Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Jeez... everybody bitching. You don't like it? Leave this thread and go write your own vision.

I remember when people were bitching because a game called 'Dating My Daughter' contained incest and they wanted the storyline to follow any number of women besides D. Crazy times we live in.

LLoyid

Nov 19, 2017
Jeez... everybody bitching. You don't like it? Leave this thread and go write your own vision.

I remember when people were bitching because a game called 'Dating My Daughter' contained incest and they wanted the storyline to follow any number of women besides D. Crazy times we live in.
Problem is that 4 years+ ago this game was suggested as all the possible variants of sex but ended just dude bangs his chick the same posses in a different decorations and the things were suggested kinda blurred and at the end we get tasteless candy.
2k21 it’s animations with dick and butt only wtfffff!??

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Eh yeah this isn't for me anymore. What I don't like is that they tease sharing stuff and don't really deliver. Prime example. When those guys wanted to take a pic with D they just do a thumbs up but don't worry guys they're gay so them being that close to D is ok. Then last update your daughter is corrupted enough to sleep with other guys but when the opportunity arises ooops the other guy is too in love with his wife to do anything. Just lame honestly. Hope everyone else enjoys it but I don't look forward to this game anymore

edit: As someone who's pretty pro sharing I'd rather they get rid of that faux sharing crap and put the effort towards something good even just vanilla scenes idc. Those scenes don't add anything for anyone just a waste of time.

Last edited:

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Eh yeah this isn't for me anymore. What I don't like is that they tease sharing stuff and don't really deliver. Prime example. When those guys wanted to take a pic with D they just do a thumbs up but don't worry guys they're gay so them being that close to D is ok. Then last update your daughter is corrupted enough to sleep with other guys but when the opportunity arises ooops the other guy is too in love with his wife to do anything. Just lame honestly. Hope everyone else enjoys it but I don't look forward to this game anymore
Agreed...other popular games are becoming the same. Just one lame ass MC that goes around fucking everything that walks. I would just like to see a little variation sometimes. Seeing the same shit over and over gets boring as fuck. I'm not insulting anyone if that is what they like, just for me....it wouldn't hurt for some of the side male characters to get some of the action wouldn't hurt. I installed the update, but don't even want to play it now.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Again two months pass and again a 5-minute update and again disappointed fans and again an impatient two-month wait. Years go by, but nothing changes. I think the developer has trained himself a great crowd of masochists. :KEK:
well - content depends on what path(s) you are on. Not every update contains same amount for all paths. And once more told: the game hasn't been developed "2 months" - it just have been 4 weeks (the other time was spent on Sunshine love)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Agreed. If you read the change log, you will see what content is in this update, so if you are on a path that does not really include those people, then you won't get much.
BUT! If you are on a path that includes them the update has a lot going on for you.

Reactions: Hyperserver

dreamfdr

Mar 21, 2019
well - content depends on what path(s) you are on. Not every update contains same amount for all paths. And once more told: the game hasn't been developed "2 months" - it just have been 4 weeks (the other time was spent on Sunshine love)
I wrote about how long players waited for the update. And how much time the developers spent on it is up to the developers themselves.
It reminds me of a TV series of a thousand episodes, each of which is released every 2 months, lasting 40 minutes. I wonder if the audience of the series will be the same as this wonderful game...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Agreed...other popular games are becoming the same. Just one lame ass MC that goes around fucking everything that walks. I would just like to see a little variation sometimes. Seeing the same shit over and over gets boring as fuck. I'm not insulting anyone if that is what they like, just for me....it wouldn't hurt for some of the side male characters to get some of the action wouldn't hurt. I installed the update, but don't even want to play it now.
Then play another game, "genius"

dreamfdr

Mar 21, 2019
Agreed. If you read the change log, you will see what content is in this update, so if you are on a path that does not really include those people, then you won't get much.
BUT! If you are on a path that includes them the update has a lot going on for you.
Nah, not much. Just a little bit more.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter CH4 v0.33.
  1. you can only import game states created by my android port of DMD CH3 v0.29.1
  2. you can only load save files created by my ports of CH4
from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneRanger11

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
What would we do without you?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes