atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
probably:
-another handjob or two to completion from D
-ex wife comes to fuck progression up with D and she will try to emasculate you
-Lucas will get his ass kicked
-if ex wife doesn't ruin too much progression and can be made to go away by the end of Day 13; D might kiss F's cock some more leading to a mouth massage aka blowjob - but that's wishful thinking :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
OK,so maybe I was right about sex with Elena in 0.15.Unless the 2 other career paths take more than 2 updates.
Sounds realistic.

I would put the progress with D a bit on hold , she should be the ultimate goal.

It should go like this:
drama created by mother (open) and/or Elena (sneaky) between D and F
sex scene with Elena
another sex scene with Elena involving Jennifer (maybe you will lose the D happy ending that way)
standoff with the villains
possible happy end with D or another happy end with Olivia

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
smh at people thinking Elena is or will be any kind of antagonist.
Would not be that far stretched when you look at her personality. I mean I love her too, she is a sexy slut. In video games, no prob. But in real life I would stay away from these kind of girls unless I want to have fun for a short time.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Would not be that far stretched when you look at her personality. I mean I love her too, she is a sexy slut. In video games, no prob. But in real life I would stay away from these kind of girls unless I want to have fun for a short time.
Sure, but you're arguing from her personality type, not from any action she's actually taken in the game. She's only ever been a friend and ally to D. And functionally she's been that and more to MC; she's encouraged D, even if jokingly, to explore her relationship with MC.

If I were writing DMD, the play in the next chapter would be a chill in D and MC's relationship caused by the mother's arrival (D would be too used to obeying her mother to resist). And Elena would be the free agent moving between both camps to foment rebellion. That's so specific that it's innately unlikely to happen, but you can't tell me it's any less likely than an outright heel turn by Elena.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I wonder if I could get a harem ending with the executive path Marry Georgina and adopt Elena and lived with the daughter.

King Bayou

Jul 1, 2017
Does this game not have renders for the sex scenes? Everyone I get in game just has some weird black and grey background. I have to skip through it bc I can't see shit. Wondering if this is bc the game is incomplete or if it's a problem with my game installation?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Tbh I'm conflicted.
One side of me wants to plow D and plow her hard, but the other feels like that from there the corruption / the spark of the story will be gone, so I hate that it's being slow but I love it as well...

I just hope once that moment arrives the dev doesn't just go on and on and on with the story, and instead starts to build the branches left untouched before like what profession the dad has.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Tbh I'm conflicted.
One side of me wants to plow D and plow her hard, but the other feels like that from there the corruption / the spark of the story will be gone, so I hate that it's being slow but I love it as well...

I just hope once that moment arrives the dev doesn't just go on and on and on with the story, and instead starts to build the branches left untouched before like what profession the dad has.
I doubt that he will go back and make divergences that far back in the story, so much would have to be re-written?

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
Yea, they should scrap that. Too much work, they should focus on other things.

And regarding slowrolling D and F relationship. It is needed, otherwise the game would lose too much appeal for many players. Drama should be added at some point to prevent midgame sex with D.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes