UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Millions of Americans believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows. This is a poor defense of the game and Mr. Dots lmao.
False argument. Those patrons PAY to support Mr. Dots games. Clearly they see value in them. Your laughter matter only to you, Mr. Dots is delivering the content his paying supporters desire and laughing all the way to the bank. How much does your laughter bank for you? Pretty much says it all.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How about an update where F and Georgina go off to a photo shoot in Sunshine Bay and D has a few wild sexual adventures.
Like betting on a local college basketball team and promises some naughtiness if they win the championship.

t-k84

Aug 9, 2017
Good afternoon. I can't start the game. I click on the label, and nothing happens... Help if anyone has encountered. Thank you in advance!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How about an update where F and Georgina go off to a photo shoot in Sunshine Bay and D has a few wild sexual adventures.
Like betting on a local college basketball team and promises some naughtiness if they win the championship.
not with martin and/or ryan?

don't think seaside has college.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Good afternoon. I can't start the game. I click on the label, and nothing happens... Help if anyone has encountered. Thank you in advance!
Click on the *.exe and not the label whatever that is....

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Rachel's return would only make sense to me if Dee would act out a dominatrix fantasy on her mother out of revenge. But that won't happen in this vanilla game and a couple of members in this forum will explain to me that this does not correspond to Dee's character.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Rachel's return would only make sense to me if Dee would act out a dominatrix fantasy on her mother out of revenge. But that won't happen in this vanilla game and a couple of members in this forum will explain to me that this does not correspond to Dee's character.
she will just buttfuck her mommy with strapon.

Reactions: kokon1969

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I wouldn't have minded seeing F hook up with Rachel in CH 3 or 4, anything but that endless stream of F and D scene's, they were starting to get boring.
While I'm not a sharing/cuck fan I get you....
The game has lost much of it's charm....

Personally I feel like the game should have ended with CH2 when it was still somewhat interesting....
Now I'm just waiting for it to be finished.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
While I'm not a sharing/cuck fan I get you....
The game has lost much of it's charm....

Personally I feel like the game should have ended with CH2 when it was still somewhat interesting....
Now I'm just waiting for it to be finished.
I'm not really a sharing or NTR fan myself, if anything my "kink" is the story. It's all I really care about, and if NTR or cheating make sense from the perspective of the story then that's what I want to see.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not really a sharing or NTR fan myself, if anything my "kink" is the story. It's all I really care about, and if NTR or cheating make sense from the perspective of the story then that's what I want to see.
My kink would be the "happy happy fun time" D and F engage in but now even that has lost much of it's charm in DMD...
It's weird though....
I still play other games with "happy happy fun time" in it and I don't get tired of them like I do with DMD...
e.g. Both games in my signature (the right one especially.... played it at least 20 times by now) and Sisterly Lust.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
My kink would be the "happy happy fun time" D and F engage in but now even that has lost much of it's charm in DMD...
It's weird though....
I still play other games with "happy happy fun time" in it and I don't get tired of them like I do with DMD...
e.g. Both games in my signature (the right one especially.... played it at least 20 times by now) and Sisterly Lust.
If you like games with a lot of fun and a good story too I would recommend A House in the Rift. Give it a try, you might like it.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes