DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The ideas I put up aren't meant for Dot's, he's already indicated where he wants to go. This is for a fan remake of Ch 3&4 and I wouldn't really call D cheating on F NTR, although I'm sure many would. I don't consider it NTR unless the one being cheated on is actually there in the scene witnessing it, so I guess with all the sharing scene's it's kinda NTR already.

For anyone who thinks that F is a good loving father to D I would just like to point out that by CH4 D is a high school dropout, possibly a single mother, and is fucking her deadbeat Dad who's also pimping her out as a model.
So you'd say threesomes and swinging is NTR too?

Once again we have someone that likes to nitpick at this game.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Reading everything, I see we all want different things and what I get from this, is that one thing is sure : Dots should go on with this game as long as possible, because in any case players want more of it. Whether it's sharing, not sharing, incest, no incest, NTR, no NTR... He could make it last for long.

For those who played Melody, in the end he did a "fantasy" section for things which didn't happen in the main story. He did like 8 scenes. But for DmD, you could make several updates with 10+scenes for years, considering all the things people want to see. I mean he could even do groups of 4-5 scenes dedicated to a particular scenario that wouldn't happen in the main story.

If he did this, as usual there will always be people complaining, but at least he could clearly label what each scene is, he wouldn't have to make every scenario work for the main the story because it's fantasy. So people could choose if that particular scene is for them or not.
More chapters? I don't think anyone wants to see that!

I think that the dev could have crafted an ending at the close of CH2 and left a very satisfactory game. I started toying with the idea of rewrites for CH3 and CH4 just because what the dev has produced in these last two chapters is so very boring.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Nov 21, 2021 06:57 PM
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
prev1.jpg

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

We can confirm that DMD - Version 33 will be officially released next Saturday, November 27th!

Thank you for all the love and great feedback you have given us for both games.

As always we want to end the year on an almighty high, and give you plenty to look forward to from us in 2022!

For this final preview, we find your daughter dearest in bed with your former secretary Georgina.

But how did this eventuate? Who jumped into bed with who? And did they even invite you??

Enjoy the rest of your weekends everyone. Thank you as always for your ongoing support!

MrDots

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
The club is the only thing that has me interested in this next update. If they just do some more teasing then yeah this game is just not for me anymore.

edit: I just have a strong feeling D is going to be there and then get overwhelmed. F says its ok and they go home and have sex.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Over thee thousand of his patrons clearly disagree. Mr. Dots has an understanding of what his paying supporters want, regardless of your opinon.
It never ceases to amaze me, the way some of you guys react to someone criticizing your favorite game.

I'm just expressing my opinion on a forum. I enjoyed the first part of the game, the second half . . . not so much.

As to how many followers the game has, or how many people disagree with me? Everyone has a right to an opinion.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Chapter 3 did start to go off the path.
Still think D should have had her 2 guys 3way with Ryan and F during the group couple sex event.
IMO D+Martin event would have been better if it was just D+Martin.

MarkJ3729

Apr 14, 2020
Quick Question: A while back when I last played I was basically on the Harem Route (Georgiana, Jennifer, Elana,etc.), however I just downloaded the latest update in prep for the next one coming out this Saturday but for some reason its locking out Jennifer if I have Georgina romanced and vice versa. Is there some issue that has happened or a story plot I may have missed/forgotten?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So you have the right to free thought as long as you never express your thoughts?
So much for the First Amendment.
The right to expression does not immunize you from the social consequences of that expression. For example it's your right to free expression to be an asshole, but then it's my right to free expression to call you an asshole in response. Not calling you an asshole, just an example.
There's also a requirement that your speech be responsible, no yelling fire in a crowded movie theatre.

Having said that I've probably seen at least a dozen people in the past few weeks saying the game should end soon. Don't see why that guy's the only one I've seen catching stink for it.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Quick Question: A while back when I last played I was basically on the Harem Route (Georgiana, Jennifer, Elana,etc.), however I just downloaded the latest update in prep for the next one coming out this Saturday but for some reason its locking out Jennifer if I have Georgina romanced and vice versa. Is there some issue that has happened or a story plot I may have missed/forgotten?
It's been like that for as long as I can remember. You can have either Georgina or Jennifer, but not both.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Having said that I've probably seen at least a dozen people in the past few weeks saying the game should end soon. Don't see why that guy's the only one I've seen catching stink for it.
I would guess because he wrapped his opinion in a claim (and in this case, one trivially easy to debunk as it turned out) about everyone else's - not "I don't want to see that", but "I don't think anyone wants to see that."

Kintarosmash

May 2, 2020
ok I was kinda half joking last time I commented here but I do think this game would get its fun factor back by having Dee go her own way. I mean at the very least it would give purpose to the corruption meter again.(that's still a thing right?) Like for example maybe Dee could gain more confidence to make decisions for herself and eventually without F's permission and it could open up possibilities for Dee to be involved in more scenes than just the same few positions with F that we've been seeing since like chapter 2, all optional of course. I realize this will never be an actual NTR game and it doesn't have to be, but tbh it could benefit from a little more spice than the pretty vanilla stuff we've seen so far.

danlan58

Jan 12, 2020
I just finished chapter 3, is there any path which she wins the modelling competition? She got second place in my current path.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How do you get the Ryan sharing stuff?
Episode 3 you need to be on the Margo threesome route. After the FDM foursome with Ryan the Ryan path will automatically open a few days later. Then after the modelling competition have Ryan save D and the sharing scene automatically plays.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes