ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
screenshot0002.png

tell me, does the waifu modeling package also know how to model age? just why I made such an assumption - well, I don’t know, it seems to me to manually create the same waifu of different ages so that you can say - yes, it’s her, but younger or older is impossible. it is necessary to take into account the laws of development of the body with age.
I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong, maybe, but this is the opinion that has appeared. because looking at this "photo" with the image of a waifu younger (in fact) than 17-year-old Samantha (from "Proud Father"), I remember what Samantha said about her breasts - that they were never big on her. in the photo I see 16-year-old Samantha, moreover, such as she could only be generated in a program that takes into account age-related changes. Or am I wrong and it's just a coincidence?

Moto_Tsume

May 19, 2022
All i know is that i have been waiting to rail Koko with that donkey dick for years now. If it doesn't happen because "vanilla" i will loose my shit !

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
A....
HOW you get this screen? where i must click?

and no - no XP - still yet good old win7x64 with classic Win2000 look =)
but and XP i used with win2000 look. hate overburden interfaces with many-many colors. many pics with many colors use many expensive RAM... for nothing.
Win 2000 remains the best Windows ever, IMO. I do the same with my PCs. I remove all useless features only there to look cool and waste resources

Reactions: ramvivat

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I'd actually pay dots if he was actually interested in doing more sharing stuff. As it is, this game feels like the vanillas butchered this. Is that up for change, or is he set in this bullshit?
Exactly and what I've stated earlier. If the story was always meant to be just D-F with a sprinkle of D-Other m, it should have been over a long time ago.
My issue isn't due to having a specific kink. My issue is just story and after the 500th D-F scene it's just boring and leaves D as an empty character. She never develops into a believable person in any real way and that's boring. Sorry, it's boring.

So you either make it what it is but end it sooner and more naturally OR you develop the characters and let it go as long as it has.
They chose neither...and both. The worst of each. Long story of the same shit happening over and over.

Why? Based on the first chapter I cannot be convinced that it wasn't to please the very outspoken supporters that did not want to se anything but D-F. Talk of new writers and such is just talk. Dots had full say and his early writings more than suggest D not being so....coddled. She's damn near raped in every new release of CH1.
The father bets her virgin pussy on a game of pool in a scummy biker bar, lol.
The father can choose to basically let her be photographed by a stranger on their own.
Etc.

It was one thing and when it gained financial support from very angry, vocal supporters it became another thing.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
a fundamental question on the mechanics of the game - in this VN, daughters, in principle, do not get pregnant from their fathers, or are there options? =) and to put it more broadly - will someone get pregnant from the main character? or pregnancy is not represented in this VN and everyone ends up purely outside, and if inside, then purely in a condom?

+P.S. oops sorry dumb quiestion - i see Pregnancy tag. then there is also and creampie tag must be.
in other case - if no Creampie tag - we must be playing game about Santa Maria which bird Jesus hehe =)

+P.P.S: quiestion about daughter pregnancy is still active. is that IS or only OTHER girls will be impregnated by MC?

Last edited:

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
a fundamental question on the mechanics of the game - in this VN, daughters, in principle, do not get pregnant from their fathers, or are there options? =) and to put it more broadly - will someone get pregnant from the main character? or pregnancy is not represented in this VN and everyone ends up purely outside, and if inside, then purely in a condom?

+P.S. oops sorry dumb quiestion - i see Pregnancy tag. then there is also and creampie tag must be.
in other case - if no Creampie tag - we must be playing game about Santa Maria which bird Jesus hehe =)

+P.P.S: quiestion about daughter pregnancy is still active. is that IS or only OTHER girls will be impregnated by MC?
average VN enjoyer moment

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

To quote the final few paragraphs of the version 32 walkthrough:

This is the Pregnancy path.

*NOTE: You will only get the “Join in” option if you chose either “Answer
her” on Day 41 or “Whatever will be will be” on Day 46.

• Join in

• Door #1 / Door #2

*Door #1 is F and D in the sixty-niner position while D and Cassandra also go
down on F.

*Door #2 is Cassandra going down on F and also teasing D’s pussy.

• D / Cassandra

*NOTE: You will cum inside Cassandra if you pick either option, and she will
fall pregnant along with D.

F and D drive home from the studio

*NOTE: The Pregnancy path option will now be available in the
Relationships Menu. It will be set to YES or NO depending on your previous choices.
Also, on Day 46 there is this scene with Jennifer:

F, D and Jennifer sex scene on the beach (Jennifer path)

*NOTE: This scene with Jennifer will differ depending on if you had sex with
Jennifer on Day 42 or not.

If you did not have sex with Jennifer yet, then she will still be a virgin in this
scene.

The scene will run for a bit longer in this case.

*VERY IMPORTANT: If the Pregnancy path is set to YES, then you will get
both Dee and Jennifer pregnant in this scene.

Therefore, both D and Jennifer will be pregnant before the end of the game.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
May I ask about culture? more precisely about the cultural characteristics of different peoples. I noticed one strange moment for me - when the Father spoke to the Daughter on the phone (while NOT using a video call), the Daughter mentioned the fact that Elena was sick. and Father said "oh I see" this seems very strange to me. or is it as a replacement for the word "fuck" or "shit" said in response to something that is not very pleasant to hear? well, I understand why Geordina could say so, Father could show her a phone "behind the scenes" whose camera does not work - that is, Geordina confirmed the obvious fact that yes, the camera on the phone is faulty. but about the conversation between the Father and the Daughter - here I am at an impasse - why the Father said so.

a little infuriating - how long the Father fumbles with his Daughter.
there is the Proud Father - he quickly dragged Hailey and Zoya into his bed, and did not fiddle with Riley for a short time. once, once and he "in the kings" ("in the kings" - a term from checkers) - Riley went to work on her own mother so that she gave the go-ahead for sex with the Proud Father (isn't this beauty?). but then I remembered that long before that, the Proud Father had knocked up his 17yr-old sister Samantha, before that he had a sea of doubts, and then he did it not without the help of moral support from his beloved wife - that is, one way or another, but already had some experience, had already been ill with remorse, had already sorted out his thoughts and feelings by the time he began to "process" his youngest daughter Hailey and her friend Zoya.
and here - nothing more than the birth of a new "proud daddy"
in agony and doubts about the future.

"Will I burn in the crucible of this passion?
Or will they temper me to misfortune?" (c) Lope de Vega, "Dog in the Manger"

Yes, of course, comparing a kindergarten brat to an adult man is somewhat unfair.

how to increase font size of a text? Shift-A not work.

nerd mode ON
screenshot0007.png
Oh Gods!
water can't refract like that, it can't!
*blood from eyes*

nerd mode OFF

Truly, sometimes friends are given to us not as a reward but as a punishment.
they say about such friends, "to have such friends - and you no longer need enemies".
I mean this talker named Elena. She blabbed everything to Rachel, and even gave her her phone for the "radio game".
Rachel started a text message on Elena's behalf.
one should not have seven spans in the forehead to guess what it will all result in.
except that if Rachel in the "radio game" does not make a mistake on some stupidity, which will allow the Daughter to understand that something is wrong with Elena, that it may not even be Elena exchanging texts with her.

I suspect that part 2 will may begin with the Father's trip to Rachel's lair to save the Daughter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well in theory every1 who are in mc's harem can get preggo, dee and gee will get preggo in some ending.

demnesn21151

Apr 1, 2020
While playing the android port im getting this error can you guys tell me what should i do? ... is this related to the build in walkthrough?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

While running game code: 
Exception: Sayer 'cas' is not defined. 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Full traceback: 
  File "day_47_00.rpyc", line 2188, in script 
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute 
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who 
Exception: Sayer 'cas' is not defined.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Come Together

Hello to all our supporters and the many fans that have been following my work over the past 5 or so years.

We have a little under two weeks to go until the next update of “Dating My Daughter” is released, and as most of you know already, our long-running VN will be coming to its conclusion very soon.

But for now, we have some more sneak-peek previews from Version 35!

If you’ve been seeing a couple of other girls aside from your daughter, then today’s previews will give you an idea of at least one of the combinations that will take place during this next release.

For those on the Georgina and the Elena path, you and your daughter have been seeing both of these girls at the same time.

Georgina is now aware of this, but Elena still has no idea.

How will she react when she finds out that you and D are not just in a sexual relationship with Georgina, but the three of you also live together?

It’s fair to say just by looking at this weekend’s previews that Elena takes the news pretty well ;)

But what about the future? Being in a sexual or even a serious relationship with two girls is difficult enough, but what about three girls?

Can you make it work?

All will be revealed very soon!

As always, we will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hironhiron

Nov 13, 2017
I'm about to start playing this game from the start again (last time I played the end of chapter one had only just come out) and was wondering whether people would advise whether I should go with the walkthrough mod or not? Does it in any way spoil the enjoyment of the game ?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm about to start playing this game from the start again (last time I played the end of chapter one had only just come out) and was wondering whether people would advise whether I should go with the walkthrough mod or not? Does it in any way spoil the enjoyment of the game ?
I wouldn't touch any Mr.Dots game without WT mod but it's really a personal decision.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017

Come Together

Hello to all our supporters and the many fans that have been following my work over the past 5 or so years.

We have a little under two weeks to go until the next update of “Dating My Daughter” is released, and as most of you know already, our long-running VN will be coming to its conclusion very soon.

If you’ve been seeing a couple of other girls aside from your daughter, then today’s previews will give you an idea of at least one of the combinations that will take place during this next release.

For those on the Georgina and the Elena path, you and your daughter have been seeing both of these girls at the same time.

How will she react when she finds out that you and D are not just in a sexual relationship with Georgina, but the three of you also live together?

It’s fair to say just by looking at this weekend’s previews that Elena takes the news pretty well ;)

But what about the future? Being in a sexual or even a serious relationship with two girls is difficult enough, but what about three girls?

Can you make it work?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

View attachment 1944660

What the hell is wrong with Elena's ass in that last preview?

Looks like Dots is just phoning it in

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
minute of culinary perversions.
I know some "aesthetes" who can cognac* if not eat a pickle, then drink cola (or other similar rubbish),
but what about a cheeseburger with wine? this is new, folks!
Thanks for the idea author! heh, gotta try it. =)

and by the way tried who beer with ice cream?
student food when there is little money is a good way out - it turns out high-calorie. sip beer and immediately bite off ice cream. an interesting taste.
or to eat beer with a cake - it’s generally incomparable.

* note: it doesn’t matter whether it’s expensive cognac or cheap “three stars” - among such “aesthetics” cognac is considered like vodka and therefore is drunk in the same way as vodka - from a vodka glass in one gulp and with a snack that relies on vodka.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Come Together

Can you make it work?

MrDots

View attachment 1944660

Does Georgina face ever have a different expression. At the very beginning I thought this woman was hot. Now I just find her creepy. Of all the virtual models in this game, she's the closest thing to a plastic doll.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Does Georgina face ever have a different expression. At the very beginning I thought this woman was hot. Now I just find her creepy. Of all the virtual models in this game, she's the closest thing to a plastic doll.
Oh, my sweet summer child... none of them change... ever... they are all the same...

Come... gaze into the abyss. :KEK:

uncanny_valley.jpg

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes