DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I would choose the second one, it's time to have D in a mini skirt :heartcoveredeyes:.
As for Sex ed i have to add that only is not compulsory in some countries, it's altogether non-existant as a school subject apart from a brief description of the human reproductive system in biology classes i guess...

Reactions: MrBree

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hey @Aitan_3 , did you fix the day 11 morning apartment bug. D and F were talking on bed and after conversation they say that lets wake up Elena but she was not in apartment. She was with that Riccardo? guy. Happens at D only route. Another one was about stats.. They won't increase over 100. Checked the code and it prevents this. Also there is jaccuzi one but you said that it is fixed so.. Anyway , I fixed these bugs for my game but i thought you should know it. Thank you.
Edit: When stats increase over 100. Stats won't fit in that stat image. You should re-allign them. This work with over 100 love stats
if v_stat_d_love >= 100:
text "[v_stat_d_love]" xalign 0.972 yalign 0.19

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcane666

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sex ed is not compulsory in all countries.
We're just going to keep dragging this on.....

Unless it's a backwards country with a serious lack of learning they teach most subjects including sexual education as it's a pretty damn important lesson.

Since AIDS became a thing it was considered to be important to teach about sexual education and sexual health. With the rise of teen pregnancies that importance has only risen.

As I said earlier, the only people that don't touch any form of sexual education are home schooled religious nuts who are probably told dick is for the devil unless they marry it because devil dick in a ring is good dick.

Even Convent schools have sex ed.

The only way to avoid everything about sex completely would be to live on a mountain in tibet on your own and hope you don't accidentally spot some animals rutting.

Do we really have to keep dragging out the defense of a fantasy plot line because i'm getting incredibly bored of repeating myself. So far the only retorts i've had are "well, those kind of girls do exist", "if I don't like it, leave" not everyone is going to agree on all points of a story regardless of how much they enjoy it and now "not all countries have compulsory sex ed". While all well thought out and articulate debate points *cough* they don't exactly stimulate conversation much.

It's a fantasy plot line people are getting far, far too defensive over. All stories have plot hole, all of them. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and The Hobbit are all huge fantasy titles full of inconsistencies and plot points that leave people wondering "the fuck is that about?" ... especially The Hobbit, that's an odd book. Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey are the biggest culprits when it comes to plot holes, especially with Twilight being the story of the worlds oldest stalker falling in love with a personality vacuum. Understandable about 50 Shades though, that started life as a Twilight erotica fanfic ... yes I read it, no it's not good but go read it so i'm not alone in my suffering ... what has been seen, cannot be unseen.

This is going on far too long, can we all move along now? Nothing is going to change here and the circle we're running around is making me dizzy.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
That's my understanding. It was to be Doctor and Computer Software Dude - now I think it isn't Doctor and Cop. Margo might feature in the cop story. There is a short haired female doctor in the Hospital scene who might feature in the doctor story.
I would like to see more of that self defense instructor. :)

She was cute and quite beneficial to the story.
At least D can defend herself against that Lucas asshole and any other creep.

PinSin

Aug 23, 2017
Hi to all!
Can anyone say who already got all images of game)) D,G,and rest of girls?

Last edited:

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Reactions: Freki

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
We're just going to keep dragging this on.....

Unless it's a backwards country with a serious lack of learning they teach most subjects including sexual education as it's a pretty damn important lesson.

Since AIDS became a thing it was considered to be important to teach about sexual education and sexual health. With the rise of teen pregnancies that importance has only risen.

As I said earlier, the only people that don't touch any form of sexual education are home schooled religious nuts who are probably told dick is for the devil unless they marry it because devil dick in a ring is good dick.

Even Convent schools have sex ed.

The only way to avoid everything about sex completely would be to live on a mountain in tibet on your own and hope you don't accidentally spot some animals rutting.

Do we really have to keep dragging out the defense of a fantasy plot line because i'm getting incredibly bored of repeating myself. So far the only retorts i've had are "well, those kind of girls do exist", "if I don't like it, leave" not everyone is going to agree on all points of a story regardless of how much they enjoy it and now "not all countries have compulsory sex ed". While all well thought out and articulate debate points *cough* they don't exactly stimulate conversation much.

It's a fantasy plot line people are getting far, far too defensive over. All stories have plot hole, all of them. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and The Hobbit are all huge fantasy titles full of inconsistencies and plot points that leave people wondering "the fuck is that about?" ... especially The Hobbit, that's an odd book. Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey are the biggest culprits when it comes to plot holes, especially with Twilight being the story of the worlds oldest stalker falling in love with a personality vacuum. Understandable about 50 Shades though, that started life as a Twilight erotica fanfic ... yes I read it, no it's not good but go read it so i'm not alone in my suffering ... what has been seen, cannot be unseen.

This is going on far too long, can we all move along now? Nothing is going to change here and the circle we're running around is making me dizzy.
Hey hey, calm down, I agree with you. XD As long as the story is enjoyable and somewhat coherent internally, there is no need to rationalize every single particular to make it fit in our real word (even though you may legitimately try - it can even be fun). The scope of my comment was very narrow, I didn't mean to argue against your general claims. Since everybody on this board seemed to take for granted that sex ed. was taught all over the world in public schools, I just wanted to signal that that was actually not the case: where I live (Italy) it is not taught at all, and it is not a third world country (not yet at least XD). It seemed something interesting to share, simple as that. Peace!

Reactions: MrBree
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes