ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what if i not allow toppless shot in the lingerie section of photoshoot with Ryan? will this negatively affect the final chances of the Daughter winning the competition?
on the one hand, love points will be added if I forbid her to act topless, but I don’t know, maybe another option is much more useful for the cause?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
then he gets ro
sorry i do not understood.
can you explain maybe with another words what you mean?
i'm quite not too good in english sorry.

anyway, to hell with it!
we don't play preference and it's not a cow at stake.
=)

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
''when i'm in her neck of the woods''
I feel some kind of metaphor here. the translator cannot translate correctly. More precisely, what is obtained is just as meaningless. can anyone explain the meaning of this phrase please?

I met this allegory back in "pale carnations" - but since the story was conducted in the location "park with a tunnel", the MC should be doing a photo shoot with Rosalind, I thought that something was being said about trees.
but now I met this phrase again and realized that it seems to be, after all, a metaphor.

GOOGLEd... not helps.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
what if i not allow toppless shot in the lingerie section of photoshoot with Ryan? will this negatively affect the final chances of the Daughter winning the competition?
on the one hand, love points will be added if I forbid her to act topless, but I don’t know, maybe another option is much more useful for the cause?
adds to the
Exhibitionism score

Reactions: Brenda

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
graham is daddy of that baby not mc.

yes and no, yes you can until ch4 by enabling her path and on ch4 no since devs decided on ch2 that georgina becoming 3rd wheel will be canon and jen will be sidelined.

maybe later and cast is quite a big already w/o her.
I would like to see an Elena / Ruby spin-off with guest appearances by Jennifer.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
oh gods! this is a horror and not a model of a woman giving birth ...
just quiet horror.
I hope if the game was launched in 2022, then Rachel's model would be more, let's say, close to a realistic model of a woman giving birth. (Besides, Rachel seems to be NOT a fan of a sports lifestyle. That is, she simply has to have fat on the right parts of her body.) but the game was launched in 2018 - and from here we must make assumptions about the imperfection of the then software.
I hope the author will make one day a remake of this game with new realistic models of people. because THIS body
screenshot0021.png
is (pardon my bad French) NOT the body of a woman giving birth. it's--it's a teenager's body - angular, clumsy. with shoulders wider than hips, almost completely devoid of fat (I would definitely NOT fuck such a crocodile - I can’t drink SO MUCH*).

once again I understand that software has its limitations, and therefore I make indulgences. but still, this game would benefit from a remake.

*reference to the remark that there are no ugly women - there is only little vodka. if there is enough vodka, then all women are beautiful enough, if a man is able to drink so much vodka

=)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What is the Special order?
and what is can change things forever and to better?
screenshot0023.png

did Father get some sigarettes? or color candy?
what?

+PS. yes, after the fact, I know it's a promise ring.
There are no clues in the picture.
probably, the author decided to play the game "what lurks in the dark room" - to set the monsters on the player who live in the player's subconscious.
my versions were - a vibrator (on the right side, an obscure elongated red thing is shown on the box) or a bottle of wine in a cardboard box. - there is a bottle with a capacity of 0.25 liters. These bottles also contain wine.

there was another version - a music CD with a new album by Koko. but this version is not consistent. No matter how hard I tried, I could not find a single inscription "Koko".

so there was either a bottle or a vibrator.

Last edited:

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
oh gods! this is a horror and not a model of a woman giving birth ...
just quiet horror.
I hope if the game was launched in 2022, then Rachel's model would be more, let's say, close to a realistic model of a woman giving birth. (Besides, Rachel seems to be NOT a fan of a sports lifestyle. That is, she simply has to have fat on the right parts of her body.) but the game was launched in 2018 - and from here we must make assumptions about the imperfection of the then software.
I hope the author will make one day a remake of this game with new realistic models of people. because THIS body
View attachment 1964621
is (pardon my bad French) NOT the body of a woman giving birth. it's--it's a teenager's body - angular, clumsy. with shoulders wider than hips, almost completely devoid of fat (I would definitely NOT fuck such a crocodile - I can’t drink SO MUCH*).

once again I understand that software has its limitations, and therefore I make indulgences. but still, this game would benefit from a remake.

*reference to the remark that there are no ugly women - there is only little vodka. if there is enough vodka, then all women are beautiful enough, if a man is able to drink so much vodka

=)
Even if you could not believe me, I know some women who, 2 weeks after giving birth, were already the same weight than before pregnancy, and 3 months after, go back to the same body than before the pregnancy. Of course it's very rare, but it happens. So let's think that Rachel is part of these exceptions ;)

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Even if you could not believe me
just after I encountered manifestations of love (the same incest relationship), I began to believe that there could be women who recover very quickly after childbirth. and after reading one article, I realized that what I didn’t believe at first, namely that three times a mother can still be tight (you understand where, right?)
I understand that it’s possible that you are even right.
in a word, if a woman went in for sports, then it may be that what you are talking about is not out of the question. perhaps Rachel also played sports (behind the scenes). Just because I don't know something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

but in my face you can see a clear example of a character that until it speaks out, until it throws out what has accumulated - it is simply not able to perceive something new.
as the Eastern sages say, in order to pour water into a glass, you must first make the glass empty.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes