Jul 21, 2020
This may seem like a stupid question, but I am assuming that any and/or all of the bonus non-canon scenes, (which with a game this big and the plethora of characters introduced shall make for some very interesting viewing). I assume all of these bonus scenes will be included in Chapter 4.

My big worry (for lack of a better word) was all possible scenes would be spread out across all 4 chapters, which whilst not the end of the world, the rigmarole of possibly having to download nearly all the chapters again seemed a bit daunting

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
This may seem like a stupid question, but I am assuming that any and/or all of the bonus non-canon scenes, (which with a game this big and the plethora of characters introduced shall make for some very interesting viewing). I assume all of these bonus scenes will be included in Chapter 4.

My big worry (for lack of a better word) was all possible scenes would be spread out across all 4 chapters, which whilst not the end of the world, the rigmarole of possibly having to download nearly all the chapters again seemed a bit daunting
My guess is that'll be like a "Gag Reel" / "Outtake" / "Bonus Chapter" to with a menu (as is) to select paths and interaction scores and kick-off scenes, just a subtle way to keep the subs coming in

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

One can only assume, but my best guess is that like with Melody, the fantasy scenes gallery will just be attached to the end of the game in the menu overview. However, AFAIR they also plan to add achievements to Chapters 2 through 4, so if you want to collect those - and the pics that come with it - you may have to replay other chapters.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

That’s What Friends Are For

Hello everyone!

Not long to go now until we release the next instalment of “Dating My Daughter”.
But for now, we have some more sneak-peek previews from Version 35!

This time, Dee’s other close friend Jennifer features, and this little trio will get more than hot and heavy during the next update.

Much like with Georgina (if you are on her path instead), will you be able to continue your relationship with Jennifer especially if Dee’s career explodes after Koko’s much-anticipated private party?

And how will the three of you celebrate your time together while you’re in Sunshine Bay?

All will be revealed very soon!

As always, we will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

That’s What Friends Are For

Hello everyone!

Not long to go now until we release the next instalment of “Dating My Daughter”.
But for now, we have some more sneak-peek previews from Version 35!

This time, Dee’s other close friend Jennifer features, and this little trio will get more than hot and heavy during the next update.

Much like with Georgina (if you are on her path instead), will you be able to continue your relationship with Jennifer especially if Dee’s career explodes after Koko’s much-anticipated private party?

And how will the three of you celebrate your time together while you’re in Sunshine Bay?

All will be revealed very soon!

As always, we will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

View attachment 1931516

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Two beautiful :love:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I'd actually pay dots if he was actually interested in doing more sharing stuff. As it is, this game feels like the vanillas butchered this. Is that up for change, or is he set in this bullshit?
The game will end as a prime example for Vanilla-gameplay. It is just the way it is, even if it is optional, people are against more sharing, because it takes time away from the 33rd same sex scene between father and daughter which they want to see.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
The game will end as a prime example for Vanilla-gameplay. It is just the way it is, even if it is optional, people are against more sharing, because it takes time away from the 33rd same sex scene between father and daughter which they want to see.
Oh I really hope not. I like the unvanilla options as well as everything else about this wonderous great game.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Game is coming to an end. Mr dots and his team have been saying the only contents that are left are d only path and harem paths that they are wrapping up.

stop imagining and hoping for things that isn’t coming and then coming to complain please. Mr dots have been super transparent about this in his weekly update posts.

there will be a fantasy update (similar to melody) where they will show different combo of characters but that will be non canon but that’s about it.

brush_brush

Nov 20, 2021
Game is coming to an end. Mr dots and his team have been saying the only contents that are left are d only path and harem paths that they are wrapping up.

stop imagining and hoping for things that isn’t coming and then coming to complain please. Mr dots have been super transparent about this in his weekly update posts.

there will be a fantasy update (similar to melody) where they will show different combo of characters but that will be non canon but that’s about it.
Exactly this. We've known the roadmap for a while now.

Frodme

Jun 10, 2018
So sad it's near the end !! Really like the way she become a total slut and would like to see her in more groupsex/gangbang sharing slutty daugther ... maybe in another game MrDots ? :-D

Reactions: kokon1969

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So sad it's near the end !! Really like the way she become a total slut and would like to see her in more groupsex/gangbang sharing slutty daugther ... maybe in another game MrDots ? :-D
If the Poll results we've seen (What's your favorite Dots VN) has any truth, DmD is by far the one people enjoy the most, so I guess if Dots wants to keep making as much money as possible, he will either make a DmD 2 or pump out A LOT of non-canon updates.

Reactions: Sirren and Frodme
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes