dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Is somebody else doing the renders or writing this game cause Dad's dick is a quarter it's normal size...
1638086216167.png
So, what, Dad now has a raging 5" pussy destroying hard-on???

Seriously Dad went from having a fence post for a cock to having a half flaccid bendy-straw at the swinger event... And wtf is this little pea shooter??? Honestly, it's been brought up numerous times how most women can't accommodate his length or girth then you run with this little winky???

And what's with the creepy canine bullshit? Enough with that nonsense! Ask the question when we start an update if we want that type of content or not!!! I seriously don't need to see Fido sucking anyone's toes while watching me fuck, it is the ultimate turn-off for me... This update seems to be failing on so many levels, and being 5 years into development it feels like this update just fell off a cliff instead of moving forward...

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I can tell you what it is for me. This is long enough that i'm going to bury all of it inside spoiler tags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see your point and agree with alot. I want this game to include old characters better and more and also think they need to put in more reasons for the mains to stay interesting even though I have a feeling the whole point at the moment is the very next step in the relationship. (You know what). That is the story that is next in line and since there is family drama with (you know who) I think this will be the escaltaion point. A last moment hurdle that is building up for awhile and maybe twist either into a agreement of all parties or a harem scenario.
So no the story isn't over, but yeah they take too much time with unimportant stuff and unnessesary not well explored kinks.

Reactions: Segnbora

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
When will this game be finished some ask...

For me, the following conditions must be met:

1. After I have had a threesome with mother and daughter
2. After daughter is pregnant with mah baby and
(optionally) 3. When daughter is hooking her ass on the streets to keep me supplied in Maltesers because when you truly love someone, you will do anything for them

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
the author should stretch his legs and move on to something new and fresh rather than keep trying to milk this.
He has. Both Melody and Sunshine Love. Though I don't particularly care for them much. I, for one, am glad that we keep getting DMD updates.

Sunshine Love is boring.
I am not a fan, but the last update was better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.29.1] MrDots Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.85 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.13 GB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.11 GB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
This includes all 3 chapters?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi what is new in this update? I wish you finish this game and focus more on Sunshine Love. I think Sunshine Love is a much more interesting game than this game because it has a better story and characters i don't want to say that this game is bad it is a wonderful game but slowly it gets boring and sunshine love has a lot more variety :(
variety?for the game sunshine love you speak?only one asshole fucks there too so far in this game(the most silly vanilla game),at least in the DMD he has a little infidelity and there are other male characters in the plot(story).

Last edited:

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello can someone tell me where to enter this in-game walkthrough code: notoriety. Thanks very much.

Last edited:

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Yeah im done with this game your choices do not really matter much at all.. sure you can pick if you fuck or not and sharing, but getting D to not go public is impossible as a choice, because it sure as hell makes a lot of sense for a girl that allows sharing to not respect when you don't want to show her around, this becomes even more egregious when they are complete strangers. And since it seems to go the same shitty way of sharing the girl either you like it or not im dropping this. Good luck with the game, the first chapters were really nice, when it started adding the male sharing onward (from what i remember it was around that time) it all went to shit. good luck MR.Dots but i am not trying any other of games from you tried both sunshine and dmd. both good starts both went to shit town imo.
Goodbye have a nice day.

PS: Also kinda dick move, i remember being possible to fuck olivia without a condom early, possibly turning the MC into the olivia's child father. Even that was removed and it would make olivia's and graham story much more interesting since from what i recall olivia was granted permission to persue the MC by graham.

Last edited:

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
When will this game be finished some ask...

For me, the following conditions must be met:

1. After I have had a threesome with mother and daughter
2. After daughter is pregnant with mah baby and
(optionally) 3. When daughter is hooking her ass on the streets to keep me supplied in Maltesers because when you truly love someone, you will do anything for them
your list read my mind
but I want to add the dog does her too.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes