DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
I would guess because he wrapped his opinion in a claim (and in this case, one trivially easy to debunk as it turned out) about everyone else's - not "I don't want to see that", but "I don't think anyone wants to see that."
See, that's the trouble. You guys can't even take a joke :ROFLMAO:

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
ok I was kinda half joking last time I commented here but I do think this game would get its fun factor back by having Dee go her own way. I mean at the very least it would give purpose to the corruption meter again.(that's still a thing right?) Like for example maybe Dee could gain more confidence to make decisions for herself and eventually without F's permission and it could open up possibilities for Dee to be involved in more scenes than just the same few positions with F that we've been seeing since like chapter 2, all optional of course. I realize this will never be an actual NTR game and it doesn't have to be, but tbh it could benefit from a little more spice than the pretty vanilla stuff we've seen so far.
That's the whole problem. Fear of NTR, by Dev's and Patron's alike, is destroying good story telling in this medium.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Episode 3 you need to be on the Margo threesome route. After the FDM foursome with Ryan the Ryan path will automatically open a few days later. Then after the modelling competition have Ryan save D and the sharing scene automatically plays.
I was on the Margo threesome route, but he didn't want to join after they went bowling.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Nope, you cannot win the competition.
I feel like it was planned once, why else would you bother adding a choice that would lead to her winning or losing 1 of the matches, meaning that once again, the player's choice meant nothing except a slightly alternate moment.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I was on the Margo threesome route, but he didn't want to join after they went bowling.
That's the first event. You have to go for the second Margo event, I think the trigger is while D is jogging in the park. Pretty much right after Rachel shows up at the seaside apartment. You have a choice of whether she runs into Margo or Olivia, you have to choose Margo and agree to go out with her and Ryan to open his path.

Reactions: darthpham

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I feel like it was planned once, why else would you bother adding a choice that would lead to her winning or losing 1 of the matches, meaning that once again, the player's choice meant nothing except a slightly alternate moment.
Exactly. The choice with the male models was irrelevant. And I still think they could have ended it with Chapter 3, if they would have put some more storytelling to the loose ends which existed. Because the stuff with Rachel was dealt with (but came up again in Chapter 4) and with Dee winning the competition, there would be nothing against a successful model career.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That's the first event. You have to go for the second Margo event, I think the trigger is while D is jogging in the park. Pretty much right after Rachel shows up at the seaside apartment. You have a choice of whether she runs into Margo or Olivia, you have to choose Margo and agree to go out with her and Ryan to open his path.
So you can't get it if you're on the Martin sharing path, they are mutually exclusive, like Jennifer and Georgina

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Exactly. The choice with the male models was irrelevant. And I still think they could have ended it with Chapter 3, if they would have put some more storytelling to the loose ends which existed. Because the stuff with Rachel was dealt with (but came up again in Chapter 4) and with Dee winning the competition, there would be nothing against a successful model career.
I just feel like this game would be a lot better with branching paths, but it just follows one path with some scenes on the side based on your choices.

I feel like winning the tickets will be made irrelevant too, and you'll get to go regardless.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Again first you would need Mrdots actual duf files for the characters,
Try getting those.
I would like the Ruby duf file.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
Again first you would need Mrdots actual duf files for the characters,
Try getting those.
I would like the Ruby duf file.
I know a couple of people who are good with DAZ, maybe we could make a D with more than four facial expressions?

Reactions: TommyTuba

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know a couple of people who are good with DAZ, maybe we could make a D with more than four facial expressions?
sure but do that 100-1000 times and you'll notice why there are only few expressions.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I would guess because he wrapped his opinion in a claim (and in this case, one trivially easy to debunk as it turned out) about everyone else's - not "I don't want to see that", but "I don't think anyone wants to see that."
Correct. His opinion is his own and would not have drawn my comment. He expressed a belief that was clearly false and I was attempted to help him understand that fact.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
Correct. His opinion is his own and would not have drawn my comment. He expressed a belief that was clearly false and I was attempted to help him understand that fact.
Is this really what's upsetting you Dudes? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was a joke. Chill out.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Of course I also think Jen has out lived her usefulness to the plot.
When D and F left to go to Seaside Jen could have been retired.
Elena may be D's high school bestie but she also feels shoe-horned into the story at this point.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Of course I also think Jen has out lived her usefulness to the plot.
When D and F left to go to Seaside Jen could have been retired.
Elena may be D's high school bestie but she also feels shoe-horned into the story at this point.
I feel the same with Rachel....
I realize she's the current antagonist but still....

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah Rachel's plot was closed when D told her to piss off.
Georgina IMO still works. She is the bridge between D being a wallflower and her own person as a model.
But I would like to see D having experiences that don't include F lurking around. D's date/photo-shoot with Cassandra did not need F. Hell he had to take a ferry just to crash their party. Letting D have an intimate moment with her girlfriend-booty call would have moved the plot forward.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes