yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I don't understand any of that sentence, but what the fuck is a zobiremine? On that topic though, I don't do the whole sharing thing but I looked through the scrip and see that Martin creampies D and at that point she may have already missed the pill for the pregnancy path. I wonder how likely it will be that F isn't the father in that scenario.
Well look at it this way. No interbreeding anf after Martin Child birth should be a breeze. She should pass a bowling ball now.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well look at it this way. No interbreeding anf after Martin Child birth should be a breeze. She should pass a bowling ball now.
From what little I've seen of Martin F is bigger than him. Also it wouldn't be the same story if they didn't inbreed. It was just something that crossed my mind.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The very first update of the game D had a completely different personality.Way closer to what we have with Elena now.
He reworked the first scene and choices for the second update.
Fun fact-0.01 had no ending at all.
At that time it was usual for the players to use ALT+F4 in order to exit the game.
SU and BB immediately comes to mind.
That's because the game was originally planned very differently. It was planned more on corruption and sharing. It changed to the vanilla direction much later.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That's because the game was originally planned very differently. It was planned more on corruption and sharing. It changed to the vanilla direction much later.
That seems odd really. There is a massive focus on sharing right now, I can only imagine what it would have been like if this is the "vanilla" version of the game.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Hi Lord Ashram,

Any idea why I am getting this error. I installed the game and copied your mode. Without mode it continues, with the mode it jumps to the next section (see spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Any idea why I am getting this error. I installed the game and copied your mode. Without mode it continues, with the mode it jumps to the next section (see spoiler)
I'll assume that you did not start using my mod when you first starting playing Ch. 4 which would be why you are probably getting that error. In which you need to start a new game using my mod which will also allow you to see more content.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I'll assume that you did not start using my mod when you first starting playing Ch. 4 which would be why you are probably getting that error. In which you need to start a new game using my mod which will also allow you to see more content.
I just downloaded the game and your code again and installed them again and the same thing happened.
But I fixed it :)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I just downloaded the game and your code again and installed them again and the same thing happened.
But I fixed it :)
I didn't delete that but can only speculate that the devs originally missed that on the previous release and included it on a later release and I didn't catch that they did that. Since I couldn't care less about the Martin Path, I wouldn't have caught it but I will update my mod with that correction. Thanks.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hi all ! How can i enter the code for in-game walkthrough in the game ? Thanks
Depends, there is no in-game walkthrough for Chaps 1-2, so use Lain's mod for those 2 chapters. As for Chaps 3-4 it's in the Settings but I highly recommend that you use my mods for Chap 3 & 4 if you want to see more of the game's content with the girls unless you only care about the Martin Path.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Do you have any proof of that? I mean a post or something from mr.dots themselves.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
I don't know if anyone got any problem with with the version CH4 v0.34, but 2 times I've got some exceptions (I just ignored).
I'm Georgina / Cassandra path and I had 3some with Margo and Olivia (nothing else). At some point during the dialogue with Cassandra (when she comes at home, start of the path with her) when she's talking there is an error "%Cass" not found and I get an exception, so I prolly miss some renders at those times.

Forgot to mention I don't use any mod.

Waylight

Nov 10, 2019
Hi everyone, once again...

So any update on the "expected" date of the final release?

Been following this game for months but since I dislike unfinished games I am just hopping it doesn't take too long now.

Any info is appreciated, I believe it has 2 more updates for final release so maybe 4 months?
No actual finish date yet, your right about there being 2 more updates for the main story, so maybe about the end of the year. Plus of cause 1 or 2 updates after the main story is finished for the planned revamp of all 4 chapters, adding deleted scenes etc

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes