ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ah you'll get more.

well it's consensus among players that devs changed outcome during ch3 or after ch2.

yea jen is "blocked" in ch4 due georgina (devs made that choice not players) but mc and dee will meet her but dunno about sex with jen (1st time or 2nd time depending who rescued dee after competition party), cassie will return later.
well, the guys treated Jennifer badly, ugly, not like a gentleman. Jennifer so wanted to climb on the Father's penis... and that's it for her, for all her efforts to save Father's Daughter - "thank you"... rude, in my opinion...

ok, but what had to be done to get Jennifer into the Father's bed "legally" with the "blessing" of the Daughter? what sequence of steps is needed? (and I'll probably lose Georgina in the process?)
(Is it really necessary to put the Daughter AND under Martin AND under Ryan in order to get Jennifer into bed?, that is, without the "exchange of pieces" - no way? Did I understand correctly?)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dee - real name of Daughter, right?
rescued - from Hugh? ok, Father.
daughter has no real name.
don't remember what was name of that sleazy judge.

well, the guys treated Jennifer badly, ugly, not like a gentleman. Jennifer so wanted to climb on the Father's penis... and that's it for her, for all her efforts to save Father's Daughter - "thank you"... rude, in my opinion...

ok, but what had to be done to get Jennifer into the Father's bed "legally" with the "blessing" of the Daughter? what sequence of steps is needed? (and I'll probably lose Georgina in the process?)
(Is it really necessary to put the Daughter AND under Martin AND under Ryan in order to get Jennifer into bed?, that is, without the "exchange of pieces" - no way? Did I understand correctly?)
you can't lose georgina (she nearly ripped d's "mommy dearest" into pieces when she made abrupt appearance on their house) and atm jen gets into bed of f and d in the end of ch3. martian path is on ch4 atm only barnight (worth to see) for those 3 and then sex later, ryan is pretty much out of picture.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Here the countdown.

Midnight again? :oops: Whatever happened to the good old "one hour after American Country Countdown"? (21:00)

Okay, new standard answer: The second when the new Auf ein Bier podcast episode goes live. :LOL:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The game releases at 11pm my time, I have to go to work at 11:30pm. Awesome. Hit download and go to work so it is ready and waiting for me later.

Fanolita

Nov 23, 2021
The game releases at 11pm my time, I have to go to work at 11:30pm. Awesome. Hit download and go to work so it is ready and waiting for me later.
I see you have HUGE faith in leakers, since you think it will be leaked in 15 minutes xD

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes