Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I may be alone in this but I would like to see D in a FFF event with D+Elena+Jennifer/Georgina (path dependent).
do not you feel sorry for father? has fucked his daughter a hundred times and you want him to fuck all his daughter's friends?
he is also an old man, how long will his heart last? :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Futaglit

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That'd be hot; but, I'd be more into D/MMM ... hotter with no F ... or F being the Cameraman ... [Jeez feeling the hate already and I ain't pushed 'Post Reply' yet ... ]
That will never happen...

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
do not you feel sorry for father? has fucked his daughter a hundred times and you want him to fuck all his daughter's girl friends?
Sorry 4 D?! Not in the least! If there's any actual love for him on her part, she should be proud of him for claiming her friends. She should be open to it, not clingy/jealous like a tantrum prone todler if she smells someone else in him. And old?! HA! He's in peak shape.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hi, So I played this game a long time ago when it had only 2 chapters or whatever you call it. I have seen people saying that the DEV should have stopped at ep2 or 3 and basically that he fucked it up. I haven't played the game yet so I can't say but since a lot of people here have commented this, I am a bit confused.
And I fucking hate Rape and NTR and this image reeks of it

So could someone clarify my doubt about this image ? and is it worth playing the game till now?
Rape never was planed in this game. But, according to the dev's own words, there actually is NTR in this game: it's the scenes between Rachel and Frank. All the other scenes in which the MC is not sexually active is not NTR at all. But that doesn't really matter, there aren't that many anyway. I also doubt that there will be much more to come. There is not much left that can be saved.

Originally the game was planed completely differently. There should have been numerous routes, also further content with other men. But that was before the developer let himself boil soft by haters of your kind. And by moving away from the original plans, and the complete focus on inflating the D/F route only, he ruined this game. With the exception of tthis one route, pretty much every other route has been cut. Even the jennifer route has lost massively planned content. And today, years later, you guys are was still not satisfied and complain about the few other scenes, which are also very easy to avoid.

In my opinion the game would have been a whole lot better if the developer had never deviated from his original plans. In many places we can clearly see that the game is neither fish nor meat.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I may be alone in this but I would like to see D in a FFF event with D+Elena+Jennifer/Georgina (path dependent).
i'd say possible but since elena is focusing on her studies it's unlikely.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
do not you feel sorry for father? has fucked his daughter a hundred times and you want him to fuck all his daughter's friends?
An old man? F is only around 40 years old. He met Rachel in their sophomore year and D was born 2 years later.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Check the Opening Page. Under Chapters 1-3, click Spoiler. Under each chapter that appears, click that Spoiler. The download links should appear.

Reactions: rajmeher

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
D’s modelling agent Cassandra will feature in v31.
But why is she dressed in such seductive lingerie? What are her real intentions for you and your daughter?
Source:

Will there be a threesome?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
An old man? F is only around 40 years old. He met Rachel in their sophomore year and D was born 2 years later.
you are probably unaware that young girls think about their dads, they call them (my old man).a modern girl would not have a relationship with a man much older than her.(Forty year old man for an 18 year old girl is very old)
girls today prefer boys their own age.(unless he is a billionaire) :KEK:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you are probably unaware that young girls think about their dads, they call them (my old man).a modern girl would not have a relationship with a man much older than her.
girls today prefer boys their own age.
that depends if they need money and become sugarbabes.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
you are probably unaware that young girls think about their dads, they call them (my old man).
Yeah, "my old man" doesn't mean literally old man. Heck people in their 20s, 30s and 40s can still refer to their father as "My old man".
a modern girl would not have a relationship with a man much older than her.(Forty year old man for an 18 year old girl is very old)
girls today prefer boys their own age.(unless he is a billionaire) :KEK:
You answered your own criticism at the end there, though you over exaggerated. Also, this sounds like your first foray into adult stories (though it probably isn't). Stories like this are a fantasy, not real life. If the amount of incest based stories on the internet was actually happening, most relationships in real life would be incest based.

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes