coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
it bothers you cuck, swinging or sharing,but it does not bother you that a father abuses his daughter.Τhat is, it bothers you if a child speaks badly to his parents, but it does not bother you if he kills them (parents):ROFLMAO:
nothing bothers me in an adult game.I can see them all.
You seem very open minded. I do not think i am that open. I could imagine however to play as female with lots of hits. For this game play i like to have it a love between them. Optional are more rough relationship perhaps with some BDSM.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Hey. I've never played this game, but I've heard a lot about it. According to the tags there are swinging scenes of the daughter with ?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Hey. I've never played this game, but I've heard a lot about it. According to the tags there are swinging scenes of the daughter with ?
for guys it's your friend, some dude she likes, and sort of with some guy fucking his daughter. For women it's most of the other female characters.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Malkovichi

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Can someone be so kind to enlighten me if this game is about swinging, sharing daughter or if this is really optional.
I played the first part and i thought its a nice game. So far.
But i wonder what to expect in the other chapters. I am not into cuck, swinging or sharing at all. So if that is not optional, i can stop playing it.
Thanks.
p.s. i am not judging. I just want to enjoy the game for my purpose. I am just confused after reading all these comments about that.
This game has many optional paths. If don't want to share you can choose that. There's no NTR only consensual sharing. Cheating is optional with the MC and with the daughter

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
D has 2 petals left after her DP, we've seen her do more and more sexually as she gets to the end of them. Question is what is she going to have to do to scratch those last 2 off, I think now martin has gone there won't be any more male involvement in them going only prob girl on girl stuff. With only 1 or 2 more updates left maybe spring a surprise but not likely. She is now tho a big cock loving sex machine who can't get enough and has taken away the lead from F. Will there be a following on from F letting D screw martin in another room without him there say if she asks again.
The funny thing is, if you look carefully at the graphics, F's dick is actually slightly bigger than Martin's. :D

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
D has 2 petals left after her DP, we've seen her do more and more sexually as she gets to the end of them. Question is what is she going to have to do to scratch those last 2 off, I think now martin has gone there won't be any more male involvement in them going only prob girl on girl stuff. With only 1 or 2 more updates left maybe spring a surprise but not likely. She is now tho a big cock loving sex machine who can't get enough and has taken away the lead from F. Will there be a following on from F letting D screw martin in another room without him there say if she asks again.
You don't need DP with Martin to have 2 petals remaining at the end of the update. And honestly thank god, because I fear one of the endings will be D choosing Martin over F.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You don't need DP with Martin to have 2 petals remaining at the end of the update. And honestly thank god, because I fear one of the endings will be D choosing Martin over F.
That won't happen. DMD is about F and D. Martin is a minor side character, nothing more.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The Daughter is not far away from being actually retarded. She is so dependant on her Dad, it is not even funny. She would never choose another man (or woman) over him.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Hi all, I just started going through the game and saw the tag ntr I know what it is just wondering how it works in this game that covers ntr in this game can you explain me if you do not mind.Thanks in advance.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hi all, I just started going through the game and saw the tag ntr I know what it is just wondering how it works in this game that covers ntr in this game can you explain me if you do not mind.Thanks in advance.
There isn't even NTR in the game to begin with. Just sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: yaksh000

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The game is as vanilla as it can get. There is sharing, but no NTR. Everything happens with your consent, so if you want the Daughter to fuck around with another man, it is up to you to decide.
The male MC can do everything he likes anyway.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes