Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah, August 6. I was looking for the release date yesterday and came across an old announcement in which was stated August 8 - which would be a Monday.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Waiting for Tonight

Well here we are, one more week until the very next update of Dating My Daughter: Version 35 is released and for some of you, today’s previews will be from a scene that you’ve been waiting a very long time to see!
If you’ve been on both the Elena and the Jennifer paths, then you and your daughter have slowly been building your relationship with both of them. Up until this point, doing “something” special with all three girls at the same time has been a mere fantasy.
But as you can see from today’s previews, that fantasy is about to become a reality!
What’s going to happen when the four of you finally get together? Can you handle being outnumbered by these incredibly frisky girls?
You’ll find out when you download and play the new update which will be released on schedule, next Saturday, August 6th!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
Let the countdown for the release of version 35 begins!
MrDots

View attachment 1958230
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My hands eagerly await this update. :cool:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Next update looks fine, but what I'm really waiting for are the non-canon stories that will come after the main game is done.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
part 2 day 23
Brad is a stale cracker.
to treat Rachel's motherly feelings like that - it seems to me too much. no, Rachel, of course, deserved all this with her inattention to the Daughter and her attitude towards the Father of the Daughter, and perhaps she understands all this.
but still - Brad's soulless attitude towards the memory of the Daughter is definitely too much.
well, he could at least keep silent, or something, I don’t know ... I’m a little sorry for Rachel, because I hate overkill, and Brad’s attitude is a real overkill, moreover, in the form of "friendly fire"

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Waiting for Tonight

Well here we are, one more week until the very next update of Dating My Daughter: Version 35 is released and for some of you, today’s previews will be from a scene that you’ve been waiting a very long time to see!
If you’ve been on both the Elena and the Jennifer paths, then you and your daughter have slowly been building your relationship with both of them. Up until this point, doing “something” special with all three girls at the same time has been a mere fantasy.
But as you can see from today’s previews, that fantasy is about to become a reality!
What’s going to happen when the four of you finally get together? Can you handle being outnumbered by these incredibly frisky girls?
You’ll find out when you download and play the new update which will be released on schedule, next Saturday, August 6th!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
Let the countdown for the release of version 35 begins!
MrDots

View attachment 1958230
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where's Rocky?

• Haha
Reactions: oaiki and cxx

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
help!
i do not know how to answer to the questions in the begin of the part 3
"Are you seen jennifer or Georgina?"
this question regarding the last moments of being in the city, where did we save our Daughter from Rachel? I remember there was a choice of whom to call - Jennifer or Georgina. I chose Jennifer. - Should she be chosen?

"did Martin compliments D in the office" - and i give a fuck? i do not remember.
ok ok ok i may reload. but which part and which day?

shit! - why import from part 2 not implemented?

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
help!
i do not know how to answer to the questions in the begin of the part 3
"Are you seen jennifer or Georgina?"
this question regarding the last moments of being in the city, where did we save our Daughter from Rachel? I remember there was a choice of whom to call - Jennifer or Georgina. I chose Jennifer. - Should she be chosen?

"did Martin compliments D in the office" - and i give a fuck? i do not remember.
ok ok ok i may reload. but which part and which day?

shit! - why import from part 2 not implemented?
do you want to see Martin & D f*ck, answer Yes to see or No to not see

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
heh? and where is friendly points?
or friendship not needed yet at all?
No - i do not want my D fucked by Martin hehe... D is only mine =)

"and where did my bribe for the trump ace go?" oh no, this phrase is from another opera.
where friendship has gone - it doesn’t matter, I’ll manage with love.
but, sorry, that's where the beautiful frame with the numbers of sharing or boobs or ass or BDSM disappeared?
Or are these variables also no longer used?

and yes here is the proof-picture
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
pfhahaha
It is true what they say that fools think alike.
screenshot0002.png
"oh shoot." =))) Olivia is been shoted by Graham hehe

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
wasn't it 4some when jen rescued d?
there may be not 4some but 6some =)

because there is more than one shareholder in the enterprise "Father". in general, it seems to me that the Daughter is a slightly (or not very slightly, but rather very) greedy girl (or not knowing to whom she owes her happiness). "dividends" should have the right to receive at least several "shareholders", or rather 4 minority shareholders - they should have a blocking stake. they can show up together in their underwear and demand their "share".
neither the Daughter nor the Father himself could say a word against their common voice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
cxx
Come to think of it, Jennifer helped save the Daughter. Elena helped to save the Daughter Maria helped to save the Daughter and the Georgina - she also helped to save the Daughter. four assistants. four shareholders who, in all honesty, are entitled to a sense of gratitude from Daughter.
isn't it?
+Daughter herself
+Father
-----------
=6
6some =)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
cxx
ok ok ok i get it. Apparently I didn't answer well.
I spoke as it should be in conscience.
and you probably answered how it is according to the scenario of the game. right?
sorry, I didn’t guess right away - I got in with my stupid comment ...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
=) I wonder whose baby Olivia has?
Graham or is it One-night stand? i mean knock from first shoot =)

if it Father open his count?

olivia said:
i want you to cum inside of me
YEEES!!! there is not Graham is Olivia's baby dad =))) but Daughter's Father.
"hide the old ink spot with a new inkblot" ... when woman want to convince the future father that the child is from him and not from his neighbor ...

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Can you not be on the Jennifer and Georgina path at the same time? I got locked out of Jennifer's path at some point and I'm not sure why.
more girls - merrier life =)
at last, less boring in your life =)
be afraid to knock someone or that they will catch you on the hot - as much as you like
but - you will not bored =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wonder if the author gave Rachel a chance to at least see her daughter, or did he act like she did? in general hypocrisy on the part of the Father is this game of hide and seek. in all honesty, he's no different from Rachel when it comes to hypocrisy. with whom to be - with mother or father - it is up to the daughter to decide, but not to the father. Yes, he has paternal feelings, but his mother also has maternal ones. it is inhumane to deprive both father and mother of communication with their own child. especially if they understand something and are eager to communicate. I think so.

I will ask a question to the general public, who does not consider it possible to forgive someone - and you yourself are still pissing in diapers? So you are the same as you were when you were a child? Or have you changed? so why do you think that Rachel from the endured shock of separation was not able to realize something and draw conclusions?

no, Rachel needs to be given a chance. let them if not live together, then, at least, see the Daughter in the presence of the Father.

By the way, what is the purpose of punishment? not in the correction of vices? mother is punished.
need to see if she made any conclusions.

Reactions: Futaglit
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes