Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
you mean the Windows Patch (0.11->0.12) file?, great game by the way
No game patch to give you day 11 then you get day 12. if you are not understanding or can not find the 0.11 game patch then download the most recent full version.

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
4K Poster August 2017 - Daughter and Georgina

Hi guys,
So here is August 4K Poster for $10+ patrons. Last poll's winners were Georgina and Daughter so I created a poster based on their photoshoot from Day 12. Hope you like it :)
Next poster (September) will be of a character who's not the daughter or Georgina. Many of you are fans of Elena or Jennifer so I thought they deserve some love too, right ;)
Enjoy :)

August 2017 - Georgina and Daughter.jpg

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that picture of Daughter and Georgina is great, thx for sharing patron stuff .

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

I find it interesting that the people who asked me to move on pm's when I posted 3 posts as a discussion with a user are now going on ramblings with 43 fucking posts about incest, rape and it's effects irl. Stick to the fucking game and stop discussing what the fuck happened irl or didn't happen irl. Don't want rape? Say so. The story doesn't make much sense? Whatever, it's a game about fucking incest, you won't prove your god damn point by posting news or talking about sex ed classes in the US or wherever. Don't want incest? Why the fuck are you on a thread called "Dating my Daughter"?

I had already posted this but if I see any more discussion don't expect any lenience from me or any staff member.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

I find it interesting that the people who asked me to move on pm's when I posted 3 posts as a discussion with a user are now going on ramblings with 43 fucking posts about incest, rape and it's effects irl. Stick to the fucking game and stop discussing what the fuck happened irl or didn't happen irl. Don't want rape? Say so. The story doesn't make much sense? Whatever, it's a game about fucking incest, you won't prove your god damn point by posting news or talking about sex ed classes in the US or wherever. Don't want incest? Why the fuck are you on a thread called "Dating my Daughter"?

I had already posted this but if I see any more discussion don't expect any lenience from me or any staff member.
Aitan_3 (a writer for DMD) and I (a credited idea DMD member) are on this forum for many reasons. (None of it dealing with salesmanship, btw). One main reason are the informative discussions that sometimes "overly" break out in these game design areas including the disconnect between real life societal views on incest, rape, and D's knowledge of sex along with her mental and emotional limitations on incest.

BTW, I am not here to unfairly or unwittingly use this this forum and its members for game idea reasearch. It is a great sounding board. The idea is to create a game that is more realistically immersive than other adult visual novels. That's the reason for the slow burn and the reason you find rewrites In DMD as it moves forward. So when forum members put forth in this forum the "Huh? That makes no sense or that flys in the face of my ideas of x,y, and z," those questioning posts are the same issues discussed in game design.

BTW, I've never started any of the IRL discussions in this forum (at least, I don't think I have). I think the only discussion I started in this forum was a call out to female forum members on their views on DMD and how realistic it is from their view (since DMD design staff is decidedly male).

Again, I am not a paid DMD design member and am only a dude that sends them research in these areas as I sit in courts waiting for my client's cases to be called. If you can clarify on what you want this forum to avoid in the design area, I'll do so.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you can clarify on what you want this forum to avoid in the design area, I'll do so.
Someone starts with point A which is related to the game. Someone makes point b which is a connection between point A and real life. Then someone goes to point C which is so far away from the game it has no relevance to the thread.

So... How about we stop discussing the age of consent (and saying age is just a number)? How about we stop posting articles about a father raping her daughter? Posting articles about a father having an incestuous relation with his daughter? How about we stop posting john oliver videos about sex ed and having 10 comments explaining how fucked up the sex ed system is in the US? How about we stick to the game and have a discussion about the game, without going on and on to the point where the discussion is not even game related.

That's all I'm asking for.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Someone starts with point A which is related to the game. Someone makes point b which is a connection between point A and real life. Then someone goes to point C which is so far away from the game it has no relevance to the thread.

So... How about we stop discussing the age of consent (and saying age is just a number)? How about we stop posting articles about a father raping her daughter? Posting articles about a father having an incestuous relation with his daughter? How about we stop posting john oliver videos about sex ed and having 10 comments explaining how fucked up the sex ed system is in the US? How about we stick to the game and have a discussion about the game, without going on and on to the point where the discussion is not even game related.

That's all I'm asking for.
Roger that. That's what I do over at DMD, pull articles, write research summaries, and post resource links. It's part of my attorney DNA, lol. But us attorneys can get annoying. I'll pull back.

Reactions: MrBree
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes