Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I've looked at the website and couldn't see anything, so I figured I'd ask here. Do we have a date for the next update?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yes i remember that, changed over time from monthly to bi monthly and now its what ? 1 update every quarter ?
He has been milking DMD for forever and a day - unless he expands its shelf life AGAIN then were only a handful of updates before its conclusion and he will have to rely on SL or create another project. Till then though i doubt he is any hurry to push out updates and lose that easy cash lifeline quicker than he needs to lol

Reactions: bosa43 and lushlife

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
He has been milking DMD for forever and a day - unless he expands its shelf life AGAIN then were only a handful of updates before its conclusion and he will have to rely on SL or create another project. Till then though i doubt he is any hurry to push out updates and lose that easy cash lifeline quicker than he needs to lol
Can't agree more, DMD is still his nr1 cashcow, he will not miss the oppurtunity to continue like this, im sure this game will not be completed this year, sheesh in 3 months this game will turn 6 years not many daz games here that have such a long dev cycle.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
by their words dmd ends this year and then only sl until it ends and then new game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can't agree more, DMD is still his nr1 cashcow, he will not miss the oppurtunity to continue like this, im sure this game will not be completed this year, sheesh in 3 months this game will turn 6 years not many daz games here that have such a long dev cycle.
We already have games running for 7 years,even 8.
by their words dmd ends this year and then only sl until it ends and then new game.
If they are planning only 2 DMD updates-sure.Otherwise I doubt.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And how is that photo not a preview with a black dude ?
all sex besides lesbian sex early game (ch1 and ch2) happens with f's approval and d fucking other guys is totally optional and so is f fucking other girls/women so can play very vanilla version or go full sharing. totally up to player.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Stop playing after season 3 I heard it went into some weird ntr/sharing stuff anyways since then so I’m happy I stopped playing. Was a good game just had some more slow moments. favourite character was Georgina. Any new content with her that’s worth playing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Stop playing after season 3 I heard it went into some weird ntr/sharing stuff anyways since then so I’m happy I stopped playing. Was a good game just had some more slow moments. favourite character was Georgina. Any new content with her that’s worth playing?
sharing yes but ntr no and sharing is totally optional. well not spoil much let's say that g, d and f live together if mc played his cards right, rest you can see if you decide to play.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes