Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
PERSONALLY i even skip MFF (YES, this is also sharing) -
I'd disagree; that's not sharing your toy with someone else, that's playing with two toys simultaneously. MMF, on the other hand, isn't (unless you're bisexual).

i am like "100% to ONE person rather than 50% to two". On our discord i even told that i would be 100% turned off even by the thought of having another dick near me rather than being able to enjoy it even a little bit.
The difference is, that i just do other decisions and AVOID such content.
Which is absolutely fair. But it's also undeniably true that doing so results in you having a shorter playing experience, because you have no interest in how the team spent half of their development time. The game only updates every other month, and if a player has zero interest in half the content, then they're only getting the equivalent of two weeks worth of development every two months. That's not a good ration of time-to-output.
If the majority of your playerbase have no interest in the output from half of your development time, then you're doing something wrong. I think Mr. Dots' efforts to please two contradictory interests has resulted in both camps getting a product they're not entirely satisfied with; he'd have been better served by picking one group, and treating them as his audience.
I also think the game was better when Mr. Dots was the sole writer; I think bringing in additional writers, who want different things out of the story, was a mistake. it's probably the decision which has resulted in the most problems.

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

crownclown39

Oct 5, 2019
This update is meh... I feel like If i would've paid for it on Patreon this month I would've regreted and and asked for my money back... not rnough content to justify calling it an update imo.

Reactions: Priappus

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The issue and conflict between the vanilla/taboo fan bases of the game is one of them (vanilla) thought the game was that, just a simple vanilla game. They went nuts when the sharing paths officially started. I posted it previously, but if you search "Martin" in the thread hardly anyone talked about him before his path started in Ch3. Even though, technically, his path was teased all the way back in Ch1. And there is definitely more anger towards his route than Ryan or Graham, although to be fair the taboo fans tend to like his route more than theirs I think. So both sides of it are, IMO, racially motivated.

And the more taboo fanbase have been waiting for that content for years. The devs decided to bench those routes for Ch4, then they got blasted and added them back. And that just made the vanilla fans mad again. And the taboo fans are mad because their preferred content keeps being overlooked for more vanilla stuff, which the game has 90% of. The Graham/Olivia scene in this update was a waste of time. Why bother going to a swinger club if you aren't actually going to do it? That dog is just trolling the pro-breast people too.

As I said in my review, the issues with this game are all on the writers not laying out a logical or balanced plot. It's not milking, at least intentionally, they just have no clue what they're doing most of the time. Trying to keep two fan bases happy, when one of them have been largely uninformed and the other gets strung along isn't easy.

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
Dating My DAUGHTER [Ch. 4 v0.33] [MrDots Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,37 GB / 731 MB - DMD.CH4-0.33-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,33 GB / 696 MB - DMD.CH4-0.33-mac-crunched.zip
Update Patch v0.32 to v0.33 Compressed: 153 MB - DMD.CH4-0.33-Update-crunched.7z
getting unknown/not found image errors
see the attached save file

Reactions: ki0123 and "CJ"

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yea there is some ntr, ive done every thing possible to avoid it, but the scene where you pick keys and you get the girl of the father you are on a double date with and your daughter get the father of the girl you are with, while you fuck her, your daughter is jerking off the father of the girl you are fucking.

other choice scared me a bit at first, but it was just the other girl eating your daughter ass while you fucked her, the other guy did nothing to your girl

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
hopefully we get a scene with elena, daughter and father threesome again, but this time we can fuck them both and use all their holes before game ends

Reactions: melodylover

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Mh between what I'm hearing about this update and more or less the amount of remaining updates I guess we are looking at an episode 5? Unless the remaining updates are quite big in content.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
No need for it. There is a built in walkthrough. Go to settings, click enable and enter code: notoriety
I know it has an in-built WT and I use it but I like to have the written one too for a detailed explanation of things, like how certain scenes unfold with certain choices and what a choice might mean in the future.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
"Oh no, I screwed up! I'm dead to her! Luckily I still have this!", the mother says, as she holds up the exclusive party invitation stolen from her ex, by which she's potentially preventing her daughter from being able to attend said party in the first place..

Dots' characters usually aren't on the bright side of the moon, but this one missed the mark completely and somehow landed in the deepest crevice of Uranus instead.

beardpomf

Nov 25, 2021
i last played this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and was left on such a cliffhanger! i'm excited to play it again, it's been a long time. this is one of those 3D VNs that i actually got really hooked into. then i played Melody and that was pretty good too but definitely not as good as DMD. it's no surprise to me that this thread has over 2200 pages.

Reactions: Darkaura
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes