Eteufi

Jan 10, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'cas' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_47_00.rpyc", line 2169, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'cas' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DMD Chapter 4 0.34
Fri Jul 22 15:01:28 2022
I have probleme is note possible paste here

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
DMD1.jpg
RELATIONSHIPS
Elena Yes

are there any other options? well, for example, relations with Geordina, well, or with a coffee girl (a friend of her daughter and Elena).
in a word, the interface of the game is not entirely clear to me. is there a user manual for this game where there is a detailed description of each element on the screen?
and somehow this interface is not quite intuitive to me.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1940838
RELATIONSHIPS
Elena Yes

are there any other options? well, for example, relations with Geordina, well, or with a coffee girl (a friend of her daughter and Elena).
in a word, the interface of the game is not entirely clear to me. is there a user manual for this game where there is a detailed description of each element on the screen?
and somehow this interface is not quite intuitive to me.
Is that Windows XP? :KEK:

To answer your question:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is that Windows XP? :KEK:

To answer your question:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A....
HOW you get this screen? where i must click?

and no - no XP - still yet good old win7x64 with classic Win2000 look =)
but and XP i used with win2000 look. hate overburden interfaces with many-many colors. many pics with many colors use many expensive RAM... for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
A....
HOW you get this screen? where i must click?

and no - no XP - still yet good old win7x64 with classic Win2000 look =)
but and XP i used with win2000 look. hate overburden interfaces with many-many colors. many pics with many colors use many expensive RAM...
You have to install the WT Mod for CH1.

Here...

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
small quiestion
sharing - is it about dad share daughter with someone or daughter can share dad with another girl?
i see 5 points of sharing and i wonder - about what it is?
i do not want to share my princess with some man. well get nore then 1 girl is good. but share my girl is ungood =)

Reactions: TomFord2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
small quiestion
sharing - is it about dad shari daughter with someone or daughter can chare dad with another girl?
i see 5 pioints of sharing and i wonder - about what it is?
i do not want to share my princess with some man.
f sharing d with guys (ryan, martin and ....) and sorta with girls and women.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
f sharing d with guys (ryan, martin and ....) and sorta with girls and women.
shit. how i catch this?
maybe when i let bartender peep on my daughter when she talk with Koko (i don't break his binocular)?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
shit. how i catch this?
maybe when i let bartender peep on my daughter when she talk with Koko (i don't break his binocular)?
catch what? if you follow wt or wt-mod at 1 point there's scenes where other guy than father fucks dee (or not, player's choice what happens with whom) and later 3some (again optional). lesbian sex is avoidable too.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
catch what? if you follow wt or wt-mod at 1 point there's scenes where other guy than father fucks dee (or not, player's choice what happens with whom) and later 3some (again optional). lesbian sex is avoidable too.
no. no sex yet all... no mods - just vanilla game. at second i will play with mods, yes.
Day 9. F50 L30 C4 - is my stats. - but on the moment of meeting with Koko - L29.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
small quiestion
sharing - is it about dad share daughter with someone or daughter can share dad with another girl?
i see 5 points of sharing and i wonder - about what it is?
i do not want to share my princess with some man. well get nore then 1 girl is good. but share my girl is ungood =)
F can share D with some men and F can also have some additional GFs like Elena or Georgina.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Who knows what other VNs the waifu which acted the role of Olivia was involved in? her face seems familiar to me. only now the memory fails, alas

Jennifer remind me 17yr-old Samantha from "Proud Father"

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*with a delighted expression*
And our daughter is not a miss! mommy wanted to fuck her but in response, daughter fucked mommy with a planned marriage with Frank... Mom punished herself, if you seriously think about it.
like a sorcerer - she cast a spell and it turned into a fizzle. (hmm if not turned back). because intentions of mommy were impure.

And how my daughter divorced a seller from a photo store the day before - i just admire it, it is been a master class! got an expensive camera for the price of a cheaper one, just twisting her ass a little.

what do they say in such cases? "nothing personal, just business"? =) yes, our daughter is admired, and not stupid.
although it seems to be a blonde blonde.
a case where the cliché works the other way around. I wonder who came up with the cliche that blondes are dumb as a cork?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes