khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Hate to be 'that guy', but I'm going to be in a number of threads. My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. Lost everything Anybody have a save at the end of the last update so I can start at the beginning of this one?

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Can there be NTR scenes with male friends or have sex with other men?
I don't think there are any gay scenes planned, but at one point I really wanted Jordan to go fuck himself.

Just kidding, but your language was a little unclear. So far, D does not have sex with other men.

Last edited:
Reactions: winterwolf200

Speedy175

Jun 14, 2018
Hi MrDots, I've been following all your VN's from start to finish, and every time I'm blown away, both by the amazing stories, and the super nice graphics you deliver every time, I wish I could just get to you to your knees graphic wise, but I have to content myself with enjoying your amazing works, and I'm super glad you're continuing your work, even if you 'have banged your head against a concrete wall.
So thank you for some amazing works

Mitchconner29

Apr 1, 2018
Hate to be 'that guy', but I'm going to be in a number of threads. My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. Lost everything Anybody have a save at the end of the last update so I can start at the beginning of this one?
Day 39, Just before the Mom catches F & D.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
MrDots: "...we want to make v.28 the best one of Chapter 3. "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yamakasi... out
I agree with you except with the too late thing you mentioned.

Now with a knocked up D and the puppy and Martin knowing about D/F I hope the whole thing is getting in the real hot phase, better late than never! I do like build ups, I really do, but now, after four years, it's enough.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Left click a lot. Or hit space. Me, personally, I like to click and hit space as fast as possible until sexy time happens.

Unless you're really into soap opera beauty contests (itching powder - like oh emm gee you guys!) if so then enjoy every word but none of the choices really matter.
You are just telling us you can't READ?

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I agree with you except with the too late thing you mentioned.

Now with a knocked up D and the puppy I hope the whole thing is getting in the hot phase, better late than never. I do like build ups, I really do, but now, after four years, it's enough.
totally understand.

While the preggo stuff doesnt quite fit my cup of tea, Im 100% fine with content being there. You can always choose to knock her up or not, so yeah, perfectly fine with content that fills any fantasy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Of course it's a bug. It doesn't make any narrative sense. At the very least they would have come up with a different excuse for her throwing the competition (or just losing).
A bug implies and error or omission. The dev knowingly sent out this update with content left out (as he did with his previous update).

Guardra

May 29, 2018
in the scene where you are with D and the butterflies come out you have the option to kiss her or not i choose not to and then let everything play out and and she loses....thinking ok that sucks but when she is in the room explaining why she lost because of a pic of them kissing.....i know i didnt choose that option but yet it was used as the reason she threw the competition

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes