37 even if you have D rejected Elena from day one and every other chance to reject her they still have sex at the dayspa

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you think about it D has only been with F for a short time and she's gone from naive daughter to hyper sexual fiancé.
D took to sex with all of the enthusiasm of a drunk alone in a brewery.
So her getting into more edgy kinks may not be out of her character.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you think about it D has only been with F for a short time and she's gone from naive daughter to hyper sexual fiancé.
D took to sex with all of the enthusiasm of a drunk alone in a brewery.
So her getting into more edgy kinks may not be out of her character.
Her character, specifically the sexual side, has been primarily defined and shaped by F. Whenever a particular kink or fetish is mentioned/discovered, it's always been a case where F explains it to her and her keenness to try it is generally based on whether F is OK with it. If not, then she'll pretty much be like, "OK Daddy, I won't do it". So if she does get into kinkier things, it won't be of her own volition without F's approval.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Let me try this again.
Ch3 doesn't need to load a ch2 save...answer the questions that the game will ask you ( love points, relationships, and secondary points as sharing etc..) at the beginning and you can enjoy the game ;) is like a new game so press start game

Reactions: Loltz and rakijator

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
First, it's not actually male-centric, just possessive and hypocritical. The example I gave was from a male perspective, I'll grant you, because DMD is from a male perspective, but the same thought process holds true if the MC is female and all the people they can fuck are male. In my experience women can be just as greedy, possessive and hypocritical ("I want multiple lovers, but they all have to be faithful to me because I don't want to be cheated on") as men. YMMV, of course.
Second point; it's a game about someone fuckng their daughter. If we're talking about things being problematic, i think i may have spotted one...
I wouldn't say it's entirely hypocritical. From a black and white perspective, sure. But in the game, if you are having that 3 way F+D+E relationship, D+E are not only attracted to F, but to one another. They fool around in the shower when F isn't around. I don't recall any scenes with F and Martin jerking each other off in the restroom at work, so it isn't an apples to apples comparison when we're talking about multiple bisexual women being in a relationship with each other and one heterosexual man. Unless F is attracted to Martin (or whichever other male we're discussing) it isn't exactly the same situation.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If F has to be there, actually present, when D has sex with another man that seems awkward at best.
D and F having a same room sex with Ryan and Margo and D switching to Ryan and F switching to Margo would be easier.
Otherwise F is just on the sidelines shouting encouragement and giving suggestions, "Hey don't put you dick there! I'm going to be using that late!"

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
I wouldn't say it's entirely hypocritical. From a black and white perspective, sure. But in the game . . .
I can see your point, and I don't entirely disagree with it; you're right that D+F+E is less "one man with two sexual partners" and more "three people all fucking one another," which is great. But that's only true once the two girls know about each other, isn't it? Before that, D was having two separate relationships (or three, or even four before the J/G route was split) and most players were fine with that, but would have balked at D also fucking Ryan at the same time.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If F has to be there, actually present, when D has sex with another man that seems awkward at best.
D and F having a same room sex with Ryan and Margo and D switching to Ryan and F switching to Margo would be easier.
Otherwise F is just on the sidelines shouting encouragement and giving suggestions, "Hey don't put you dick there! I'm going to be using that late!"
Well, if D has sex with another man (which will always be optional, of course), it's not going to be solo anyway. It's only ever going to be a threesome or sharing.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a countdown calendar or may anyone tell me when the next episode is expected to drop? (I'm guessing the end of September?)

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there a countdown calendar or mat anyone tell me when the next episode is expected to drop? (I'm guessing the end of September?)
None yet, but when there is it'll be on page.

The next update is expected next month.

Reactions: Walt Dee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO it would be a better bet for the second week in October.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, if D has sex with another man (which will always be optional, of course), it's not going to be solo anyway. It's only ever going to be a threesome or sharing.
That seems to be the direction the VN has evolved to.
I was hoping for D to have a chance to be alone with a guy (even if F was watching remotely) so she could be a little more independent. D was maturing quickly but if F has to be in every sexual situation with her it fells like the VN has stalled and Chapter 4 will just be Chapter 3 with slightly different dialogue.

May 14, 2017
This game has gone down the drain sins u wankers starting comment on absolutely everything, just let dev make the game as it was intended from the begining. Meaning, everybody complaines about everything. "I dont want Dee to fuck with martin, and I dont want this or that," screw u all...

Bad grammer from me, sorry!

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This game has gone down the drain sins u wankers starting comment on absolutely everything, just let dev make the game as it was intended from the begining. Meaning I dont want Dee to fuck with martin, and I dont want this or that, screw u all...
Sharing points were a thing from waaay waaaaaaay back, so it was intended.

Reactions: fbass

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Sharing points were a thing from waaay waaaaaaay back, so it was intended.
I believe you misunderstood his post, though it's easy to see why anyone would. Following "Meaning.." are the typical comments that he believes have made this game go down the drain. At least that's the only way I can make sense of his post, since as you rightly put it, sharing points have been around since chapter 1.

Reactions: slimjim101
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes