audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Just out of curiosity, because of the kissing bug, on a hunch I unpacked day 42 archive images. There are no images of "D" winning the finale event, just the ones of her losing. Like to know what's up with that, it's like their was never planned a way for "D" to win, because there are no assets for that path.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Just out of curiosity, because of the kissing bug, on a hunch I unpacked day 42 archive images. There are no images of "D" winning the finale event, just the ones of her losing. Like to know what's up with that, it's like their was never planned a way for "D" to win, because there are no assets for that path.
The true ending for Chapter 3 will be in the December release where they will add many more scenes. It is in the release notes.

Not all of the scenes that we had mapped out for these final two days of Chapter 3 have been added into this update, due to time constraints.

But that’s what our revision month is for! We have around thirteen extra sex scenes still to be added into this Chapter.
So don’t panic if a combination or a specific scene you were hoping would feature in this update doesn’t happen.
It could very well be included within the December update. ;)

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
I'm confused. Is there actually a way for D to win the competition? Once I got the "fail" result, I went back to an older save and, after changing the "choice" and much manic clicking to get through the competition again I got the same result for the same reason. This was after, at the beginning of the update, waking up with E having just left and then getting another line suggesting the same with J ( I started from a save from the previous update to correct the sharing rejection bug so I had a scene with E but not with J). Did I miss a threesome?

Also, is the revelation at the end of the update avoidable? It seems like the sort of thing that would be at the very end of a game like this. Hopefully, it will be another "path" that you can choose. I don't want to be overly critical (It's not like I'm paying money to play the game) and I'm still enjoying the game but it's beginning to seem like the choices you make, such as they are, are becoming increasingly meaningless.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Its called world building. Story tellers do that to flesh out the world their story takes place to make it more believable. Oh, and the Peeping Tom was there to help MC and D meet Koko.
Koko was a pointless character and the peeping tom came back. World building uses characters in a way that... builds the world. This game having 99 characters that do nothing isn't world building. It's padding and abandoned ideas. We still know barely anything about the world this game takes place in aside from the weird age kids are free of their parents.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I think it would have been simpler to not have whether or not to kiss be an option if the choice was going to be ignored later. Just have them kiss and don't make it a choice. They could always add the choice back in later if they make a "D wins the contest" option in a future update. It would certainly be less confusing.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
There is a foursome, well 2 pairs having an intercourse in the same room

Anyway good to see a new update but sadly it's a broken release.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
MrDots
DmD was the first VN I played and made a committed fan of them. DmD will always be special to me.
Just want to thank you for not abandoning this game. Given how you've been yanked around you must have been tempted. Thank you for hanging in there.

Jan 13, 2018
I still don't understand why torrent isn't a thing around here, especially for large files, torrent would be far more convenient there. Even more convenient than mega and that's saying something.
If anyone has a torrent file for the last update and can share it with me, I'd be very grateful.
Thanks! :)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Chapter 4 ... I swear this game is gunna go on forever and all his other projects are gunna suffer for it. I stopped caring for DMD a few updates ago and now I can tell he is just gunna milk it forever instead of just giving us a good end and moving on to a new project or giving others more time. I love DMD and I have been with it for a very long time, but what more of the story is there to tell? The game should have ended a long time ago before all this Sharing content or Modeling content was added.

F and D were finally together and moved to a new city where they could be together and enjoy their relationship. Now there is all this unnecessary stuff with all the old characters and new ones having threesomes and D cheating on F with Martin. Like No, Dots is just Milking a long-over story for everything it's worth kuz it's the Story he makes the most money on with Patreon. D an F should have just moved to The Beach City and there should have been an Epilogue where they get married and D is Pregnant. You could still add that she become a very successful Model, but there was no need to see it.

Now we got a Chapter 4 coming and what? Are we gunna see what D does when she starts to explore scat and gore? D becomes a Futa and Fucks F up the ass? Futa D get's everyone Pregnant even the Guys? This is just so dumb This was originally a Daughter/Father Incest story but now idk what it even is.

Some stories need to end before they lose track of the plot and DMD is Way past the end goal and is just wasting everyone's time. I hate to see such a treasured story continue to faf around instead of giving it's characters the ending they deserve. I mean shit, at the end of chapter 2 F said his goodbyes to all the other girls and that was a great end to it. But now, nope all the characters are back in the story and they are going nowhere.

idk, who even cares anymore ...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes