randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Your daughter will also try some new things with you that she hasn’t previously and we will see another petal drop in this update, leaving us with just three petals remaining!
my fantasy about 3s with cassandra isnt a fantasy anymore. is it possible that xianne is included? i mean for 3s with D :love:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
someone can say what s new in this update?
yes - the changelog
EDIT: oh - it hasn't been leaked so far - my bad.
So basicially Martin content, Swinger club with olivia and graham, 2-3 sex scenes with dad, and cliffhanger with Cassandra and another cliffhanger with Tyria

Reactions: DasOrakel

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don't see much difference even in sharing and those three letters, from the moment another dick enters your girl, the character is cuckold, he giving a blessing or not, that's not an opinion, it's a fact.
So you're telling us that threesomes also means the guy is a cuck?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I agree, and I'm even going to make a statement that many won't like, the dev should heed the call of the majority here and put those three letters at once into the game, because if you go see, most here don't want to know about F and D, already tired, already saturated, a sign that history has died and the game has lost its meaning.
It's just what they ask for here, D fucking other dicks, history failed, so put those three letters at once, maybe even your support base won't grow, right.
I don't see much difference even in sharing and those three letters, from the moment another dick enters your girl, the character is cuckold, he giving a blessing or not, that's not an opinion, it's a fact.
For fans of the vanilla game as it was at the beginning (like me) I suggest looking for another game, there are many out there.
Yeah, fuck the patrons! let's just ignore them!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, fuck the patrons! let's just ignore them!
Well, I should remind you that just because one supports a project, does not mean they're entitled to anything except the tier rewards. They do not get to dictate the content a game should and will have. Even if a poll was created to decide what kind of content there may be in the future, doesn't automatically mean it WILL be there, especially if vast majority is against it. And if it generally doesn't exactly fit the story, there probably wouldn't be a whole lot of it either.

Patreon is a tip jar or a crowdfunding platform, like "I like your work, here's a few bucks, keep it up", that's what it is, you don't become a shareholder who gets to decide on anything.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Well, I should remind you that just because one supports a project, does not mean they're entitled to anything except the tier rewards.
No-one said they're ENTITLED to anything, but it'd be a really stupid decision on Mr. Dots' part to knowingly include content he is aware the majority of the people giving him money do not want. When the majority of people funding the dvelopment of his game say "We want X, but we don'y want Y" then it'd be mind-numbingly stupid of him to say "tough, here's copious amounts of Y". It would make a vocal minority quite happy, but that vocal minority are providing a minority of the money (shocking, I know).

They do not get to dictate the content a game should and will have.
You're right, they don't. But they do get to articulate what content will make them withdraw their funding, and Mr. Dots would quite like them to continue providing said funding. Hence, he's incentivised to do what the majority want; welcome to capitalism.

Patreon is a tip jar or a crowdfunding platform, like "I like your work, here's a few bucks, keep it up", that's what it is,
That's the point, because the corollary of that is "if I don't like what you're doing, then no money for you", isn't it?

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that still is up to date - just it's "never go out without DADS KNOWLEDGE AND APPROVAL" (and even that is optional and avoidable - nobody claims that every path is meant for every player - if that would be the case every choice would be pointless. Then You could just tell a simple story without choices though. You did bad choices? So don't wonder about the unwanted outcome)

Reactions: Luchador2008
Mar 6, 2021
that still is up to date - just it's "never go out without DADS KNOWLEDGE AND APPROVAL" (and even that is optional and avoidable - nobody claims that every path is meant for every player - if that would be the case every choice would be pointless. Then You could just tell a simple story without choices though. You did bad choices? So don't wonder about the unwanted outcome)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes