Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Man it must burn your ass that the people who are paying mrdots are preventing you from getting what you want and here you are, in this thread, crying about it.
My complaint is more about Dots, who didn't make a real choice, and thus disapointing both parties. Even if I don't like the other party, in the end, the main fault is on Dots.

Reactions: Moto_Tsume

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

I’ll Stand By You

Hello everyone! Hope you’re all doing well and staying safe wherever you are.
We’re about a month into writing, rendering and coding Version 35.
The update is going well and we’re on course to deliver the new update to you all on Saturday, August 6th!
As you would have noticed from last week’s preview, D’s best friend Elena was our featured side-character.
In this week’s preview, your former “secretary turned mother figure” to Dee is in the spotlight this time.
What will happen with the gorgeous Georgina and D in the next update?
Will you be able to prolong your relationship with both of them, especially if your daughter’s career takes off?
Or will the three of you have one last great night together before calling your relationship quits?
All will be revealed very soon!
As always, we will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend.
Aside from Elena and Georgina, who do you think will feature in next week’s preview?
Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots

prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
can someone post poll results on here that mr dots did on his patreon and subscribe stat page? I’m kinda curious what they are. I’d be shock if it’s not DMD and Dee.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
When this game ends...hope to have extra scene with daughter and mother.. :love: either canon or non-canon..
Has Mrdots mentioned of doing this or has someone suggested him to do this ??
He didn't say anything about a specific scene like this, but he did say there will be a lot of alternative & non-canon scenes added to DmD when it's done, just like he did with Melody, but more.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes