DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
While I'm not a sharing/cuck fan I get you....
The game has lost much of it's charm....

Personally I feel like the game should have ended with CH2 when it was still somewhat interesting....
Now I'm just waiting for it to be finished.
I'm not really a sharing or NTR fan myself, if anything my "kink" is the story. It's all I really care about, and if NTR or cheating make sense from the perspective of the story then that's what I want to see.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not really a sharing or NTR fan myself, if anything my "kink" is the story. It's all I really care about, and if NTR or cheating make sense from the perspective of the story then that's what I want to see.
My kink would be the "happy happy fun time" D and F engage in but now even that has lost much of it's charm in DMD...
It's weird though....
I still play other games with "happy happy fun time" in it and I don't get tired of them like I do with DMD...
e.g. Both games in my signature (the right one especially.... played it at least 20 times by now) and Sisterly Lust.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
My kink would be the "happy happy fun time" D and F engage in but now even that has lost much of it's charm in DMD...
It's weird though....
I still play other games with "happy happy fun time" in it and I don't get tired of them like I do with DMD...
e.g. Both games in my signature (the right one especially.... played it at least 20 times by now) and Sisterly Lust.
If you like games with a lot of fun and a good story too I would recommend A House in the Rift. Give it a try, you might like it.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Nov 21, 2021 06:57 PM
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
View attachment 1512727

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

We can confirm that DMD - Version 33 will be officially released next Saturday, November 27th!

Thank you for all the love and great feedback you have given us for both games.

As always we want to end the year on an almighty high, and give you plenty to look forward to from us in 2022!

For this final preview, we find your daughter dearest in bed with your former secretary Georgina.

But how did this eventuate? Who jumped into bed with who? And did they even invite you??

Enjoy the rest of your weekends everyone. Thank you as always for your ongoing support!

MrDots
G is holding D's baby bump :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Does anybody have experience with the CH1 version of this game by DarkAssassin?

I get an exception error when I try to open the gallery....

Is there an apk with WT and Lain installed that's well.... better made?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While I'm not a sharing/cuck fan I get you....
The game has lost much of it's charm....

Personally I feel like the game should have ended with CH2 when it was still somewhat interesting....
Now I'm just waiting for it to be finished.
My problem is that the D Only game should have ended at Chapter 2.
Then Chapter 3 could have been D's corruption. Chapter 4 would have been unnecessary.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
My problem is that the D Only game should have ended at Chapter 2.
Then Chapter 3 could have been D's corruption. Chapter 4 would have been unnecessary.
I still think MrD nailed it with D and 80% of the secondary characters. He just fucked up the story here and there, because pirates have better taste than paying customers :D But in any case, I'm sure he could still make money with DmD for 4-5 more years.
He could make "fantasy" updates like he did with Melody at the end, but in DmD's case he could easily make several and not just one final one with just 8 scenes. From the vanilla people to the NTR-gangbang-dogs-elephants people, there is many stories to tell. Althought I guess vanilla people already had everything they could wish for, so no need for it :p

Reactions: kokon1969

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I still think MrD nailed it with D and 80% of the secondary characters. He just fucked up the story here and there, because pirates have better taste than paying customers :D But in any case, I'm sure he could still make money with DmD for 4-5 more years.
He could make "fantasy" updates like he did with Melody at the end, but in DmD's case he could easily make several and not just one final one with just 8 scenes. From the vanilla people to the NTR-gangbang-dogs-elephants people, there is many stories to tell. Althought I guess vanilla people already had everything they could wish for, so no need for it :p
What Pirate's? By definition Patreon doesn't sell games. At least that's their position, although the tax authorities of several nations don't believe them. But that is their position, the games are free. So how can anyone pirate something that's free?

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
What Pirate's? By definition Patreon doesn't sell games. At least that's their position, although the tax authorities of several nations don't believe them. But that is their position, the games are free. So how can anyone pirate something that's free?
Per my knowledge is DMD not promo'd in any way on Patreon.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
There's a Patreon link on the first page of this thread
I could link to the USA goverment in this thread, but that doesnt mean they promo/sell the game either...

Patreon nearly deleted Mr. Dots account because they banned all kind of incest related material. Since then there has been 0 mentions of DMD on his Patreon.

Your point was that Patreon claim not too sell games. Which doesnt matter, since DMD isnt promo'd or sold from Mr. Dots Patreon. Its sold from his website and Subscribestar.

CR67

May 8, 2019
I already supported DMD, but due to dismissal and now facing cancer, I couldn't return to support it financially.
But here's my opinion about the game:
-I think the author got lost with that beauty contest, I remember well that it was for D to win, because he had this option when choosing the set for the photos, for Cassandra.
Olivia and her father, had a good relationship with this father and daughter, but left for sex with the other characters.
That is, got lost in the plot completely!
Maybe when you finish and review, if you do, like other games I follow, and because of these, you have to restart to catch the thread again.
One example is MidLife Crisis!
But even so I congratulate you, all that's left is to meet again, after all, it's what makes two games at the same time!
I saw this in Parental Love, the author completely lost it too!

Translated from Portuguese to English, by Goole Translator.

Reactions: Yann33

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
As far as I understand, if daroga's daughter father and martin are open, then the daughter will love martin more than her father .. right? If she dreams that she is with Martin as husband and wife ... than with her father

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
I know there's supposed to be a built-in walkthrough (not sure when that was added), and of course a walkthrough mod of Lains, but that seems to be quite inaccurate at times (i.e. "choose this if you want to win the competition" yielded contradicting results). The front page now only has Ch4 WT linked, so would anyone be so kind and link me a Ch3 (and maybe Ch2) walkthrough, i.e. in a PDF format?
Or alternatively, just answer 2 questions: 1, is it possible at all to win the competition in Ch3, and 2, is it possible to make choices that yields a positive pregnancy test at the beginning of Ch4?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I know there's supposed to be a built-in walkthrough (not sure when that was added), and of course a walkthrough mod of Lains, but that seems to be quite inaccurate at times (i.e. "choose this if you want to win the competition" yielded contradicting results). The front page now only has Ch4 WT linked, so would anyone be so kind and link me a Ch3 (and maybe Ch2) walkthrough, i.e. in a PDF format?
Or alternatively, just answer 2 questions: 1, is it possible at all to win the competition in Ch3, and 2, is it possible to make choices that yields a positive pregnancy test at the beginning of Ch4?
To both questions - Nope, not possible.

Reactions: Mossrock

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1. Use Lains if in doubt. The mod exists for every chapter.
2. nope * 2

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes