historia30

Dec 8, 2018
i last played this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and was left on such a cliffhanger! i'm excited to play it again, it's been a long time. this is one of those 3D VNs that i actually got really hooked into. then i played Melody and that was pretty good too but definitely not as good as DMD. it's no surprise to me that this thread has over 2200 pages.
It has more than 2200 pages but the majority I suppose is from complaints and responses to those complaints ... complete vicious circle

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
and this one the dev is killing slowly.
It was supposed to be a nice memory when this game is over, but it's going in a direction that everyone will make a point of forgetting.
Exactlty my thoughts when i said the Simpons syndrome, DMD was a great game the first chapter, second chapter was ok, to my own opinion, the tird chapter was ....... meeeehhhh, so much that i'm not sure if i will download the fourth chapter (for the moment i didn't).
Like you said, it was supposed to be a nice memory when this game is over and now, i feel like when you don't want to go to the hospital to see a dying friend, to keep the memory of him being joyfull, smiling, having fun and living life to its fullest, i just feel like that with DMD chapter 4, scared of seeing a dying friend and have that as last memory of it intead of the feeling i had with chapter one.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
1, Her red shirt said? "I love U?"
2, Her workout clothes is of which brand? "Nads, Fads or Zads" ???
3, Her Favorite Koko song? "Starving for your love" ?
4, The pet shop name? "Little Biscuit Pet, Notorious D.O.G. or The Barking Mad Store" ????
5, The day you took her virginity? "Day 21" ?
1. Correct
2. Fads, I think
3. Correct
4. Little Biscuit Pet
5. Correct

Reactions: Belnick and Hola3

LLoyid

Nov 19, 2017
NTR : Netorare (寝取られ) translates to “to be taken off.” The term is often loosely translated as “cuckold” as well, which refers to the husband or boyfriend of an adulteress. These translations demonstrate the NTR genre’s emphasis on the feelings of the individual who was cheated on (not the feelings of the individual who cheated).

No NTR against F and Graham was ok with his D being with F, so no NTR against graham either.
Sure, but there was always sharing route, ntr route wasnnever suggested ‍♀ IMO sharing it’s equality in sex like open relationships.
I am also not supporting cuckold but if people like that so let it be np.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
If I was in the authors shoes I'd have started another story. Something more on the line of can F protect D from bad shit.
Another option would be the down fall. That's going to be rather unpopular though. The characters haven't really done anything bad to anyone else for people to root for their demise. Even if you did create a compelling reason for people to hate them you are preying on the more base of instincts to sell the story. That isn't going to do anyways as well as father protecting daughter.

To be clear my personal opinion is the author should stretch his legs and move on to something new and fresh rather than keep trying to milk this.
Well Rachel had a compelling reason and MrDot could do something with her, like a side story or a sequel, eh he could even do a prequel to how D and Rachel got divorced.
She was a fucking bitch, but i loved her character, she was rich with personality and a full range of emotions, for that reason i would download and play anything with her in it, but one chapter only, please.

Reactions: Diconica
Oct 27, 2017
So, legit opinion considering this is my favorite game on this site.

This update was considerably short with some of the lowest quality sex scenes in the game to date. Was it the worst update this game has ever had? No, there have been updates with 0 plot development and 0 sex scenes, this one however did feel considerably underwhelming and I hope next time there will be more.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Exactlty my thoughts when i said the Simpons syndrome, DMD was a great game the first chapter, second chapter was ok, to my own opinion, the tird chapter was ....... meeeehhhh, so much that i'm not sure if i will download the fourth chapter (for the moment i didn't).
Like you said, it was supposed to be a nice memory when this game is over and now, i feel like when you don't want to go to the hospital to see a dying friend, to keep the memory of him being joyfull, smiling, having fun and living life to its fullest, i just feel like that with DMD chapter 4, scared of seeing a dying friend and have that as last memory of it intead of the feeling i had with chapter one.
I don't get why you want it to be over though. I still love playing the new updates. The models are great, the story is just ok like always and the cast is charming. I just wanna see them managing there new life and maybe get some drama in with side chicks and other stuff. Not all games need to just end when the story could be ended.

Reactions: Darkaura

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't get why you want it to be over though. I still love playing the new updates. The models are great, the story is just ok like always and the cast is charming. I just wanna see them managing there new life and maybe get some drama in with side chicks and other stuff. Not all games need to just end when the story could be ended.
Because it's become monotonous, boring, and repetitive. It could have ended on a high note, but it didn't. The story is not ok and the characters are lacking life...thus the 4 different faces used for them all that was posted earlier. (you can see that earlier in this thread). This VN went from something that was quite fun to...alright...let's keep doing the same thing over and over again.

Jiveguru

Oct 6, 2017
Good stories tend to have a goal, or else you end up with a soap opera designed to go on forever and it eventually becomes a cheap hackneyed affair designed more to soak your attention (and with these games, money) than a really satisfying story.

This story reached it's goal AGES ago.

They could be telling new stories in a new game by now.

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Good stories tend to have a goal, or else you end up with a soap opera designed to go on forever and it eventually becomes a cheap hackneyed affair designed more to soak your attention (and with these games, money) than a really satisfying story.

This story reached it's goal AGES ago.

They could be telling new stories in a new game by now.
Lol why? DMD is their Flagship game, if they are smart they will keep it alive as a reboot. Punters would keep supporting this and whatever else they drop just because people are so used to the brand at this point...kinda like a Soap opera.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes