cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have a problem .... what should i do ?
redownload and reunpack with 7zip and don't use outdated mods etc.

I'm hoping for a completion as well, I wonder how far will he will go to pimp his daughter, I don't follow that route and think we've seen everything that needs to be seen, the rest is all about sharing her, it's sick
2 weddings, dee giving to tyra some lessons on kickboxing, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: demnesn21151

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
well my bad, but still l don't think that threesome with Rachel and D will ever happen
As improbable as it might be seen redemption is a thing I find attractive especially with hot villains in these games. Rachel seems to fully be committed to her daughter at her own expense and is quite repentant. I think because of D's love for her father she may just listen to her father's admonition's to forgive her if he once forgives Rachel. If Rachel shows how much sacrifice she is willing to do I say give her the chance.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Wah...wah...wah...Critiquing a game is one thing. Whining about it as nauseum is something else. If you hated chap 3, why even go to chap 4? As for me, I LOVE the little slut! the more she fucks the better! If she fucks her mother and father at the same time even better! I love the inference tgat her mother had an incestuous relationship with her OWN father! A flashback to that would be great and a threesome with D, Mom and Grandpa! AHH... art!
" If you hated chap 3, why even go to chap 4?"

To see the ending. Really, this is the only point why I am still playing this game. I have not played the newest Update yet, but before, I started to skip the dialogues, because they are just too much blabbering at this point.
But I just want to finish the game at some point. Basically, think about it being in a movie theater watching a movie, you somewhat enjoyed at the start, but which got boring after 3/4th of the screen time, you still stay to watch the ending. This is DMD.

And, I dont know about "little slut"... If you want to look for a slutty female girl in games, there are way better options. The only saving grace for the daughter are her tits. She is dumb, too focussed on her Daddy and not living to the potential of development she had at the start of the game.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes