MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Aitan_3 (a writer for DMD) and I (a credited idea DMD member) are on this forum for many reasons. (None of it dealing with salesmanship, btw). One main reason are the informative discussions that sometimes "overly" break out in these game design areas including the disconnect between real life societal views on incest, rape, and D's knowledge of sex along with her mental and emotional limitations on incest.
I think these topics are interesting enough to have them discussed within the context of the game, and it would improve the game to have them better contextualized through a discussion or two. But TCMS is more than correct that this discussion is distracting from discussion of the game itself. How about creating a new thread then? That is a reasonable compromise which will keep everyone happy.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So you're a liaison. Fine. Could you inform this forum in what general direction DMD is headed--story wise--after 0.13?
Thanks, but you give me too much credit. I consider myself the most active patron on the DMD project.

((BTW - I love you guys because this board and you people have highly intelligent views and discussions [if a bit combative and repetitious at times -- myself included]. BFTR - I will participate here but won't be posting patron releases content. I know that this is a purpose of this board and have used it to advantage on other games which sometimes I then start supporting financially, but I won't with this game as I have an emotional crush on it.))

However, unlike Aitan_3, I am not part of the design team and thus am not part any design discussion emails the team shares. 95% of all my inputs are posted open to the public on the coummunity post section of DMD.

That being said, MrDots and team have been pretty consistent in what is to follow what's coming after 0.13. I'll note them below. If you've already heard some of it, forgive me. In addition, MrDots has gone directions, and made alterations to those directions, so this is no bold prediction - but given the consistency of their foreshadowing which is then verified by the releases following, this is a good predictive roadmap.

(1) 0.13: Who really knows what will be in D13 - but the good bets are Rachel for sure (Lucas likely). I personally started an open campaign on the community posts that MC give D an orgasm, especially if after 0.13 MrDots will be stepping back to flesh out the two other MC career paths. I think it would leave the main storyline on a satisfying "climax" before stepping back to other story arcs.

(2)(a) Months ago MrDots intended to stop the forward progress of the game to flesh out MC's career paths. At that time, he put the choice up to the patrons to vote - we voted to continue the storyline and step back later. I cannot remember which month we voted on this and I could not find it going back over the DMD posts. I believe it was @ April - around the Cupid Night release or before. At this same vote post, MrDots indicated he already had these paths scripted and they were thus ready to go. (MrDots did not indicate whether or not "scripted" meant it was story boarded, or whether the full dialogue script had been written).

(2)(b) Three days ago MrDots he said: "We will continue with the story in the next update. After that, we will go back to finish the other two routes." Thus 0.13 would be followed with the career path routes.

(2)(c) Months before this, MrDots stated he would be keeping the "doctor" career path and would be changing the "programmer" career path to a "police office" career path.

(2)(d) Total fan guesswork, but I would guess that Margo would feature in the "cop path" and that short-haired female doctor from the hospital would feature in the "doctor path". I would also guess Georgina would appear as a secretary/nurse in each of the two,paths as well. But these are educated guesses only.

IMO - having worked on big projects like theses before, this is a good move on DMD teams' part as it allows them to tie up loose ends now before pressing ahead - and it will give the team fresh eyes on the core story as they move forward with eventual intercourse.

Don't take above for gospel and please keep the "milking" comments to a minimum. If that's how you feel, join DMD for 1 month for $1 and set up some posts over in the community section. (I am not trying to get anyone to pledge to this game if they don't want to, but the community board jas more designer readership than here).

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks @Jeff Steel for the thoughts!

with 4 more weeks left to go all we can really do is speculate as the teasers MrDots posts on a weekly basis don't really give much insight on what will happen on the new day.

from what I remember the whole point of getting self defense training for D on Day 11 was for the eventual run-in with that asshole Lucas on Day 13. I could see a path where D is by herself and if she got training she would be able to take down Lucas easily. if not well crap that might be a game over unless the dev team has something up their sleeve.

F may elect to accompany D in which case the eventual run-in with Lucas will result in both F/D kicking his ass (either path will work for me as long as his character never shows up again after Day 13)

then there's the mom Rachel - I have to believe she features a major part of Day 13 in the cockblocking sense and emasculation of F probably in front of D. could be a weird situation too where somehow Rachel gets a hold of F's phone (let's just say F is the shower) and she sees all the photos F took of D; which range from innocent and fully clothed to her dresses, bikinis, lingerie, and then fully nude. I would think that if you let ex-wife get ahold of your phone and this happens- it would result in a game over and you better have a save from start of Day 13 lol.

anyway, sorry for the long post but as usual it's pure speculation while we continue to wait the long wait. :FeelsBadMan:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think these topics are interesting enough to have them discussed within the context of the game, and it would improve the game to have them better contextualized through a discussion or two. But TCMS is more than correct that this discussion is distracting from discussion of the game itself. How about creating a new thread then? That is a reasonable compromise which will keep everyone happy.
Great idea! New thread! Set one up and I will follow.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks, but you give me too much credit. I consider myself the most active patron on the DMD project.

((BTW - I love you guys because this board and you people have highly intelligent views and discussions [if a bit combative and repetitious at times -- myself included]. BFTR - I will participate here but won't be posting patron releases content. I know that this is a purpose of this board and have used it to advantage on other games which sometimes I then start supporting financially, but I won't with this game as I have an emotional crush on it.))
Thanks for sharing.
I was just wondering if there's been any buzz on a spinoff game with Elena?
I feel like it wasn't a coincidence that she has her own father troubles and no mother in the picture.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Airnuts

May 12, 2017
I would like to see some serious love making.

The F comes home to find the daughter fresh out of the shower. Her hair is plastered back making her look like she is 16 years old. She's only wearing an old white t-shirt that has the bottom ripped off and a white pair of bikini panties.

He lifts her onto the bed and they start kissing passionately. He then continues kissing her on the chin and works down to her neck. The top comes off and he works down to her chest. He starts sucking her breasts and the daughter starts letting out little moans. He continues sucking until her nipples are fully erect. He continues down her torso towards her pussy. When he gets there he immediately notices a dark/wet spot on her panties, he continues kissing her there. He repositions himself to remove her panties and the daughter lifts her hips up. As he pulls the panties down he sees a steam of translucent fluid attached to the panties and swings like a bridge over to her pussy. He slowly removes her panties while watching the stream grow longer and longer.

After he removes her panties he begins to gently touch her labia and lips. The daughter moans more. He moves in with his tongue to taste the fluid and gently flicks the tip against her lips and labia. The daughter moans louder. As he continues to feast on her ever so lightly the daughter slowly spreads her legs more and more. Further and further apart. The F continues teasing her labia and clit and as the daughter moans louder and begins to raise her pelvis into to path of the flickering tounge. He continues teasing her while slowly pulling away and the D responds by continuing to raise her pelvis. This continues until the daughter orgasms.

She collapses onto the bed and the father immediately returns to her mouth passionately kissing her. After a short while the daughter passionately thanks the father and says, " can you please do that again"!

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for sharing.
I was just wondering if there's been any buzz on a spinoff game with Elena?
I feel like it wasn't a coincidence that she has her own father troubles and no mother in the picture.
The main vocal writers have noted they have ideas of future projects, but did not elaborate. However, I really don't think DMD will be wrapped up until 2019. Elena is playing into the third main character in DMD in the meantime.

Reactions: FeralChild

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I really don't like Lucas and his aggressive and revenge attitude. he's a low life. what i hope is that Lucas will never get lucky, instead he gets into trouble and someone else gets to be the hero. I could take a bit of blackmailing, to put D into trouble but I would hate to see Lucas have his way with D. The photographer, instead, that one I could see D getting closer with, in that situation I would like to see Lucas all jealous, to just be a peeping tom and nothing else.

xenonsfighter

Aug 21, 2017
is the latest version ported to android (.apk)?
or which is the current latest version for android?
please provide a link for the same, spent hours finding the link.
i have the 0.0.8 version ported by expiredshake

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Question for the general community : what DMD scene would you choose that best progressed the F/D storyline?
A separate question could be : what has been your fav DMD scene so far? (Cupid Night, Koko, kissing game--many more for sure!).
Definitely the Cupid night.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So do we know when will end chapter 1 of DmD?Last episode 0.13-0.14?I remember the job choice was back in 0.0.4.If they start to add the other 2 jobs maybe they will add Georgina,Martin and boss bitch but on diferent positions.Otherwise this will take maybe 3-4 updates for each job to catch the executive.Not to mention there will be too diferent branches without Georgina.Another concern I see most have is that D will be blackmailed by Lucas and he will get some sexual service.Yeah I can see that.Females in these games are so easy to manipulate.Kira in Big Brother was blackmailed by Eric for sex and mother in Dreams of Desire are blacmailed by the editor for blowjob.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
So do we know when will end chapter 1 of DmD?Last episode 0.13-0.14?I remember the job choice was back in 0.0.4.If they start to add the other 2 jobs maybe they will add Georgina,Martin and boss bitch but on diferent positions.Otherwise this will take maybe 3-4 updates for each job to catch the executive.Not to mention there will be too diferent branches without Georgina.Another concern I see most have is that D will be blackmailed by Lucas and he will get some sexual service.Yeah I can see that.Females in these games are so easy to manipulate.Kira in Big Brother was blackmailed by Eric for sex and mother in Dreams of Desire are blacmailed by the editor for blowjob.
Career is like 5% of this game at most, if they have it written already then it shouldn't take longer than part of one update to throw together and if it does they wouldn't spend an entire update on career paths... would probably do 1 path with stuff on 1 update and next path with stuff on another. I highly doubt Lucas will get anything from D, the patreons would riot. Those 2 games you mentioned both had patreons pissed and the creators walked back on doing more of that stuff.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Career is like 5% of this game at most, if they have it written already then it shouldn't take longer than part of one update to throw together and if it does they wouldn't spend an entire update on career paths... would probably do 1 path with stuff on 1 update and next path with stuff on another. I highly doubt Lucas will get anything from D, the patreons would riot. Those 2 games you mentioned both had patreons pissed and the creators walked back on doing more of that stuff.
I know for the uproar,I too was actualy against that blackmail from nowhere in BB and DoD.BTW if D didn't go to selfdefense course is this means F will save her and kick Lucas' ass instead of her?About career you right but there is so much involving Georgina so far.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Georgina will most likely be implemented in each career path... model doing part time work as secretary, nurse, etc.... some one few posts back mentioned their thoughts on this and I agree with them on that. Assuming it's Lucas encounter that pays off the self-defense course, then the scene will probably be something like you and D are together for whatever reason you're pulled away and Lucas snatches D. She either defends herself or screams for help and you save her... pretty simple stuff; don't think into it.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes