DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Just another case of MrDots changing his original idea without changing already existing content to reflect that.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah, like I said, I am using Lains (which suggested both winning the competition and getting D pregnant in Ch3, but then both turned out to be wrong apparently).
Anyway, my question's been answered, so thank you both.
Yeah, it is highly likely that at the point of implementing the choices for winning the competition and getting pregnant that those choices would actually have done this. But the plan was changed to get a 4th chapter.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I'm not really a sharing or NTR fan myself, if anything my "kink" is the story. It's all I really care about, and if NTR or cheating make sense from the perspective of the story then that's what I want to see.
This exactly and I mentioned it in the fan art thread. The D-F stuff is just so fn borning at this point that the story suffers.

I'm in to an AVN for good pussy and a good story lol. I don't care how either is presented as long as it's of solid quality. DMD has been boring for a bit now because thev don't really expand beyond D-F. That's cool but end the story if that's the goal/focus! Again, it's not about a kink or fetish for me. I'm in the camp for having D branch out and reintroducing other suitors simply to add some new life to the story.

At this point and as the post above me says, to keep the status quo you have to make D basically mentally challenged lmao. That character hasn't really grown or developed beyond becoming more and more of a sex doll for F, M, etc. I just find it boring and want other shit due to the alternative being more boredom or the end of a group of characters I do like. I like them and just want them used to their potential.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Some people review bomb because they dislike the sharing path. They don't like it even if its optional. The reason why Martin is the main target is because he is consider the main lead in the MMF path since his story got continued in ch4. Had Ryan story been continued, he would be the target.

Are there some racists out there that gave negative reviews because Martin is black? Yes. But I doubt its the main reason behind lower ratings. Look at the past 50 pages. Its filled with people's complaint not only on the sharing route but also the length and Vanilla-ness of the story. That is what contributes to the majority of the lower ratings.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes