ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Those just change the paths you're on. So if Elena is yes, that means you're on her path. If it's no, you aren't.

They don't cause anything to happen in game, it just turn the paths on or off. It's basically a shortcut to change the variables.
If I understand correctly, these variables only matter at the time of the check. i mean if ElenaPath=true then do 1 else 2 - right?

in the usual linear progress through the script, they do not affect anything.
did I understand correctly?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
HA! So Rachel is cheating on Brad too?
Well, it's just a HOLIDAY of some kind! =) (с) Karabas Barabas

[MANY HOURS LATER]

WAT???
with Frank?! pfhahahahaha =)))

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I can not call the font configurator in any way. it is called in other VNs by Shift-A. maybe something needs to be unlocked in the configuration of the RenPy engine itself?
just a too small font on the screen. I would like to increase it. but Shift-A not works.
can someone tell me in which file in the RenPy directory I need to change something to make it good?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I understand correctly, these variables only matter at the time of the check. i mean if ElenaPath=true then do 1 else 2 - right?

in the usual linear progress through the script, they do not affect anything.
did I understand correctly?
yes at that time and no she will not screw anything since she likes both d and f.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Add more rachel
WEW!
buddy, but why do you need this disgusting woman in face and behavior? she is evil and mischievous, like the "housetormenterine Freken Bok"* and also does not like children - it only remains to fold her four times and put her into the TV to scare the thieves with her ugly face.

*Note: Astrid Lindgren's Karlsson-on-the-roof

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is there a clear scale for Daughter's corruption? well I mean how many points of love or friendship does she have to earn before she is "corrupted" by another point of corruption

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what mean "your mother is A-type person"? (is it mean patological liar?)
and early i seen strange acronym TLC - in a bar with farm-guy and Daughter and Elena.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a clear scale for Daughter's corruption? well I mean how many points of love or friendship does she have to earn before she is "corrupted" by another point of corruption
no.

what mean "your mother is A-type person"? (is it mean patological liar?)
and early i seen strange acronym TLC - in a bar with farm-guy and Daughter and Elena.
yes rachel is liar.
tlc is prolly Tender Loving Care (rest are here )

• Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if you think carefully, then Daughter should not be jealous.
because
1 if it weren't for Elena, the photo with Daughter and Elena and the school logo was unlikely to end up in a chat with Jennifer.
2 if Jennifer hadn't turned on greed, and hadn't decided to "pocket" the Father for yourself - there wouldn't be this photo again, but from Jennifer's side. that is, at least two girls The daughter should, albeit "through her teeth", but endure, at least out of a sense of gratitude. in my opinion,
3 Maria also has a stake in the company FDC (Father and Daughter Corporation) - she shared the phone number of a lawyer that helped to do the whole thing.
4 Georgine also helped with the work. without Georgine, Father would not have been able to get a job as a consultant in the company where Cassandra works without the files.

- so at least 4 women should have privileged access to the body of the Father, if not counting the Daughter herself.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
oops!!!
in a conversation with Georgina, MC thanked her for cleaning.
MC to Georgina said:
Oh by the way, thanks again for tidying up my place last night
but she didn't do cleaning, because MC called Jennifer. Jennifer cleaned room. MC did not call Georgina at all.
how she knew about his arrival is unclear?
in theory, she could not know in any way that the MC had returned home.
Apparently, then a blunder in the script?

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What was Rachel's sex scene with Frank? where Rachel asked Frank to call her by her Daughter's name. presumably we should wait for Rachel's departure from Brad and her return to the city of the Father? otherwise, what more could one expect from this nasty woman? I'm really confused...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I beg your pardon. but it seems to the Daughter that Rachel bought this dress.
screenshot0005.png
but the dress was definitely a different color. definitely NOT pink. the scene was rendered crookedly?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oops!!!
in a conversation with Georgina, MC thanked her for cleaning.

but she didn't do cleaning, because MC called Jennifer. Jennifer cleaned room. MC did not call Georgina at all.
how she knew about his arrival is unclear?
in theory, she could not know in any way that the MC had returned home.
Apparently, then a blunder in the script?
not blunder, devs decided that g cleaned mc's apartment and j got sidelined.

Reactions: ramvivat

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Waiting for Tonight

Well here we are, one more week until the very next update of Dating My Daughter: Version 35 is released and for some of you, today’s previews will be from a scene that you’ve been waiting a very long time to see!
If you’ve been on both the Elena and the Jennifer paths, then you and your daughter have slowly been building your relationship with both of them. Up until this point, doing “something” special with all three girls at the same time has been a mere fantasy.
But as you can see from today’s previews, that fantasy is about to become a reality!
What’s going to happen when the four of you finally get together? Can you handle being outnumbered by these incredibly frisky girls?
You’ll find out when you download and play the new update which will be released on schedule, next Saturday, August 6th!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
Let the countdown for the release of version 35 begins!
MrDots

prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Waiting for Tonight

Well here we are, one more week until the very next update of Dating My Daughter: Version 35 is released and for some of you, today’s previews will be from a scene that you’ve been waiting a very long time to see!
If you’ve been on both the Elena and the Jennifer paths, then you and your daughter have slowly been building your relationship with both of them. Up until this point, doing “something” special with all three girls at the same time has been a mere fantasy.
But as you can see from today’s previews, that fantasy is about to become a reality!
What’s going to happen when the four of you finally get together? Can you handle being outnumbered by these incredibly frisky girls?
You’ll find out when you download and play the new update which will be released on schedule, next Saturday, August 6th!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
Let the countdown for the release of version 35 begins!
MrDots

View attachment 1958230
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It has taken so long but

FINALLY

the 4some we have been promised
that soo many patrons and Subs have yearned for

FUKK YEAH get Jen in that harem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes