fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Soon it will
MrDots' team has said (in various ways) that it will not have the equivalent of netorare. Sharing <> NTR.

They are a bit weird on that whole definition, considering D has already fooled around with Elena ... but the MC didn't care when D confessed, so I guess they feel that doesn't count.

So, it already has cheating (from both protagonists).

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I am getting a biug I did not kiss her in the garden yet she keeps losing do to being blackmailed for kissing her dad in the garden anyone else having this issue

Last edited:
Reactions: karumi56

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Does sharing or swinging not fall under that same category?
Not really, because NTR is a type of cheating (for various effects). Sharing or swinging are done with the full knowledge and approval of each partner involved, even if not done together.

For NTR in these games, there are different slices, e.g.:

netorare = the other person cheats on the MC (who is a loved one) -> you have options for D to do this with Elena

netori = the MC cheats on the other person (who is a loved one) -> you have options to do this as the MC with other women

and so forth. MrDots tends to reference netorare as their NTR definition, but in their own manner. And honestly, people debate these definitions all too often, so the ones I have above are meant to be general and not authoritative.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
To the Devs:
THANK YOU! For making a really fantastic game so far.
I love the characters, the choices and that you never got tired of making it the best story you can make.
Keep up the good work and best of luck!

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
MrDots' team has said (in various ways) that it will not have the equivalent of netorare. Sharing <> NTR.

They are a bit weird on that whole definition, considering D has already fooled around with Elena ... but the MC didn't care when D confessed, so I guess they feel that doesn't count.

So, it already has cheating (from both protagonists).
She can also cheat with Cassandra (kissing, breast fondling, and hand between legs) which only stopped due to their location.
With Cassandra losing her job and not being mentioned during the ending, I wonder if this is this all there will be for her or if there be something extra in the sex scenes added in the December fix.

Reactions: fried

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Those dudes complaing "but the title of the game is Dating my Daughter and now she will fuck other man". Yeah so what? If you go by the title of the game it would be finished long ago, or do you guys want to see four years of dates? Excatly, Dating my Daughter it is called not "Fucking my Daughter"...
Hopefully we will see now in Ch.4 the kinkier stuff and some or all of the promised fetishes from the beginning (two I already see) and we are done with all the Disney's Dating my Daughter vanilla stuff sex. There are two vanilla games by Mr.Dots, one finished and the other just started, go, play there. May DmD come back to the roots, the roots why most of the "oldskool" fans from the beginning were on this train!

So for me it's after seeing two images of the end sequence: S I N G H A L L E L U J A !!! (y) (y) (y) :eek: :eek: :love::love::love::love::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::alien::alien::alien::alien:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Those dudes complaing "but the title of the game is Dating my Daughter and now she will fuck other man". Yeah so what? If you go by the title of the game it would be finished long ago, or do you guys want to see four years of dates? Excatly, Dating my Daughter it is called not "Fucking my Daughter"...
Hopefully we will see now in Ch.4 the kinkier stuff and some or all of the promised fetishes from the beginning (two I already see) and we are done with all the Disney's Dating my Daughter vanilla stuff sex. There are two vanilla games by Mr.Dots, one finished and the other just started, go, play there. May DmD come back to the roots, the roots why most of the "oldskool" fans from the beginning were on this train!

So for me it's after seeing two images of the end sequence: S I N G H A L L E L U J A !!! (y) (y) (y) :eek: :eek: :love::love::love::love::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::alien::alien::alien::alien:
don't sing too loud - renders don't proof anything. We have already told what will happen, and what will not happen. We don't discuss this again (everybody may feel free to read previous statements)

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
What's all this talk about cheating and beastiality?

So far all i've had was D fantazising about Martin grabbing her tits at the beach during their streches. Am I missing something?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Indeed, I, too, have chosen not to kiss. The ending should have been different. I have also been disappointed that the contest lost is not due to a choice made or not made.

My guess is that the dev decided that she was not going to win the contest. He even chose outfits guaranteed to not let her win. I mean the bikini was the only option to help her win.
Umn how did D get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when she took the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Losing the contest is a predetermined event, sadly. I looked in the images and there wasn't even a set for D winning.

It's also really strange because it goes against the canon set forth in Sunshine Love, where D is a model and Georgina is still employed with F as her manager.
There is no way for "D" win the modelling competitition? That is just wrong.
Apparently the other options: D winning the contest, D not getting pregnant, etc. will be added in December's update. Devs said lots of scenes intended for this update were left out because they didn't have time to include them, but in December they will be there.

raffovic

Apr 7, 2020
I am getting a big I did not kiss her in the garden yet she keeps losing do to being blackmailed for kissing her dad in the garden anyone else having this issue
I'm having the same problem. it keeps saying that the saw them kissing even if they didn't.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes