Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Yeah, "my old man" doesn't mean literally old man. Heck people in their 20s, 30s and 40s can still refer to their father as "My old man".

You answered your own criticism at the end there, though you over exaggerated. Also, this sounds like your first foray into adult stories (though it probably isn't). Stories like this are a fantasy, not real life. If the amount of incest based stories on the internet was actually happening, most relationships in real life would be incest based.
in real life i'm talking, what i wrote before is about real life, in games anything can happen, i like in a game an old man to fuck a young girl but this rarely happens,in this game from the beginning until now an old man( middle-aged ) fucks an 18 year old girl, i'm tired of that.I also want to see an 18 year old boy fucking daughter,it is not good for the whole game to have only an old man lover.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The Martin thing is tricky. D and Martin may get together again, but it is also just as possible that they may just talk on the phone.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
in real life i'm talking, what i wrote before is about real life, in games anything can happen, i like in a game an old man to fuck a young girl but this rarely happens,in this game from the beginning until now an old man( middle-aged ) fucks an 18 year old girl, i'm tired of that.I also want to see an 18 year old boy fucking daughter,it is not good for the whole game to have only an old man lover.
You sounds like you haven't had much contact with middle/high school girls. They reffer to anyone above 20 as "that old man" but get them talking and you'd be surprised to find how many fantasize about an older man. Wether because they worry about their first time or had a bad first few times and wish for something better. Once you gain trust and they feel comfortable talking of their desires you'd be surprised what you'll find.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
in this game from the beginning until now an old man( middle-aged ) fucks an 18 year old girl, i'm tired of that.
Also tired of middle-aged men, I need very old and ugly men. And/or a fat old man. Beauty looks never better than when placed near uglyness. Why can't more people understand this simple truth ? :D

And to get back to the point, she already fucked Ryan, who is a young guy. With dad involved of course, which is both nice (Dee+Ryan without Dad would have been boring compared to a MMF scene imho) but also sad, because the usual loud weaklings would simply never allow such a scene to exist, even if they could avoid it. I don't mind in that case, because as I said, it would have been boring to me, but just on the principle and because some others like Bazarr might have enjoyed it, I find it unfair that it can't exist.

• Love
Reactions: ToTeras and PDLS

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
You sounds like you haven't had much contact with middle/high school girls. They reffer to anyone above 20 as "that old man" but get them talking and you'd be surprised to find how many fantasize about an older man. Wether because they worry about their first time or had a bad first few times and wish for something better. Once you gain trust and they feel comfortable talking of their desires you'd be surprised what you'll find.
I agree with the first part of your answer,but imagination is one thing and action is another.there is a big difference between fantasy and reality,18 year old girls will only take off panties if they fall in love with someone who is the same age about.I'm talking about the vast majority of girls.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Martin is going to mail a BBC dildo to "D" so F can DP her ;)
Cassandra is going to do a photo shoot with D and koko for a music video were D will get her BBC gang bang then marry Cassandra who is a giant cocked Futa ;) because F will marry Georgina with pregnant Jennifer moving in, well that's would be my plan to keep Mr Dot's going

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What the? Young girls don't want to date middle age guys?
You're painting with too broad a brush.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I know of a half dozen teenage girls with Daddy issues... If your smart witty have confidence and are not looking like death incarnate with a package that still works... Buddy the world is your Oyster.

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes