cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and this is really the height weight and size of the daughter's breasts from this game, right? or are her breasts much bigger than in other games ? and the 4th part of the update, who knows ?
1st is kristina from sl and 2nd dee from dmd and they have nothing to do with eachothers except 1st lookslike smaller dee and kristina used like dee's model pics.

if you play a lot renpy games you see same character models with some varying outlook, on 1 game character might be flat as guy and other have balloon tits.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How did I miss the scene with Ryan?
you need to have d to tell ryan that she and f are couple and after competition party you need to have ryan to rescue d and then f rewards him with chance of a lifetime to fuck d. there are several options so you need to make save before choosing 1 if you wanna see all.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
what major kira does in dmd?
That was not Major Kira, that was Commander T'Pol. And unfortunately she doesn't appear in DMD :)
(BTW: I just comment, I did not post that pic, which indeed is not related to DMD in any way)

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone have the unofficial android ports for the chapters? Some of the links provided by people are not useable anymore.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well, this has really gone downhill since probs end of CH2. Although the drag unto the end of CH2 wasn't great as well. At least we have Sunshine and hopefully that won't get dragged down (but Melody wasn't so there's hope)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you are not prova I am 100% sure that this is the same girl from the game strechayus with her daughter
OH FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. kristina from sl is around same age age as dee in dmd BUT
2. sl happens ~5 years after dmd so in sl time dee is ~23
3. you won't win this argument.

Reactions: Uthuriel

G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
They said that the main focus in Chapter 4 is goig to be the F/D relationship but I don't know what else they can tell us they did pretty much everything

By seeing the images we can guess what is going to happen in the update, they will go to play minigolf,D doesn't know how to play so she is goin to ask Father to help her then he is going to grope her,she will turn on and they are going to fuck in one of the structures then they are going to the photoshoot he is going to take pictures the he will ask to do the sexy pictures they will get excited and they are going to fuck and repeat all over and over and over again

And the endings are going to be a copy and paste from Melody,we are going to have the perfect ending with D and F together ,she being a model but without a baby then the good ending in which D is going to be but not a model and the other 10000 MFF endings

Ahh and for Martin I bet they are going to say that he can't be the baby's father because he has vasectomy or something lame like that

I had huge expectations from this dev but I can't believe he changed everything just because inmatures guys don't know how to differentiate between reality and fiction,for now the only dev that I like is Dr Pinkcake for BADIK,great game,great renders,great story,those cliffhangers update endings are great and if he has loose ends he resolves it so good,ahh and he shows the guys besides the MC fucking girls and if he teases with something he do it in the next update or even in the same one

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes