jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
SOOOOOooooooooo sad that Jennifer and Elena threesome was not part of all these weeks work.
I am OK with shiny new toys and playing with them but when you have a wonderful toy that has been good fun since version .03 (I think) and you don't get to enjoy it well at least not WITH your other long time fun toy.
I cannot be the only one or even in a minority in saying this payoff is long overdue....

I'll still play, I will even stay a sub for now but December better have my damn present!!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.28.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.10.2020

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Dating My Daughter V0.28 Feedback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed, I, too, have chosen not to kiss. The ending should have been different. I have also been disappointed that the contest lost is not due to a choice made or not made.

My guess is that the dev decided that she was not going to win the contest. He even chose outfits guaranteed to not let her win. I mean the bikini was the only option to help her win.

Plus the stated reason she lost is due to something that was not even posted / published. MrDot, I have followed a couple of your games and I must admit that you did not come through on this game.

Edit: I can see from his discord that D was not to win the contest.

I guess I will play on and see what happens.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This is the biggest problem of this game, the developer wants to please the greatest number of people, with many fetishes, this ends up spending a lot of time with several and several routes,
which kills any update,
in my opinion, if he focused on romance (which is what I expected from this game) and only girls, I believe it would be a good game,
As the old saying goes, "You can't please Greeks and Trojans"
and this game is like this now, curled, repetitive and boring.
I don't agree with the too many fetishes, the vast majority of the content in this game is vanilla stuff. Romance between F and D, standard sex (vag/anal etc.) and has a few other girls that do things with F and D. It has a fair bit of public sex and nudity too, but the "public" parts are never really touched on so that is very vanilla too.

The only notable non-vanilla stuff is the swinging/sharing, which hasn't actually happened yet (unless you count the 4-somes, in which nobody swapped). That sort of content is hardly extreme either, unless you are overly sensitive towards it.

The issue with too many characters is there is too much overlap between them, they don't have a clear role in the story.

Elena is D's friend, she plays a part in corrupting D early game and provides F with early sex content.
Georgina is F's friend and co-worker, she is D's modeling mentor.
Rachel is the mom, she is the main antagonist.
Martin is F's friend who plays the role of D's personal trainer.
Graham & Olivia are D/F's friends who help them get settled into the new town.

Those are the main characters who have clear roles and in one way or another are important for the story.

Jen is D's other friend...but what is her role? She doesn't do anything Elena can't do.
Margo and Ryan, both of them have a role, Margo being the self-defense trainer and Ryan being the photographer, but to me, those roles aren't needed. Margo should've been another one-off character for that specific task and Georgina or F can be the photographer, Ryan doesn't need to exist. The swinging path is covered by Graham/Olivia too.
Cassandra is D's other friend too, but she doesn't need to exist either. Elena and Georgina can do her roles of friend and modeling helper easily.

I'm not going to get into the others, since none of them are important, but of the main cast you can get rid of those 4 and it wouldn't actually hurt the game at all, it would have expanded the others roles to make them more regular in the game. Elena would absorb Jen's scenes, Graham/Olivia would absorb the swinging scenes, Georgina would absorbed the modeling scenes. Sometimes, less is more.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Ok...I am confused, so someone please help me out here:

Does the option "Don't kiss her" during the walk on the beach (at the modelling contest) not work? Because I've checked and re-checked that I picked that, so how does this Chad guy have any "evidence" that the MC kissed his daughter?

Seriously, can the modelling competition be won at all?

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Hmm. I'm not sure how I feel about this update. I noticed a couple things that seem like bugs which I am sure have already been mentioned:

• There was a note earlier in the walkthrough on day 32 where you could choose what bikini D would wear for the competition, with one option having her win the bikini round. I am pretty sure I chose this option, and she did not win the round (and so also not the competition?) unless I am mistaking this with a different thing.
  • I chose not to have F kiss D in the park after the first competition, but D still loses on the basis that Chad saw them kissing despite that obviously not happening.

So I am not sure if D losing the contest is a result of bugs or entirely intentional by the Dev, considering this update seemed like a hard end to this story line.

I was also hoping that the missing scenes from the last update(s) like the Elena+Jennifer thing at the end of 0.27 would be added in but that is not the case.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Losing the contest is a predetermined event, sadly. I looked in the images and there wasn't even a set for D winning.

It's also really strange because it goes against the canon set forth in Sunshine Love, where D is a model and Georgina is still employed with F as her manager.
Wow. I can understand that if this update was meant to be "one path of several" but that seems like that is not how these updates work.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so according to Dots website, this isn't the final version of Chapter 3, there will be a revised version that will come out in December that could even change the ending we've seen, so bear that in mind.

Reactions: dbp5ca
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes