Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
The game is as vanilla as it can get. There is sharing, but no NTR. Everything happens with your consent, so if you want the Daughter to fuck around with another man, it is up to you to decide.
The male MC can do everything he likes anyway.
This. Idiots think that sharing is NTR. Read the damn tags. NTR is not being with another male. NTR is cheating or taking away from mc. Drop the fricken NTR shit.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This. Idiots think that sharing is NTR. Read the damn tags. NTR is not being with another male. NTR is cheating or taking away from mc. Drop the fricken NTR shit.
Tell that to whoever put the tag on this. Although to be fair there is no way to display the different types of ntr yet. Where the hells that tag overhaul anyway?

Reactions: Seath Black

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I don't know anything about Mac or iPhone and a friend of mine would like to experience this and other stories on here on their iPhone. Is there a way? I have android and I know there is an android version, but is there an iPhone version of this story or a way to bring them for iPhone use?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know anything about Mac or iPhone and a friend of mine would like to experience this and other stories on here on their iPhone. Is there a way? I have android and I know there is an android version, but is there an iPhone version of this story or a way to bring them for iPhone use?
1. get apple to add this to appstore (less chances than that famous snowball surviving in hell) or 2. find android or windows emulator from appstore (doubt such exists) or 3. jailbreak iphone (end of warranty) and find that android or windows emulator from web (again unlikely). apple is very closed ecosystem.

The latest update doesn't work for me :mad::eek::cry:
as of how?

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
1. get apple to add this to appstore (less chances than that famous snowball surviving in hell) or 2. find android or windows emulator from appstore (doubt such exists) or 3. jailbreak iphone (end of warranty) and find that android or windows emulator from web (again unlikely). apple is very closed ecosystem.

Thank you!

pigmints

Jan 30, 2021
Hi everyone, once again...

So any update on the "expected" date of the final release?

Been following this game for months but since I dislike unfinished games I am just hopping it doesn't take too long now.

Any info is appreciated, I believe it has 2 more updates for final release so maybe 4 months?

Reactions: LadyBee

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is there mod with gallery for this game? This game really needs gallery to be included!
Dude I know reading is hard.... but come on.. it's linked in the OP...

Lain for Chapers 1 and 2, Lord Ashram for chapters 3 and 4....

Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.34v2)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say Yes if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega

Zippyshare:

Updated: 2021-09-08
Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.32

Features:
  • A full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game! If a choice gives points or is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing points or scenes because of dumb reasons. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• A scene gallery containing every scene for every chapter of the game can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• I've currently made over 120 improvements to tons of events in the game so that you will always be able to see dozens of missable scenes. So now all the scenes will play for events instead of only one. It's also now possible to do every route and unlock every reward in Chapter 1 in only one playthrough. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.

Game/Event/Scene improvements:

Installation:

DOWNLOADS

Chapter 1:
PC & Mac:
-

Chapter 2:
PC & Mac:
-

Chapter 3:
PC & Mac:
-

Chapter 4 (v0.32):
PC & Mac:
-

View attachment 312552 View attachment 312553 View attachment 312554 View attachment 312555 View attachment 312556
View attachment 642707 View attachment 642708 View attachment 642709 View attachment 642710

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes