Belemur

Donor
Jul 6, 2018
Started as a wonderful game years ago but has become a real milk machine for patrons without any reinvestment of all the money they cashed in in terms of graphic improvements. A facial today looks like a facial years ago, when you compare that to other games with far less patrons it is a joke. And nearly zero deliverance on points they promised at the start, scenes a bit more hardcore, even asking about that is taboo today.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Started as a wonderful game years ago but has become a real milk machine for patrons without any reinvestment of all the money they cashed in in terms of graphic improvements. A facial today looks like a facial years ago, when you compare that to other games with far less patrons it is a joke. And nearly zero deliverance on points they promised at the start, scenes a bit more hardcore, even asking about that is taboo today.
The corruption was great. But everything past their first sex has been meh. Chapter 3 is awful lmao. When I come back to replay like, once a year now, I only do the first two chapters.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The easiest way is to turn on the sharing route before you finish the competition. Make sure you choose the guy you want D to sleep with to be the one who goes and helps her when she's drunk at the competition party.
I had Martin save her, but somehow, the Martin option was turned off so it was a platonic resolution. I need to fire Chapter 3 up again to try those options.

Tinderboxs

Mar 6, 2020
Kinda new to this forum, so not sure how to use the search functions. So here is my question, on the android version that I am playing, the var with skip, q.save and so om have vanished, how do I get it back?

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
Kinda new to this forum, so not sure how to use the search functions. So here is my question, on the android version that I am playing, the var with skip, q.save and so om have vanished, how do I get it back?
I've had the same problem but idk how to fix it but to open the save menu just swipe up on the screen it should open to save the game or load

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Sooo, I think I'm about to give up on this one. CH 3 was just, boring. CH 4 I can't even get into and on top of that I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the MC. Has there been any talk at all of the game ending with D ditching F? That might be interesting enough to stick around for.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Sooo, I think I'm about to give up on this one. CH 3 was just, boring. CH 4 I can't even get into and on top of that I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the MC. Has there been any talk at all of the game ending with D ditching F? That might be interesting enough to stick around for.
No. It’s been more or less asked and answered. No matter what route you’re in, D and F will be end game.

Reactions: RustyV and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No. It’s been more or less asked and answered. No matter what route you’re in, D and F will be end game.
Thanks for the reply. If there's anybody out there who's interested in making a "fan" version of CH 3&4, hit me up cause I think I have a storyline that would work. I just really suck at DAZ or I would do it myself.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For D and F not to get together there would need to be another year of updates.
D and F would have to realize they were just living out a sex fantasy, or maybe just trying to make up for lost years in a physical manner. Each would then have to go off with someone else.
F+Georgina makes sense. I guess either D+Martin or D+Elena. Maybe D could just play the field and relish being uninvolved and sexually experienced for a few years before getting married.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
For D and F not to get together there would need to be another year of updates.
D and F would have to realize they were just living out a sex fantasy and each would have to go off with someone else.
F+Georgina makes sense. I guess either D+Martin or D+Elena. Maybe D could just play the field and relish being uninvolved and sexually experienced for a few years before getting married.
No you could just rewrite 3&4 into one chapter and you would have the whole story.

First, everything in CH3 would have to be heavily edited up to the Contest. I'd eliminate about half the sex scene's, making the remaining one's longer and more interesting.

Then everything in the contest would be just about the same until the girls get together for the Queen game.

Here you could have branching path's where Ruby, already suspicious of Tyra, decides to shuffle or not shuffle the cards.

On the not-shuffle option the game would remain unchanged.

If Ruby shuffle's the cards Tyra's plan fall's apart and the game winds up being an alcohol fueled five girl orgy.

During the fun and games, D winds up going down on Tyra. Turn's out D is a surprisingly gifted carpetmuncher, giving Tyra a intense series of mind blowing multiple orgasm's.

The alcohol, and the resulting hangover, not to mention the multiple O's leave Tyra in an exceedingly rare (for her anyway) self reflective mood where she questions herself as to why she hates D. Nevertheless, she still ask her agent for the evidence before the final events of the contest. Given her mood though she turns out to be receptive when her agent delivers his speech. Tyra decides to delete the evidence.

Another diverging path could occur here where D either win's or losses the contest.

If D win's or losses the contest, that night she still has a negative reaction to the after party, being turned off by the whole scene and drinking too much. Her Dad, Georgina, and Cassandra are also still absent, and Dad ask Ryan or Martin to look out for D.

When Judge corners D in the bathroom her rescuer is delayed. D, drunk and afraid, SNAPS. She flies into a violent rage, attacking Judge and going for his eyes, seriously injuring him and drawing a lot of blood, only then does Ryan or Martin enter the bathroom and find's D in shock at what she's done. Ryan or Martin decide that they have to get D out of there.

Later, either Ryan or Martin try to comfort a shaken and tearful D. Inevitably she wind's up fucking Ryan or Martin.

Dad, finally arriving at the party, hears about the incident but can't find D anywhere. Two days later she finally comes back to the apartment.

The morning after though when D is with Ryan or Martin, she wakes up deeply shaken over her own violent reaction and feeling guilty about cheating on Dad. Afraid to call Dad, and having left her phone in her room at the mansion, she spends the morning talking with Ryan or Martin who eventually recommend that D talk to a psychiatrist that they know.

When D finally get's back to the apartment she and Dad have a huge argument. D is still too ashamed to confess to Dad that she cheated and Dad, suspecting that she did, is jealous. Eventually, both exhausted they paper over the incident, but the rift is still there. D moves into the other bedroom of the apartment.

This is about as far as I've got with the story but there is clear room for multiple endings here. In one path D continues to see the shrink and eventually discovers that she was molested by Grandpa Joe in the sound proof bedroom. This path leads to breaking up with Dad and reuniting with her Mother. In another path, D strikes up an unlikely friendship with Tyra and becomes a successful model, later deciding to dump Dad because the incest could be a liability to her career.

Reactions: kizzyjurassic

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don't really like that exhibitionism is an integral part of the story, it should be optional, and at some point corrupting D further should also be optional

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don't really like that exhibitionism is an integral part of the story, it should be optional, and at some point corrupting D further should also be optional
The corruption is already very mild. It was already toned down a lot for the average Vanilla-Fan.

Why do you want even less Corruption? Do you want a friendship-simulator?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No you could just rewrite 3&4 into one chapter and you would have the whole story.

First, everything in CH3 would have to be heavily edited up to the Contest. I'd eliminate about half the sex scene's, making the remaining one's longer and more interesting.

Then everything in the contest would be just about the same until the girls get together for the Queen game.

Here you could have branching path's where Ruby, already suspicious of Tyra, decides to shuffle or not shuffle the cards.

On the not-shuffle option the game would remain unchanged.

If Ruby shuffle's the cards Tyra's plan fall's apart and the game winds up being an alcohol fueled five girl orgy.

During the fun and games, D winds up going down on Tyra. Turn's out D is a surprisingly gifted carpetmuncher, giving Tyra a intense series of mind blowing multiple orgasm's.

The alcohol, and the resulting hangover, not to mention the multiple O's leave Tyra in an exceedingly rare (for her anyway) self reflective mood where she questions herself as to why she hates D. Nevertheless, she still ask her agent for the evidence before the final events of the contest. Given her mood though she turns out to be receptive when her agent delivers his speech. Tyra decides to delete the evidence.

Another diverging path could occur here where D either win's or losses the contest.

If D win's or losses the contest, that night she still has a negative reaction to the after party, being turned off by the whole scene and drinking too much. Her Dad, Georgina, and Cassandra are also still absent, and Dad ask Ryan or Martin to look out for D.

When Judge corners D in the bathroom her rescuer is delayed. D, drunk and afraid, SNAPS. She flies into a violent rage, attacking Judge and going for his eyes, seriously injuring him and drawing a lot of blood, only then does Ryan or Martin enter the bathroom and find's D in shock at what she's done. Ryan or Martin decide that they have to get D out of there.

Later, either Ryan or Martin try to comfort a shaken and tearful D. Inevitably she wind's up fucking Ryan or Martin.

Dad, finally arriving at the party, hears about the incident but can't find D anywhere. Two days later she finally comes back to the apartment.

The morning after though when D is with Ryan or Martin, she wakes up deeply shaken over her own violent reaction and feeling guilty about cheating on Dad. Afraid to call Dad, and having left her phone in her room at the mansion, she spends the morning talking with Ryan or Martin who eventually recommend that D talk to a psychiatrist that they know.

When D finally get's back to the apartment she and Dad have a huge argument. D is still too ashamed to confess to Dad that she cheated and Dad, suspecting that she did, is jealous. Eventually, both exhausted they paper over the incident, but the rift is still there. D moves into the other bedroom of the apartment.

This is about as far as I've got with the story but there is clear room for multiple endings here. In one path D continues to see the shrink and eventually discovers that she was molested by Grandpa Joe in the sound proof bedroom. This path leads to breaking up with Dad and reuniting with her Mother. In another path, D strikes up an unlikely friendship with Tyra and becomes a successful model, later deciding to dump Dad because the incest could be a liability to her career.
You could combine all of the Chapters into one chapter with heavy editing.
D being molested by Grand Pa Joe in her soundproof room seems like something that may have been in the cards but was ditched when DMD went softer.
NTR is not part of this VN.
D is still not a total adult. She clings to F for support and needs his approval. F having to be around whenever D has sex is annoying as fuck. It has made the sex events so predictable as to be minor variations of each other.
If D has sex with Ruby good'ol F will be either already be there or show up to have a threeway with them. No solo sex for D.
DMD seems to be suffering an identity crisis is it corrupting D or a romance novel? Trying to please both camps has left neither pleased.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You could combine all of the Chapters into one chapter with heavy editing.
D being molested by Grand Pa Joe in her soundproof room seems like something that may have been in the cards but was ditched when DMD went softer.
NTR is not part of this VN.
D is still not a total adult. She clings to F for support and needs his approval. F having to be around whenever D has sex is annoying as fuck. It has made the sex events so predictable as to be minor variations of each other.
If D has sex with Ruby good'ol F will be either already be there or show up to have a threeway with them. No solo sex for D.
DMD seems to be suffering an identity crisis is it corrupting D or a romance novel? Trying to please both camps has left neither pleased.
The ideas I put up aren't meant for Dot's, he's already indicated where he wants to go. This is for a fan remake of Ch 3&4 and I wouldn't really call D cheating on F NTR, although I'm sure many would. I don't consider it NTR unless the one being cheated on is actually there in the scene witnessing it, so I guess with all the sharing scene's it's kinda NTR already.

I agree with you that Dot's can't seem to make up his mind as to this being a corruption or romance story, what I propose with multiple endings would leave both path's open. I also agree that Dot's left a lot of ideas dangling like the sound proof room, Tyra coveting D's necklace, the job with Jen's Uncle, and D's HS education

For anyone who thinks that F is a good loving father to D I would just like to point out that by CH4 D is a high school dropout, possibly a single mother, and is fucking her deadbeat Dad who's also pimping her out as a model.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Dating sim, Voyeurism, Corruption, Lesbian, Anal sex, Incest, Interracial, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Sex toys, Animated, Romance, Swinging, Big tits, Creampie, Footjob, Groping, Group sex, MILF, Spanking, Titfuck, Virgin, Teasing, POV, Cheating, Mobile game
We were all warned about what we got into. My main issue, which has been the same for the entire story - why is incest the only line we can take.

This entire game was DESTROYED from the start, because game dev decided to change to story from what was first intended and to what the majority liked.

In cp. 1 they lined up Dee flirting with other men and that should have opened up her dating others while the father was "protecting" her from a distance. you know, like the real world. Instead it was deemed NTR and she only touch her father for what like 2 entire chapters more or less...

I've been active on the fan art post, but i've always tried to avoid touching Dee with her Dad and any kind of incest.

And yes yes. I know the game is called "Dating my Daughter"

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The corruption is already very mild. It was already toned down a lot for the average Vanilla-Fan.

Why do you want even less Corruption? Do you want a friendship-simulator?
The corruption after you start having sex is mostly just about giving D more fetishes, which shouldn't be part of every route, so why does she continue to get corruption levels anyway?

You can't play the game without exhibitionism, which doesn't make sense, 1 choice in the game even asks what kind of attitude F has towards it, and there is no choice you can choose that says you're not into it.

Reactions: Andurin

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Reading everything, I see we all want different things and what I get from this, is that one thing is sure : Dots should go on with this game as long as possible, because in any case players want more of it. Whether it's sharing, not sharing, incest, no incest, NTR, no NTR... He could make it last for long.

For those who played Melody, in the end he did a "fantasy" section for things which didn't happen in the main story. He did like 8 scenes. But for DmD, you could make several updates with 10+scenes for years, considering all the things people want to see. I mean he could even do groups of 4-5 scenes dedicated to a particular scenario that wouldn't happen in the main story.

If he did this, as usual there will always be people complaining, but at least he could clearly label what each scene is, he wouldn't have to make every scenario work for the main the story because it's fantasy. So people could choose if that particular scene is for them or not.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes