Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Stop playing after season 3 I heard it went into some weird ntr/sharing stuff anyways since then so I’m happy I stopped playing. Was a good game just had some more slow moments. favourite character was Georgina. Any new content with her that’s worth playing?
You heard really strange things, since there is no NTR in the game, and the sharing is not weird, but definitely 100% optional.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Doesn’t the sharing take up majority of the content tho? Idk people are complaining a lot in the reviews so I gave me less interested vibes
most of game is f+d fucking or 3somes and plot advancing (photoshoots, etc).

hello friends, i would like to know where the saves are located for this game under windows
2 places: \game\saves and \appdata\roaming\renpy\dmd*something*

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Wet Wet Wet

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters. How has your week been?
Where has this year gone? We’re almost halfway through 2022 and getting closer and closer to the conclusion of Dating My Daughter.

There’s still plenty of the story still to tell and we’re fully focused on wrapping things up with some satisfying endings to the game, regardless of which path you are on!
With regards to the release date, we’re going to wait another week before we announce it.
Earlier this week, a fan asked my writer, HearszAM, when it was likely to be released.
Because we are very close to the end of the game, we don't want to rush these next couple of updates because we want to allow ourselves the chance to include as much content as possible into these final few updates.
In other words, we don’t want to suggest a specific release date and then find out later that we’re going to have to delay it because we need an extra week or two to properly create and finish the new version.
Thank you for your patience and understanding with this.
Anyway, we hope you enjoy these new previews, and as always, we will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend!
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots

DMD prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

Wet Wet Wet

Where has this year gone? We’re almost halfway through 2022 and getting closer and closer to the conclusion of Dating My Daughter.

There’s still plenty of the story still to tell and we’re fully focused on wrapping things up with some satisfying endings to the game, regardless of which path you are on!
With regards to the release date, we’re going to wait another week before we announce it.
Earlier this week, a fan asked my writer, HearszAM, when it was likely to be released.
Because we are very close to the end of the game, we don't want to rush these next couple of updates because we want to allow ourselves the chance to include as much content as possible into these final few updates.
In other words, we don’t want to suggest a specific release date and then find out later that we’re going to have to delay it because we need an extra week or two to properly create and finish the new version.
Anyway, we hope you enjoy these new previews, and as always, we will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend!
MrDots

View attachment 1892615

Wow, those preview pics look...exciting...:rolleyes:

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

@rat

Apr 9, 2022
I'm on Android. I download from the OP. Still quite new to this. My Ch1 save didmt carry over so I just made all the same choices to start Ch2 that I had in ch1. Just for fun I set all values to 100 when I started Ch2.
Bro can you share the link? I am not getting it.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I've stopped playing this game a long time ago (I reckon it was the beginning of CH3) and the corruption petals thingie was still around a quarter empty. Out of curiosity, can you guys tell me what the last 5 petals or so are referred to?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've stopped playing this game a long time ago (I reckon it was the beginning of CH3) and the corruption petals thingie was still around a quarter empty. Out of curiosity, can you guys tell me what the last 5 petals or so are referred to?
sex in front of strangers, bdsm (occasionally), d uses sextoys, allnight sex, martin and and f have sex.

Reactions: darlic

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Wet Wet Wet

MrDots

View attachment 1892615

Soooo... February 29th?

• Haha
Reactions: oaiki and Magixian

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
sex in front of strangers, bdsm (occasionally), d uses sextoys, allnight sex, martin and and f have sex.
Thank you
Well that's disappointing. Something tells me those totally weren't what MrDots has envisioned in the beginning (some are obvious fillers). All in all, I think I can consider myself happy to have dropped this game.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Because we are very close to the end of the game
It makes me genuinely sad. This seemed like one of those games that would continue forever. It was The Game I'd drop everything for when an update came out.

I know it jumped the shark a few months ago. TBH I dropped it a while ago. But it still seems like it would Always Be There.

The thought of VN life without a DMD update dropping in a month or so seems chillingly hollow.

I'd like to believe there'll be a revival when people are less burnt out. A Season 2. A Boruto to Norato. Dating my Granddaughter or something (IDK, forgive me!).

Let me have hope!

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
It makes me genuinely sad. This seemed like one of those games that would continue forever. It was The Game I'd drop everything for when an update came out.

I know it jumped the shark a few months ago. TBH I dropped it a while ago. But it still seems like it would Always Be There.

The thought of VN life without a DMD update dropping in a month or so seems chillingly hollow.

I'd like to believe there'll be a revival when people are less burnt out. A Season 2. A Boruto to Norato. Dating my Granddaughter or something (IDK, forgive me!).

Let me have hope!
They already said a sequel is never going to happen.

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
with 2k pages, I'm sure someone asked this before but... I've downloaded all 4 chapters, however, i did stumble upon one post that asked about restarting the story on ch2. Do chapters have all the previous content? what should i play to view all the content in order?

Reactions: Xoldar11

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
with 2k pages, I'm sure someone asked this before but... I've downloaded all 4 chapters, however, i did stumble upon one post that asked about restarting the story on ch2. Do chapters have all the previous content? what should i play to view all the content in order?
You need all chapters for all content, Start with Ch. 1

Reactions: whydoineedto
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes