djv007

Apr 23, 2020
So i recently started playing Ch-1. I want to ask is there a penalty or game over if I go for a harem and have a relationship with every character? Or Do I have to choose b/w different characters?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So i recently started playing Ch-1. I want to ask is there a penalty or game over if I go for a harem and have a relationship with every character? Or Do I have to choose b/w different characters?
no penalties.

EDJ23

May 14, 2019
SL in my opinion didn't convince me, DMD is better with the charming Dee, I'm in love with her. I'm sharing(NTR)with Martin and could have other men because the narrative gets hotter. There are many girls in this story, two girls were already a good size and the main thing is and will always be Dee.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only other guy in picture is that other daddy-daughter couple. ryan is somewhere far with his ladyfriend.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
MrDots? Could you do me a favor and have an animated sequence of D being fucked by F standing with an arched back because he's either A) Holding her arms behind her back, B) gripping her by the throat, C) Pulling her back by the hair, or D) All of the above, please? kthnxbye

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MrDots? Could you do me a favor and have an animated sequence of D being fucked by F standing with an arched back because he's either A) Holding her arms behind her back, B) gripping her by the throat, C) Pulling her back by the hair, or D) All of the above, please? kthnxbye
no and dots stopped visiting at f95 quite a long time ago. you can post your request via their website or patreon.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Just because I'm bored, I was wondering what EXISTING scene in the game was the most disappointing for you ?
I don't wanna know what scene should be there and is not, I want to know what existing one was shit for you and how you would fix it.

For me, it's clearly the swingers club scene with no swinging. This scene, unless my memory fails me, is the worst example of trying to please everybody and pleasing nobody that this game has been known for lately. Vanilla peeps wouldn't even want a swinging scene in the first place, and grown ups would want swinging scenes, because guess what :it's a swingers club.
So my hope is that they fix this scene, whether it's in the final version, or in some alternative scenes like dots did for Melody.

And in case someone says I don't respect Vanilla people, it's not completely true. I respect them if they want Vanilla, and choose to play only vanilla content when a game offers a choice between non-sharing and sharing. I don't respect them when they're such manbabies that they can't bare that the content they don't like even exists in the game, and try to make devs remove it by shouting louder than everyone else.
For me it would be like if when I find a game, think the art looks great, but then discover it's a futa game or anything else I'm not into, I would go on this game's thread and cry to the devs that this should be a straight only game, or even go as far as subbing to their Patreon and complain there to have more weight. It would be stupid. Just fucking play something else, you may like the art or the story of this one, but there's so many games, you'll have 100% chances to find another game you like. Stop bothering people liking a game as it is.

Last edited:

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
Isn't there a *.sh file in the folder?
There is, but when I run it nothing happens? I'm on Linux Mint. I downloaded from Mega - I right-clicked, went to the properties and marked the .sh file as executable, but when I double-click it and hit 'run', nothing happens.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
There is, but when I run it nothing happens? I'm on Linux Mint. I downloaded from Mega - I right-clicked, went to the properties and marked the .sh file as executable, but when I double-click it and hit 'run', nothing happens.
Just tried the compressed version on Mint 20.3, it started with the .sh file. If your downloaded copy has a /lib/linux-x86_64 (or linux-i686 if running in 32-bit) folder, try double-clicking on the "DMD.CH4" file there if you have one. The .sh file is just a script that should point to that file.

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
Just tried the compressed version on Mint 20.3, it started with the .sh file. If your downloaded copy has a /lib/linux-x86_64 (or linux-i686 if running in 32-bit) folder, try double-clicking on the "DMD.CH4" file there if you have one. The .sh file is just a script that should point to that file.
There might've been an issue with the download I had, so re-downloading from a different source now.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes