lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
the heads look like those young girl cartoons what are they called? i mean a body with a head twice the size of the normal proportions kinda makes it all weird...

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Calling this game anything but vanilla is ridiculous, but calling it softcore is absurd.
You would call this game vanilla? Corrupting and seducing minors including blood relatives with a side cast of everything from potential rapists to dad and daughter swinging couples... ridiculous indeed lol

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You would call this game vanilla? Corrupting and seducing minors including blood relatives with a side cast of everything from potential rapists to dad and daughter swinging couples... ridiculous indeed lol
You left out the part about D's mother fucking dogs.
It's been a while, but I vaguely remember D getting a picture of it.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I agree. IMO it was his best work to date because it was a soundly planned and completed project. A consistent story line, with a reasonable conclusion, regardless of the path you chose. I wish more of these game devs would take that strategy. I can't believe with any reasonable logic that that wouldn't improve overall quality of the work they produce.

It seems to me, without knowing anything at all about Mr. Dots or his story writing strategy, that he's painted himself into a creative corner with DMD. Somewhere along the line, somewhere around chapter 3, he made a decision to take the story off on a tangent and off that 'planned course' and now it seems he's having trouble navigating the story line back toward that reasonable conclusion.

I may be totally wrong about that, but trying to make sense of how the story hung a left so blatantly, suddenly and purposefully, it's the only speculative conclusion I've been able to reach.
TBH (just my opinion), DMD has gone downhill since the end of Ch2, Dee is kinda annoying, and quite frankly been turned in to everyone's fuck toy in the game (those 3 letters that a lot of people hate/or other variation of). Most of the content is geared towards those 3 letters and has been for quite a while.
After chapter 2 i was more interested in seeing the side girls than the FMC, but content with them was reduced to basically nothing. This game should have been concluded long ago, it's been dragging on for some time now.
Nothing against the people who enjoy it, and the direction it went, but it should have ended long ago (just my opinion).

• Red Heart
Reactions: _baka_ and Rythan25

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
TBH (just my opinion), DMD has gone downhill since the end of Ch2, Dee is kinda annoying, and quite frankly been turned in to everyone's fuck toy in the game (those 3 letters that a lot of people hate/or other variation of). Most of the content is geared towards those 3 letters and has been for quite a while.
After chapter 2 i was more interested in seeing the side girls than the FMC, but content with them was reduced to basically nothing. This game should have been concluded long ago, it's been dragging on for some time now.
Nothing against the people who enjoy it, and the direction it went, but it should have ended long ago (just my opinion).
I tend to agree, D has always been a necessary side interest to me, I find Elena far more interesting in the story.

Reactions: Hellster

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
minors? all are 18+ (yea i know certain characters look way younger) with whom d or/and f have sex. what happened to rachel in past is just story told. what happens with lucas isn't shown just hinted that he rapes d. incest, corrupting and sharing yes but doesn't mean game isn't vanilla. seducing? well maybe a bit but still vanilla.

mazzmarello

Nov 9, 2021
Heya I'm pretty new to this game and I just finished Ch. 1 following D route. I wanted to try a different story before going to Ch. 2 and I was wondering if I can follow both Georgina and Elena's routes at the same time, or will they conflict at some point?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Heya I'm pretty new to this game and I just finished Ch. 1 following D route. I wanted to try a different story before going to Ch. 2 and I was wondering if I can follow both Georgina and Elena's routes at the same time, or will they conflict at some point?
Sure you can.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mazzmarello

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Can someone be so kind to enlighten me if this game is about swinging, sharing daughter or if this is really optional.
I played the first part and i thought its a nice game. So far.
But i wonder what to expect in the other chapters. I am not into cuck, swinging or sharing at all. So if that is not optional, i can stop playing it.
Thanks.
p.s. i am not judging. I just want to enjoy the game for my purpose. I am just confused after reading all these comments about that.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Can someone be so kind to enlighten me if this game is about swinging, sharing daughter or if this is really optional.
But i wonder what to expect in the other chapters. I am not into cuck, swinging or sharing at all. So if that is not optional, i can stop playing it.
Thanks.
p.s. i am not judging. I just want to enjoy the game for my purpose. I am just confused after reading all these comments about that.
Completely optional.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The reason i like the game is, its 1st person. So you are not seen yourself as MC. Another is that it is a nice story. Though i wished daughter would be a little older.
Haven't played for a while and to be honest, there aren't many daughter/father games where the MC is 1st person. So you got to take whats available. Daughter reminds me always about Christine Applegate.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Thanks.
it bothers you cuck, swinging or sharing,but it does not bother you that a father abuses his daughter.Τhat is, it bothers you if a child speaks badly to his parents, but it does not bother you if he kills them (parents).:ROFLMAO:
Nothing bothers me in an adult game.I can see them all.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only conflict is jen and georgina since dev made decision on behalf of players and g passes j, doesn't matter since in ch3 can turn jen path on but on ch4 it matters somewhat.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes