Voron71rus

Mar 7, 2020
This update was probably made in order to complete and make ends meet! As Mr. wrote. D before the game was already over, but now 13 animations are not included, so we are waiting for December purely for animation-this is such a thing... ( in 0.28 Martin touches his chest, and Ryan was added to the menu) well, so-so, honestly! For this reason, the waiting vector is now directed to December..

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ok so according to Dots website, this isn't the final version of Chapter 3, there will be a revised version that will come out in December that could even change the ending we've seen, so bear that in mind.
I for one certainly hope so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I for one certainly hope so. I hated to see D lose, but even if that remains the same Mr. stated there'll be a chapter 4 so i certainly hope they explain how she becomes a pro model considering what's stated in sunshine Love.
It was quoted previously, but might make contextual sense to offer here:

Not all of the scenes that we had mapped out for these final two days of Chapter 3 have been added into this update, due to time constraints.
But that’s what our revision month is for! We have around thirteen extra sex scenes still to be added into this Chapter.
So don’t panic if a combination or a specific scene you were hoping would feature in this update doesn’t happen.
It could very well be included within the December update. ;)
Since MrDots' team likes to deliver on a regular basis, they decided to break up this final installment into two parts - so, this one is essentially unfinished. Whether the new parts offer additional options or results from what we see here is an open question.

Reactions: Looper9

sentoku1

Jan 31, 2018
It doesn't matter what I chose, D always lose the contest and get pregnant.
I like the idea of her pregnant but something is missing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So it seems both the ntr lovers and ntr haters are upset with the vn, still at each others throats but both not liking the vn currently.

I really need to find time to catch up and see why all the dislike.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone else get an invalid invite for discord for this game? The link posted in the changelog post on page 1940 (I think?) is invalid for me.

magus448

May 22, 2018
The other girls hate Tyra, but are seen fucking in the same room. What, are they all friends now!? Especially with her blatantly fucking that judge. Ruby turns out to be shit herself. Where the hell was she all the time D was being harassed by Hugh!? Also with her encouraging D to cheat. Way to hammer home how messed up those people and said industry are.

If D doesn't get back into modelling, we have a time paradox with Sunshine Love. It's one thing to have certain alternate endings being canon in other games to make a story happen (heck you could choose that ending you got and passing references could change based off that), but if one doesn't exist, whats the point of a shared universe? Also why have a Cassandra menu option if your going to have one kiss then she just leaves?

Odd that the Georgina shower sex scene and their meeting with Angie are off screen.

That is if the next update isn't for the path where she wins, but those aforementioned people are still awful.

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The other girls hate Tyra, but are seen fucking in the same room. Especially with her blatantly fucking that judge. Ruby turns out to be shit herself. Where the hell was she all the time D was being harrassed by Hugh!? Also with her encouraging D to cheat. Way to hammer home how messed up those people and said industry are.
see, this is why the game needs to end ...

Oh boy, it finally happening, I've been waiting this for a long time :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but wasn't she on the pill? Fuck me ... this game is just stupid ....

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
This update proves yet again that DMD should have ended a LONG time ago. I don't understand why he would release an unfinished update. I played for less than 2 minutes and was already seeing duplicated lines which felt like placeholders. Would have been wiser to incorporate the December update with this one.

The art as always been top notch, but DMD has become "just another game".

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes