paladin07

May 28, 2017
I also admit to being a schizo anarchist but not left-wing or Buddhist.

Every person is an "I" and part of a "we". You come to this board as a "we" despite your best efforts to assert your oneness.

A capitalist system is inherently adversarial : taking someone's money--even attempting to do so by ads or sales pitches--is an unfriendly act.

Regardless of any legal norms, general society considers an individual guilty as charged until proven innocent.

I believe DMD will never be finished (unless a rushed ending counts as acceptable). The project may well be abandoned due to lack of interest.

To those people with blind faith--good luck. Let time judge the correctness of our opinions...
Capitalism is not adversarial. Those who make good products at good price get rich..... public benefit, capitalist benefits. Products that do not have good utility do not survive.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Jesus, man, Thanks for the spoiler. There are tags, you know.
not really much of a spoiler. There's already been hints on the board that day 11 was the last day before all hell breaks loose and you knew that the mother wasn't going to take her daughter staying in father's country. Didn't take a genius to realize that the mother was going to be arriving on the scene here pretty soon, probably on day 12.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
not really much of a spoiler. There's already been hints on the board that day 11 was the last day before all hell breaks loose and you knew that the mother wasn't going to take her daughter staying in father's country. Didn't take a genius to realize that the mother was going to be arriving on the scene here pretty soon, probably on day 12.
I'm only on day 8. I knew that there was something untrue being said by the D, but, no, I wasn't there, yet.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Just for future reference for v0.13.
Can someone please tell me when (like what day, and where) you accept or reject Richard and Georgina photoshoot offers.
I'm keeping one save for only daughter path
I'm not exactly sure how you reject Richards photo shoot, but i think you can reject Georgina's photoshoot by telling her that her photographs are inappropriate. I've always told her that they were hot and so I've never experienced the Richard shoot. I still need to play that route to see what the options are. or I guess I could just check the walk-through. see the original post on page one of the thread for the walkthrough.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I'm only on day 8. I knew that there was something untrue being said by the D, but, no, I wasn't there, yet.
You probably shouldn't be reading the most current thread posts on a game with 12 days if you're only at day 8. 95% of the people on this board posting on this thread have played at least the first 11 days by now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Day 13 will have option to reject both Richard and Georgina photoshoot and only do a solo one with D; though if it's just the same renders and dialogue I don't see the point. if it's going to be solo then D can get naked for photos.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Day 13 will have option to reject both Richard and Georgina photoshoot and only do a solo one with D; though if it's just the same renders and dialogue I don't see the point. if it's going to be solo then D can get naked for photos.
I think in version 13 this solo photoshoot will occur on day 12 instead of the photoshoot with Richard and or Georgina. The devs just didn't get the content created but I think that that private photo shoot will happen on day 12 but not until the .13 version.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Naturally.

But we have evolved past that simple point.
Hell even Chimps are beyond that. :D
I see it in a different way. The biological function is 'the truth' so it is 'right' no questions about it. All the rest is cultural, there is no 'right' or 'wrong', just cultural differences. So there is no point in a debate about monogamous relationship or polygamous relationship, or any taboos. There is no 'truth' about them, no 'right' or 'wrong', they're just cultural differences.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
this new preview pic - father just can't go soft x'D
can't say i blame him,love the way daughter looks at him,hope things will continue the same way they ended night before
I hope he rolls over her and starts a new kind of massage...

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I also admit to being a schizo anarchist but not left-wing or Buddhist.

Every person is an "I" and part of a "we". You come to this board as a "we" despite your best efforts to assert your oneness.

A capitalist system is inherently adversarial : taking someone's money--even attempting to do so by ads or sales pitches--is an unfriendly act.

Regardless of any legal norms, general society considers an individual guilty as charged until proven innocent.

I believe DMD will never be finished (unless a rushed ending counts as acceptable). The project may well be abandoned due to lack of interest.

To those people with blind faith--good luck. Let time judge the correctness of our opinions...
I believe there is a real risk of DMD never being finished, not for lack of interest, but because devs are including too many interactive characters. Many MC interaction with them open a new branch in the game story that needs to be addressed in the final version of the game.

I think they should start now to tie the already existing loosing ends before it gets unmanageable. For instance:
1- What if the player didn't allow the photographer to take the first picture of his daughter?
2- What if the player rejected Elena from the start?
3- What if the player didn't go to the police?
4- What if the player didn't accept the self-defense classes?
They should tie these options until in all these paths the game reaches the point where the story is on day 12.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The MC is also frustratingly stupid and oblivious(so much so that the F/D "secret" is being discovered by an ever growing list of other characters). If D was more aware/experienced, she would never let this mug (MC) have his way with her.
The daughter is in love with MC, who happens to be her dad. Usually a teen girl in love would do almost anything to keep her love partner happy and by her side. The only surprise in DMD regarding their relationship is how slow she is progressing in indulging in her own urges and in trying to please her beloved one.

Reactions: RobJoy

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
I'm still only on day 11 (can't play at work), but I can truly see a spin off game with Elena as the MC corrupting other females and even other males. It could lead to some interesting scenarios.

Also, I'd really like to see an MFFF angle with Jennifer, Elena, D and MC in DMD...

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I believe there is a real risk of DMD never being finished, not for lack of interest, but because devs are including too many interactive characters. Many MC interaction with them open a new branch in the game story that needs to be addressed in the final version of the game.

I think they should start now to tie the already existing loosing ends before it gets unmanageable. For instance:
1- What if the player didn't allow the photographer to take the first picture of his daughter?
They should tie these options until in all these paths the game reaches the point where the story is on day 12.
Agree. Too many competing threads lead to multiple parallel scripts and coding paths. I do believe at one point MrDots said he had worked in the past in the game industry. Hopefully, he is fully aware of this danger.

NEWS FLASH: posted 7hrs ago (semi-flash then) -

We will continue with the story in the next update. After that, we will go back to finish the other two routes. Poster and new outfit poll will be posted this week :)

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017

1 - will be addressed in v.0.13 or immediately after that
2 - is already implemented
3 - that option will probably be cancelled from the game thourgh ret-con
4 - will be addressed in v.0.13

We have things under control - are least we hope so.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Agree. Too many competing threads lead to multiple parallel scripts and coding paths. I do believe at one point MrDots said he had worked in the past in the game industry. Hopefully, he is fully aware of this danger.

NEWS FLASH: posted 7hrs ago (semi-flash then) -

We will continue with the story in the next update. After that, we will go back to finish the other two routes. Poster and new outfit poll will be posted this week :)
The other two routes, hope that's about the 2 others jobs. New characters, stories, etc...

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes