jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
with 2k pages, I'm sure someone asked this before but... I've downloaded all 4 chapters, however, i did stumble upon one post that asked about restarting the story on ch2. Do chapters have all the previous content? what should i play to view all the content in order?
I know it is weird because we count 3, 1, 2, 4 :FacePalm:

but the order here is 1, 2, 3, 4 o_O

PEACE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
So I've unlocked Dance all night and naughty boy, but my hero seems locked and I can't figure out how to unlock it. Halp plz?
nm: i figured out i missed one compliment....

I know it is weird because w count 3, 1, 2, 4 :FacePalm:
I mean, prequels and specials are a thing, and with the post I found I misunderstood that ch2 was ch1 and 2 bundled. But yeah, thx.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wel devs have hinted that 1 day all 4 chapters will be bundled to 1 but when is total mystery like dmd remake's date.

Reactions: gg50

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
One of the tags for this game is "pregnancy" but it doesn´t seem to be mentioned anywhere in the games description etc that it actually is a feature?

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
One of the tags for this game is "pregnancy" but it doesn´t seem to be mentioned anywhere in the games description etc that it actually is a feature?
At the end of CH 3 and during CH4 she can (but not necessarily) get pregnant according to your choices. That will alter the story and the end.

Reactions: Tyrgalon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
besides what lonelyandfool said it's for future when 1 or more femmes get preggo by f.

Reactions: Tyrgalon

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I don't get why some people don't like this game anymore
From day 1 I blocked the Martin path and other sharing paths. I don't see any NTR/cucking in the daughter only path.
I have Dee sharing with women only, and Martin came in to town for his vehicle, left, and never returned. This game makes it easy enough to block routes you don't want to see, there really should be no complaints.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
and you are wrong, dmd doesn't delay sl or vice versa.
That's a demonstrably false statement.
By definition, if a person is splitting their time on two projects, rather than focusing on one, then each of those projects is taking some of a finite resource (development time) away from the other project.
If a person cares only for Sunshine Love, then every month in which Mr. Dots spends time making DMD is wasted, from their perspective. The same is true for those who only care for DMD; every day spent making SL is a day which Mr. Dots could be putting to better use making DMD.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sl gives them break from dmd and vice versa, there are many devs who just do 1 game at a time and then get burnouts or creator blocks etc.

well good news is that when dmd ends (1-2 updates) then team focus on sl until it's completed (next year at summer maybe).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Born This Way

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters.
Another weekend, another preview render from our next update of Dating my Daughter (v35)!
We’re getting down to the closing stages of our long-running debut visual novel, and as you can see from today’s preview, at least one of our favourite side characters will feature.
What will actually take place on the Elena path? How much will she be involved?
What does she have planned for this night of nights?
Find out when Version 35 drops on Saturday, August 9th!
*NOTE: Due to wanting to include as much content as possible in these final few updates, the release date could possibly change. If that happens, we will let you know ASAP
We hope these new previews heighten your anticipation for the forthcoming release. ;)
As always, we will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend (who will feature next time?)
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
Mrdots

prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Born This Way

Another weekend, another preview render from our next update of Dating my Daughter (v35)!
We’re getting down to the closing stages of our long-running debut visual novel, and as you can see from today’s preview, at least one of our favourite side characters will feature.
*NOTE: Due to wanting to include as much content as possible in these final few updates, the release date could possibly change. If that happens, we will let you know ASAP
We hope these new previews heighten your anticipation for the forthcoming release. ;)
As always, we will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend (who will feature next time?)
Mrdots

View attachment 1905561

Fucking Elena HELL YES!!!!

Love her

antimesias

Mar 25, 2019

Born This Way

Mrdots

View attachment 1905561

scissoring elena??

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes