401Grem

May 14, 2017
Georgina will most likely be implemented in each career path... model doing part time work as secretary, nurse, etc.... some one few posts back mentioned their thoughts on this and I agree with them on that. Assuming it's Lucas encounter that pays off the self-defense course, then the scene will probably be something like you and D are together for whatever reason you're pulled away and Lucas snatches D. She either defends herself or screams for help and you save her... pretty simple stuff; don't think into it.
I believe Lucas will cheap shot F, and D with her training will lay out lucas.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I believe Lucas will cheap shot F, and D with her training will lay out lucas.
Most logical, from what we have seen.

Probably he will try to get rid of F somehow, and when D is alone he will do his move.
BUT!!
Since he is a vindictive individual, I wonder/worry what will happen days after the "incident".

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Most logical, from what we have seen.

Probably he will try to get rid of F somehow, and when D is alone he will do his move.
BUT!!
Since he is a vindictive individual, I wonder/worry what will happen days after the "incident".
BUT! what if someone didn't care about her defending herself and didn't participate in the training? :O I kind of wanna F to show off as well and keep the D weak and vulnerable just so F can be her hero.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

401Grem

May 14, 2017
BUT! what if someone didn't care about her defending herself and didn't participate in the training? :O I kind of wanna F to show off as well and keep the D weak and vulnerable just so F can be her hero.
But think of the confidence boost it would give her, to knock out lucas and defend the man she loves?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Maybe not, since alot of her inability stems from lack of confidence.
I would add that if MC is a good guy, he would want his daughter to be able to defend herself, regardless of whether that means he would have less control of her. I also tend to agree that a more confident daughter means a daughter more ready to experiment.

Reactions: MrBree

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I didn't like the possessive attitude F did have in some scenes. I agree that D need to handle herself and if F is a good guy he should encourage her to learn martial arts.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
In that case Martin will do the defending.

You are offered 2 choices.
Go to the police or confide in Martin. Right?

In both cases D will be fine and Lucas will not be.

Jul 31, 2017
Have you noticed that Jennifer has very similar face to player's Daughter? Even expressions look almost the same. If we omit their boob size, they could pose as twins wearing different makeups.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Where can i find the mod that allow me to see everything without having to replay the game multiple time? I can't find it in the Mod section.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Where can i find the mod that allow me to see everything without having to replay the game multiple time? I can't find it in the Mod section.

Reactions: surfer463
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes